Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me (5181 Views)

N180 Million Available For Investment In Legal And Profitable Business / Continue School Or Start A Business - Please Advice / Tips On Saving For Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by IfaExcel: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Warm greetings my people, from all indication this forum has been a great help to people in decision making. I am a graduate, 29yrs single and looking forward to getting married in 2 or 3 years time though no relationship at the moment. I lived outside Nigeria and worked so HARD to raise money. I have like 10Million I set aside for investment/business. Honesty and candidly speaking, I have no investment/business idea of any kind in mind. Please my people, pls help me, Please i really need advice/suggestions, I am so confused, please help me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2014
So u saying u av no idea or area of interest at all... Hmmm? Why nt contact me via my email okekeinnocent99@gmail.com
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by ammyluv2002(f): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2014
IfaExcel: Warm greetings my people, from all indication this forum has been a great help to people in decision making. I am a graduate, 29yrs single and looking forward to getting married in 2 or 3 years time though no relationship at the moment. I lived outside Nigeria and worked so HARD to raise money. I have like 10Million I set aside for investment/business. Honesty and candidly speaking, I have no investment/business idea of any kind in mind. Please my people, pls help me, Please i really need advice/suggestions, I am so confused, please help me..
Chai! OP, you take style dey market yourself ni?

5 Likes

Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by dammymighty(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2014
go nd bring d money bck to ur house nd send ur house adrss toma e-mail, i'll mit u at home

2 Likes

Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by carbon1224(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Kindly invest on property and you will surely see the good outcome.

IfaExcel: Warm greetings my
people, from all indication this forum has been a great help to people in decision making. I am a graduate, 29yrs single and looking forward to getting married in 2 or 3 years time though no relationship at the moment. I lived outside Nigeria and worked so HARD to raise money. I have like 10Million I set aside for investment/business. Honesty and candidly speaking, I have no investment/business idea of any kind in mind. Please my people, pls help me, Please i really need advice/suggestions, I am so confused, please help me..

2 Likes

Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
IfaExcel: Warm greetings my people, from all indication this forum has been a great help to people in decision making. I am a graduate, 29yrs single and looking forward to getting married in 2 or 3 years time though no relationship at the moment. I lived outside Nigeria and worked so HARD to raise money. I have like 10Million I set aside for investment/business. Honesty and candidly speaking, I have no investment/business idea of any kind in mind. Please my people, pls help me, Please i really need advice/suggestions, I am so confused, please help me..
How did you come up with 10 million with having an idea of business. Where did you work to raise these kind of money. Is it 10 million dollar or 10 million naira?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by coldsummer: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
[size=20pt]i don't believe this guy. Ebola dey catch this your story.[/size]
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by sabawex(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
the best way to invest your money is that which you do to raise the money..should you want to invest in haulage or real estate sabawex2011@gmail.comm
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by calculation(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
If you don't mind, am ready to share my business plan with you so that we can begin new which am planning but yet to secure d fund. Contact me.
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by SHOT(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
here is an opportunity to invest in the entertainment business with a 5% monthly returns on your investment
http://www.4shared.com/office/0xiEWX5rba/Ariya_Inv_bronchure_slim.html
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by zealotoil: 3:14am On Aug 14, 2014
If you are real and ready to enter into the oil and gas industry, we could partner and I assure you within 4-5mnths you will have half if not all of your investment back depending on how hardworking we decide to become. All the plans are set out already with 3people on ground ready to start. For more details contact me by mail yesma45@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Bodunde1now(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Am into petroleum products supply. If you inject 2 million into my business i will pay you 10% flat monthly. I'll pay you the 10% + the principal sum at the end of every month. You can then credit me back if you wish to continue. Call me for details; 08186102091
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Systeme101: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
if wat ur saying is real then call me now...u can invest 3million in our company nd we'll pay u 700k every 8wks dis is nt scam, we hv our lawyer-08162659316
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by goakky2010: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2014
Pleasure reading your post. As an investment banker and analyst of over eight years sound and credible experience in funds and investment management,we can guarantee you peaceful and comfortable good return on your funds if you're ready to invest with you. kindly contact me(goakky2010@gmail.com) for more details. Thanks.
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bodunde1now: Am into petroleum products supply. If you inject 2 million into my business i will pay you 10% flat monthly. I'll pay you the 10% + the principal sum at the end of every month. You can then credit me back if you wish to continue. Call me for details; 08186102091

Can you share more on this your business
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Systeme101: if wat ur saying is real then call me now...u can invest 3million in our company nd we'll pay u 700k every 8wks dis is nt scam, we hv our lawyer-08162659316

What kind of business is that
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by hafeez65: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Go into Gold Mining, you have 100% your own mine and make 500% of your investment within 3 months.
Its real not scam. contact me for details. alexteeone65@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by IdJack(m): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2014
OP if you are serious about it, check my link and see for yourself the investment opportunity that is there. contact me if you have more questions to ask. add me on facebook. I wish you well
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
jeez!
fraudsters paradise.

@op, a lot of biz available. advise no 1, put the money in treasur bill for abt 3 months so dt u wil use the time to do ur research n also think well .dont be in a hurry to invest.ten mill is nt to so much bt can help u start off. i am planning on investing in agric.
am currently doing my research to know d one with higher roi.

If u dont know wat to do wit the money, buy land. its a lazy man investment as well as money spinner. I have some already dts why i want to diversify into agric.

stock market is a good place to invest but u have to understand d mkt b4 u jump in.

Go thru agric thread, investmet section, etc. u might pick one or two ideas. most importantly,do ur own research- dont be lazy.

distributorship is also good. find a fast moving consumer good and be a distrbutor.
Nb- never comit ur money to anyone u met online witout visiting d person and doing ur independent research.
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by bestman4djob: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2014

We are a multi-national bank with a firm business background in Nigeria. PM me for a good financial investment advice which will yield a fast return for you in the shortest period of time.
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by BrownIsaac(m): 12:24am On Aug 30, 2014
Buy a house and give it out for a rent..
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by spartanian(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
I have a good and profitable business proposal for you in the Maritime/ Water transportation sector, please contact me if interested, thank you.
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by DAVE5(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
i guess the op said : pleass advice, so y iz erybody posting their emails to be contacted, or do you want to rid him of his hard earned money?

giv him advice that can favor him and other users like myself abeg undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by Moneyb: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Invest your money with reputable organisation. This company will give you better returns on your money. Check them out here
http://marketsgain.net/fund-management-service/ Just saying anyway
Re: I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me by adepelummy: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
if you can get up to 20M then I can help you open a mordern bakery and sell you better recipe. all as contract.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria / Mkety: Get Investment & Business Website At Affordable Price, Free Domain & SEO / Tower Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.