Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos (24641 Views)

Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara / Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by GistersNG: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2018
A businessman, James Elewenson, has been arraigned before the Candide Johnson Magistrates’ Courthouse for allegedly defiling a 17-year-old girl in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Elewenson runs a boutique where the victim worked as a sales girl.

It was alleged that 37-year-old Elewenson had on several occasions made sexual advances to the victim.

The victim, who started working with Elewenson on October 6, 2018, was allegedly raped that same month.

The victim alleged that on the day the she was raped, Elewenson told her to help him re-arrange his bedroom located inside the same building as the boutique, followed her into the room, locked the door and forcefully had intercourse with her.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the victim bled profusely after the incident.

The victim was said to have confided in her neighbour, who saw her crying afterwards, as she could not tell her parents.

Encouraged by the neighbour, the victim subsequently reported the matter at the police station.

In her statement to the police, the victim narrated, “On the day he (Elewenson) first attempted raping me, I was in the other room to wear a gown for one of the dummy when he came in and started touching me. He pulled up my gown and forcefully removed my pant, pushed me to the wall and as he was about to penetrate, he noticed that his brother was around, so he stopped.

“He warned me not to tell anyone and also threatened that if I stopped coming to the shop, he would lie against me that I stole from him. He said he would get me and my parents arrested. It was a serious pain for me as I could not tell anyone.

“The day the incident (rape) occured, he instructed me to clean his room and that I must be done before he came back; but unfortunately, he came back before I could finish the task. He entered the room, locked the door and raped me. I shouted but all to no avail, because he had raised the volume of the music so that no one could hear. I couldn’t tell my parents because he had threatened that he would get me arrested by claiming that I stole his money.”

Elewenson, however, denied the allegation in his statement to the police, stating, “I did not send her on any errand to my room; I do not have a television or a radio set in my room; there was no time that I slapped her or did anything to her.”

The suspect was arraigned on three counts bordering on assault and defilement.

The charges read in part, “That you, James Elewenson, on October 27, 2018, at about noon on Allison Street, Ikorodu Garage, in the Ikorodu Magisterial District, did defile one (name withheld), thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2015.”

The presiding magistrate, Mrs F. A. Azeez, remanded the suspect in prison as his plea was not taken.

The case was adjourned till December 6, 2018.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/businessman-arraigned-for-allegedly-defiling-sales-girl/amp/

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by GistersNG: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by Niyeal(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2018
GistersNG:
A businessman, James Elewenson, has been arraigned before the Candide Johnson Magistrates’ Courthouse for allegedly defiling a 17-year-old girl in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Elewenson runs a boutique where the victim worked as a sales girl.

It was alleged that 37-year-old Elewenson had on several occasions made sexual advances to the victim.

The victim, who started working with Elewenson on October 6, 2018, was allegedly raped that same month.

The victim alleged that on the day the she was raped, Elewenson told her to help him re-arrange his bedroom located inside the same building as the boutique, followed her into the room, locked the door and forcefully had intercourse with her.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the victim bled profusely after the incident.

The victim was said to have confided in her neighbour, who saw her crying afterwards, as she could not tell her parents.

Encouraged by the neighbour, the victim subsequently reported the matter at the police station.

In her statement to the police, the victim narrated, “On the day he (Elewenson) first attempted raping me, I was in the other room to wear a gown for one of the dummy when he came in and started touching me. He pulled up my gown and forcefully removed my pant, pushed me to the wall and as he was about to penetrate, he noticed that his brother was around, so he stopped.

“He warned me not to tell anyone and also threatened that if I stopped coming to the shop, he would lie against me that I stole from him. He said he would get me and my parents arrested. It was a serious pain for me as I could not tell anyone.

“The day the incident (rape) occured, he instructed me to clean his room and that I must be done before he came back; but unfortunately, he came back before I could finish the task. He entered the room, locked the door and raped me. I shouted but all to no avail, because he had raised the volume of the music so that no one could hear. I couldn’t tell my parents because he had threatened that he would get me arrested by claiming that I stole his money.”

Elewenson, however, denied the allegation in his statement to the police, stating, “I did not send her on any errand to my room; I do not have a television or a radio set in my room; there was no time that I slapped her or did anything to her.”

The suspect was arraigned on three counts bordering on assault and defilement.

The charges read in part, “That you, James Elewenson, on October 27, 2018, at about noon on Allison Street, Ikorodu Garage, in the Ikorodu Magisterial District, did defile one (name withheld), thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2015.”

The presiding magistrate, Mrs F. A. Azeez, remanded the suspect in prison as his plea was not taken.

The case was adjourned till December 6, 2018.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/businessman-arraigned-allegedly-defiling-sales-girl

Lalasticlala mynd44

Bring him let me castrate him.

10 Likes

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by fishmillan: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2018
There is God
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2018
That animal should be castrated.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by Vicdayz(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

Toyin Lawani Poses In Lingerie As She Becomes The Brand Ambassador (PHOTOS)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/toyin-lawani-poses-in-lingerie-as-she.html
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by Richdad50(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2018
The pleasure of forcing your way into a woman's vag*na has remained incomprehensible to me to this day. I thought the pleasure of sex was all in the giving and receiving feedback. It is one-thing to have sex with a minor in consent but to force yourself sexually on the powerless is the greatest undoing of the latter's life projectile. It changes everything in the victim, forever.
#Richdadnuggets

43 Likes

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2018
He likes fresh ponmo...

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by Dollanation: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2018
When prostitutes collect as low as 200 naira..
Shameless man

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by ilemobayor: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2018
kongi nah mad man oooo
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by BigNickGroup(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Okay.

Are you thinking of an investment that can never go wrong? Your best bet is Real Estate Investment.
BigNick Realty offers you the most amazing Real Estate Investment deals.
Check my signature for contact.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by Uglymind: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Girls are usually at fault in most rape cases
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2018
The sales girl barely spent two weeks with the idiot...Na so he useless reach. He no know brothel again Werey

5 Likes

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by legibow: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
What!! Where d man at....
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
I know he must be a Yoruba man.
These afonjas are cursed with rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by BubuZombi: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
The Rate of Rape This Days is Alarming.

May God Protect women from men and help we men to resist from any foam of temptation
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by IbrahimDamola: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Baba Elewenson oloriburuku! Ko ni da fun awon to ni o.

Chai Are we yorubas cursed with rape?

embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
rapist everywhere abi olosho don dey expensive ni

rather than rape why no help yourself................

all you need is liquid substance and yaga you go CUMe
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by anochuko01(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Vicdayz:
shocked
this emoji has been trademarked by Nwaipke or whatever that crazy man's name is grin
so be careful!

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by SingleWahala(f): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by mctfopt: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Let him enjoy some years behind bars
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
But I head her moaning and speaking in tongues that day, I thought she was enjoying it.
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by BAILMONEY: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
NCAN WE ARE WAITING grin
Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by AleAirHub(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
NA dem

Ritual rape for bumper Xmas harvest angry

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by ujampie: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Why would you even rape a lady....... We men really need
To man up....... STOP VENTURING INTO WOMEN WITHOUT PERMISSION....

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by LegitHustler: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Say no to rape cool

Say goodbye to Tampons, pads...Switch to Menstrual cup. According to the world health organization survey, 63.7% of all women's health problems in the world are due to the use of inferior or unqualified sanitary napkins and tampons in special periods.

Introducing iCare Menstrual Cup

Menstrual cup is a feminine hygiene product that is inserted into the vagina during menstruation. Its purpose is to prevent menstrual fluid (blood from uterine lining) from leaking onto clothes. Menstrual cups are usually made of flexible medical grade silicone and shaped like a bell with a stem. The stem is used for insertion and removal. The bell-shaped cup seals against the vaginal wall just below the cervix. Every 4–12 hours (depending on the amount of flow), the cup is removed, emptied, rinsed, and reinserted. After each period, the cup should be boiled for at least 5 minutes and stored for use the next month.

Unlike tampons and pads, cups collect menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it. One cup is reusable for up to five years or more. This makes their long-term cost lower than that of disposable tampons or pads, though the initial cost is higher. Menstrual cups are also promoted as more practical and eco-friendly than pads and tampons. Given that the menstrual cup is reusable, its use greatly decreases the amount of waste generated from menstrual cycles, as there is no daily waste and the amount of discarded packaging decreases as well.

Interested whatsapp me https:///2348110383818

Re: Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos by ofuonyebi: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2018
this has become a daily story...

how many of the rappers have been sentenced....only arrest everyday....and later...bail is free for them...and the case is closed!

shame of a corrupt nation!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage / Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) / How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.