Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy (24638 Views)

Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad / 17-year-old Girl Commits Suicide In Kano Over Mother’s Divorce / Protests After Pakistan Frees Christian Woman Sentenced To Death Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by omolayomi06: 4:47am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=slurryeye post=51036345]I'm so sorry for the pastor, his family and the family of his wife about the unwarranted death of his wife.
However, I will like to use this medium to talk about the Igbos attitude I have observed countless times towards their hosts on this forum. The number of insults Igbos haul at Yoruba on a daily basis despite that Yoruba land is the region most populated by Igbos outside their igboland is quite surprising. But unlike the Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani have very little tolerance for outsiders that insult them. Imagine the faith that will befall Igbos if they claim that Kano is no man's land as they like to claim in Lagos. Or what would've happened when Igbos were insulting Oba of Lagos during gubernatorial election if it were emir of Kano or sultan of sokoto. I just pray that Yorubas continue to tolerate them. But no matter how tolerant one is, you get to a point where you can't take it anymore, and I pray Igbos don't push Yoruba to that point.
[/quote. ... hmmmmmm.my brother abeg leave them alone let their ignoramus continue to follow them. I pray for them to know that Yorubas are not their enemy. ipob yeye fowl wey no lay better eeg.
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by vislabraye(m): 5:11am On Nov 15, 2016
T9ksy:

But your brother who has been living in the north since 1971, barely a year after the civil war which saw the devastation the northerners heaped on his fellow ibos is not a zombie?

He has lived all through the religious riots in the same north wherein ibos are the main casualities and yet he did not see fit to remember his homeland. It's only now that the chicken has coome home to roast that he realises that one nigeria is a sham.

In actual fact, your brother up there is the most annoying of all "fake nigerians".

So is it wrong for him to live in Kano ? Are there no Hausas/Fulani down South ? You talk as if its just easy to relocate. May be you need to put yourself in other people's shoes.

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by kelechi17(m): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2016
MidasTouche01:
All this publicity won't do him no good...

It's certain that once you can't proof beyond proof that the person you are trying to prosecute is guilty beyond reasonable doubt, then the person should b given the benefits of the doubt.

Instead of all this bickering, why don't he appeal the judgement, or why do we have three tiers of courts?
God I hate Muslims I wish trump cld wipe dem of d planet
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by kelechi17(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:
I'm so sorry for the pastor, his family and the family of his wife about the unwarranted death of his wife.
However, I will like to use this medium to talk about the Igbos attitude I have observed countless times towards their hosts on this forum. The number of insults Igbos haul at Yoruba on a daily basis despite that Yoruba land is the region most populated by Igbos outside their igboland is quite surprising. But unlike the Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani have very little tolerance for outsiders that insult them. Imagine the faith that will befall Igbos if they claim that Kano is no man's land as they like to claim in Lagos. Or what would've happened when Igbos were insulting Oba of Lagos during gubernatorial election if it were emir of Kano or sultan of sokoto. I just pray that Yorubas continue to tolerate them. But no matter how tolerant one is, you get to a point where you can't take it anymore, and I pray Igbos don't push Yoruba to that point.
shut up u ppl are our problem. d day u wisenup d beta for south

3 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by GbengaJimoh(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2016
MidasTouche01:

See as you all slept and face the same way, had it been u have sense, u would know I'm neither supporting the supposed killers nor castigating the man.... I'm just being factual
No. Your comment was malicious and lacks every touch of human feeling and justice. In other words, you support the killing.

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by GbengaJimoh(m): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2016
sinizia:

A grieving husband was denied justice and all you could do is type this bullshît? He's seeking publicity? I pray what befell this man befalls your family so you can keep appealing at the three tiers of government.
Amen! He won't escape it. ISIS bastards!

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:
I'm so sorry for the pastor, his family and the family of his wife about the unwarranted death of his wife.
You made a very good point about the Igbos heaping abusive languages on the yelloebars (the brown zink clan). But u saying that we should not push you to the wall and in the right sense what u mmean is that , one day that u the yourubas will not be tolerant of what we do to you and one day you will tell the igbos to go back to their fathers land.
I dont just know u dis afonjas are the most pathetic race I have ever seen. U will just be shouting that we should leave ur land. Definitely one day we will leave . If u haven't seen much of that, I believe during ur time as akid ur BK teachers would have taught you the story of Jerusalem and Egypt. Dont need to emphasise just visit ur bible that is if u have one. Dont be dismayed that the Igbos has the 80% of Lagos internal revenue services in terms of Tax Payment.
Chase us from ur land and see dat d land dat was flowing of milk and honey has suddenly become a desert.
So wise up man and stop talking to the Igbos anyhow
And tell ur people to be self esteemd and stop commenting on thread concerning the BIAFRANS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Mintayo(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2016
I am against any kind of violence, but this is the peak of it all.
Where is CAN? What are they doing about this? By now, CAN should be protesting. Killing the woman is one thing, releasing the criminals is another thing!
Islam though...

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by bujudwele: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2016
MidasTouche01:

See as you all slept and face the same way, had it been u have sense, u would know I'm neither supporting the supposed killers nor castigating the man.... I'm just being factual
HAD IT BEEN YOU HAD SENSE, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE SAID HE WAS SLEEPING WITH UNIVERSITY GIRLS WHEN HE DID NOT, ABI DID HIS WIFE SAY SO? YOU ARE JUST BEEN FACTUAL.....SMH grin

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by shinel(f): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Nothing good ever comes out of that land, including the so called presi..shiit.

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by RickyTan: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:

700 billion of Trumps cannot deport me because I'm not in USA and I don't have anything to pick there. In as much as I don't support what the Oba said (mind you, he didn't ask Igbos to die in lagoon), for the sake of good hospitality Igbos have received from Yorubas, they should have handled the situation more diplomatically instead of insulting the Oba and all Yorubas just like you're doing now. Like I pointed out in my previous post, if Emir of Kano or Sultan of Sokoto has said something similar, and Igbos decided to insult the monarch, we know what it would have escalated to. I repeat it, do not dare or instigate quarrel with your host if you want to live in peace.

Host my foot. Did you pay for any Igbo man transport to Lagos? Or his housing while there?
You come here threatening the Igbos while trying to claim Nigeria's former capital.
Awori people without oyel money could not have built just the third main land bridge by itself in the next 5000 years.
Lagos is A NO MAN's LAND.
Now go and die

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by onward4life(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Our Igbo fifo sef!!

Not even the Education and Wise ness they have is even enough for them to know that their problem is -

Lack of love and unity amongst themselves.

Hatred.com

Madam Farewell!!!

Ijeoma...
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by RickyTan: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2016
onward4life:
Our Igbo fifo sef!!

Not even the Education and Wise ness they have is even enough for them to know that their problem is -

Lack of love and unity amongst themselves.

Hatred.com

Madam Farewell!!!

Ijeoma...

Afonja Igbo hater pls stick your worthless opinion where the sun does not shine.

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by onward4life(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2016
RickyTan:

Afonja Igbo hater pls stick your worthless opinion where the sun does not shine.

Ricky oh My brother..

Out of anger yu just shot me.

Udo diri gi
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by RickyTan: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2016
onward4life:

Ricky oh My brother..

Out of anger yu just shot me.

Udo diri gi

First you throw mud and now you want to talk fake peace?

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by fatiuabdulmalik: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2016
The activities of the hausas in the north should not be mistaken to be Islamic.
There is no portion in the Qur'an that state that non-muslim should be treated the way the hausas treat the non indigenes even themselves.
There are several hadith portions which implores muslims to be kind and polite to non-muslims. one thing worthy of note is that their attitude is not only peculiar to non-muslims alone but also to the muslims who are not hausas.
Their problem is not religion but rather ethnicity!
Are there no muslims in the southern part of this country? And when was the last time you hear of religious conflicts?

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by oluwaahmed: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2016
U knw wats killin dis country more apart 4rm corruptn? It's hypocrisy! If dis country can divide, den u wld see real peace in all regions. because if i'm a biafran, I wld be in a lagos as a foreigner den I wld respect evrytin dat lagos has 2 offer & wld der not call it "no-mans-land". If I obey d rules & regs of lagos yet dese pple kill foreigners den it's an outright declaration of war!
If as a SSENR I go 2 d islamic north it's left 4 me 2 decide if I Wana live under sharia or not. If I live under sharia, respect deir values & Ders a religious cleansin, I can run 2 my embassy in d north 4 security or d Niger-delta nation will declare war on arewa nation. In other word war will be too costly so evry nation will respect demselves. Der wld be no crazy constitutn unitin united pple wer sme pple profit 4rm it while others don't.
@ least der wld be no 1 nigeria. Der won't be any need 4 foreigners 2 vote or contest election in lagos for example. So der wld be no nid 4 a sily old fooolish oba 2 tell pple 2 go drown if dey Dnt vote 4 deir person.
Splittin of dis country is d best tin dat can happen 2 us all. Afterall oil has slupmed, wat are we now doin wit it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by onward4life(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2016
RickyTan:

First you throw mud and now you want to talk fake peace?

No My brother read my 2nd line again.
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by awennie(f): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=MidasTouche01 post=51035217]All this publicity won't do him no good...

It's certain that once you can't proof beyond proof that the person you are trying to prosecute is guilty beyond reasonable doubt, then the person should b given the benefits of the doubt.

Instead of all this bickering, why don't he appeal the judgement, or why do we have three tiers of courts? [/quote

what judgement is he to appeal? was there any judgement in the first case?
how is he supposed to prove his case when the DPP did not release any advise on the case which made it impossible for the case to be tried in High Court?
A magistrate court cannot try a murder case.pls, get your facts right before commenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by slurryeye: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2016
RickyTan:

Host my foot. Did you pay for any Igbo man transport to Lagos? Or his housing while there?
You come here threatening the Igbos while trying to claim Nigeria's former capital.
Awori people without oyel money could not have built just the third main land bridge by itself in the next 5000 years.
Lagos is A NO MAN's LAND.
Now go and die

If you are smart enough, you should know that Calabar was Capital of Nigeria before Lagos and Abuja is now capital. So you can pick one of Calabar or Abuja if Yoruba are threatening you in Lagos. Lagos has stopped being capital of Nigeria since 1991. If you're looking for your oyel money built capital go to Abuja. But if you wanna be a stubborn Osu, I dare you to go to Isale Eko and tell them there that Lagos is No man's land
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by slurryeye: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2016
Nnwannsukka:

You made a very good point about the Igbos heaping abusive languages on the yelloebars (the brown zink clan). But u saying that we should not push you to the wall and in the right sense what u mmean is that , one day that u the yourubas will not be tolerant of what we do to you and one day you will tell the igbos to go back to their fathers land.
I dont just know u dis afonjas are the most pathetic race I have ever seen. U will just be shouting that we should leave ur land. Definitely one day we will leave . If u haven't seen much of that, I believe during ur time as akid ur BK teachers would have taught you the story of Jerusalem and Egypt. Dont need to emphasise just visit ur bible that is if u have one. Dont be dismayed that the Igbos has the 80% of Lagos internal revenue services in terms of Tax Payment.
Chase us from ur land and see dat d land dat was flowing of milk and honey has suddenly become a desert.
So wise up man and stop talking to the Igbos anyhow
And tell ur people to be self esteemd and stop commenting on thread concerning the BIAFRANS.

One question, what happened when you Biafrans left Lagos and southwest in millions during the civil war? Nobody felt your absence, as a matter of fact, Lagos was more peaceful and prosperous. Claims like what you typed above are reason why Yorubas are tired of you people. How does Israel and Egyptian partain to discussion? How does Igbo pay 80% internal revenue? Through your brothers that sell gala in traffic, or the ones that sell pure water, or the ones that sell bend down select, or the ones that sell Okpa? You guys are joke, no serious mind takes you serious anymore. Abokis that shine shoes and do mai guard are more valuable than Igbos in Lagos because they know their boundaries, and they don't come up with stupid claims
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by MarqusSpyce(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Instead of all this bickering, why don't he appeal the judgement, or why do we have three tiers of courts?

I pray this happens to ur family member

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2016
T9ksy:

But your brother who has been living in the north since 1971, barely a year after the civil war which saw the devastation the northerners heaped on his fellow ibos is not a zombie?

He has lived all through the religious riots in the same north wherein ibos are the main casualities and yet he did not see fit to remember his homeland. It's only now that the chicken has coome home to roast that he realises that one nigeria is a sham.

In actual fact, your brother up there is the most annoying of all "fake nigerians".

Thanks my Oga.
Igbo's in the North, if you are reading this, we shall not shed a drop of tear for any of you killed in that lawless Terrorist infected place.
Come home, we can manage. It's better we eat palm kernel together and Die of "hunger" together than for an uncircumcised fool to kill you because of a Saudi god. Mods, do your work
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by slurryeye: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2016
kelechi17:
shut up u ppl are our problem. d day u wisenup d beta for south

We Yorubas are smarter now. In as much as I believe that the south needs to cooperate, unless the Igbos desist from blaming Yorubas for every misfortunes they brought unto themselves, then we will continue watching them shoot themselves in the legs.
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by ebby9z(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2016
MidasTouche01:

It's obvious you don't understand a thing you're saying. He's the prime witness not the plaintiff. It's the public prosecution department in charge of that

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2016
fatiuabdulmalik:
The activities of the hausas in the north should not be mistaken to be Islamic.
There is no portion in the Qur'an that state that non-muslim should be treated the way the hausas treat the non indigenes even themselves.
There are several hadith portions which implores muslims to be kind and polite to non-muslims. one thing worthy of note is that their attitude is not only peculiar to non-muslims alone but also to the muslims who are not hausas.
Their problem is not religion but rather ethnicity!
Are there no muslims in the southern part of this country? And when was the last time you hear of religious conflicts?

Religious conflicts? Generally, you guys always have a way of causing conflicts. It's either religious when you have the number, or ethnic cleansing of communities when you can pay mercenaries, cow rustling amongst yourselves or plain terrorism when you want a change of government.
Everyone is tired of the North.

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Chimdiebere(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Nigeria must be divided! we want BIAFRA!
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by devvland(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:

If you are smart enough, you should know that Calabar was Capital of Nigeria before Lagos and Abuja is now capital. So you can pick one of Calabar or Abuja if Yoruba are threatening you in Lagos. Lagos has stopped being capital of Nigeria since 1991. If you're looking for your oyel money built capital go to Abuja. But if you wanna be a stubborn Osu, I dare you to go to Isale Eko and tell them there that Lagos is No man's land

Bros, you are (one reply at a time) putting on the same garb you professed to hate. I mean, with every reply you allow yourself to become ensconced in the same habitual hatred found on Nairaland.

I liked your stance in your earlier posts. But like a fly that follows a corpse, you are losing yourself to the putrid stench of death.
You don't have to reply to every taunt. You can choose to rise above it.

Nairaland is the battlefield of cowards, where the diffident takes up arms.
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
T9ksy:

manny is not like that dr,he lived there bcuz he think is the place that favours him,since I was a child I know like 10malam that lived here in the east even after biafra kata kata they go run and still come back,some have lived about 25yrs+,so if is like that why can't they return to there so called north,so man trynna call the truth the truth nd stop giving reason that make no sense.......Pm to yu dr
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by agoodman(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
bdauran:
The best thing is to avoid blaspheming one's faith.

Do you know that you're a fool. where did you see blasphemy in the article or did you even read it at all. I don't blame you I blame Lugard for putting us in the same country as you animals who take pleasure in spilling people's blood for foolish reasons... Eranko.
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by RickyTan: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:

Na you making silly threats here and I called you out. Not Yoruba in general.
Oyel money built Abuja just like it did Lagos before then.
Notice I said Aworis Not Yoruba. Yoruba from Ekiti now forming Lagos owners?
Like I said refund the Oil money spent on Lagos and we talk.
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by RickyTan: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:

One question, what happened when you Biafrans left Lagos and southwest in millions during the civil war? Nobody felt your absence, as a matter of fact, Lagos was more peaceful and prosperous. Claims like what you typed above are reason why Yorubas are tired of you people. How does Israel and Egyptian partain to discussion? How does Igbo pay 80% internal revenue? Through your brothers that sell gala in traffic, or the ones that sell pure water, or the ones that sell bend down select, or the ones that sell Okpa? You guys are joke, no serious mind takes you serious anymore. Abokis that shine shoes and do mai guard are more valuable than Igbos in Lagos because they know their boundaries, and they don't come up with stupid claims

Afonja Igbo hater - Pls go take your high blood pressure medicine before you die before your time from hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Nine Soldiers In Sunke, Zamfara Village / Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos / Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.