Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates (11886 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce Chats With Students At Government Secondary School, Abuja / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by RitzyPrince(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2016
Most Active senator?

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

BEN MURRAY BRUCE is a hypocrite...
[size=16pt]It is easy to call him a hypocrite because he never raised such alarm during the previous administrations, but let's look at it from a different perspective. Must we continue along same line because we did it in the past? Certainly no. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by mrvitalis(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2016
hotice01:

Really dumb question!
How is that dumb? ? Then u lack basic economics... China will be glad if that had such exchange... u know why??

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by jegz25(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:

Meaning?
he shouldn't play religious card on gullible nigerians like ffk
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by SeanDada1(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by hotice01: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

How is that dumb? ? Then u lack basic economics... China will be glad if that had such exchange... u know why??
Please enlighten me and exhibit your economically myopic and politically blinded mindset!

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by richidinho(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2016
jegz25:
he shouldn't play religious card on gullible nigerians like ffk

Comprehension problem!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Nna ehnn, this is a very important question. What's so important in giving Pilgrims forex at the detriment of the national economy?

This administration is making a foolish mistake with grave consequences on our economy. Who on earth uses his scarce resources to subsidies spending for a different entity?

That's why the Saudis would never let Nigeria be. Cos they know how much in raw cash, their slaves bring to them annually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by adebayosun02: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2016
You said it all.
Welcomme:
I agree with him...Religion and politics can not go together...Religion will always want to drag us back..Only the muslims and some fanatical Christians wont agree with this..
Note..The reason y I didnt put some fanatical muslims is because, to me all muslims are fanatical about their religion. They dont think straight or rational as far their religion is concerned..

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by ikombe: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016
hazyfm1:
grin grin grin

Cocaine Pushers forming Pilgrims

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Welcomme: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

but that is hardly true... 99% of Muslims are contrary to your statement of Muslims being Fanatical.. at least we are not like the Jesus Freaks.. just saying
I didnt get wat u said..U sound confused...

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by siegfried99(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Welcomme:
I agree with him...Religion and politics can not go together...Religion will always want to drag us back..Only the muslims and some fanatical Christians wont agree with this..
Note..The reason y I didnt put some fanatical muslims is because, to me all muslims are fanatical about their religion. They dont think straight or rational as far their religion is concerned..

You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by adebayosun02: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2016
With your post below, you av just confirmed what Ben B. said abt M. religion
LaEvilIMiss:

but that is hardly true... 99% of Muslims are contrary to your statement of Muslims being Fanatical.. at least we are not like the Jesus Freaks.. just saying

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by kings09(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2016
It is not. Even wen hunger de finish u n buhari de chop chicken, it's not a bad oga zombie.
mrvitalis:
And how is that a bad thing

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by ddolaa(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2016
I do not trust this man jawe,
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by jegz25(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:

Comprehension problem!
call it whatever u like. Its people like u that can't look at things beyond religion or tribe,as for them they wine and dine together cox they share a common goal
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2016
Welcomme:
I didnt get wat u said..U sound confused...

ask for clarification if you do not understand or are confused.. it is not a sign of smarts when you hide your deficiency behind bad manners. your statements that all Muslims are fanatics is without basis, ill-informed and characteristically immature. it ought to be reported as hate speech but i know we are on different timezones and the mods are sleeping... probably
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by jahsharon: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Welcomme:

I am a Muslim and I don't care what you or your forefathers think about me. I only care of what Allah think about me. So, go and die. Dangote is a Muslim, if he offers you jobless idiot a job, you will not say that he is a Muslim and that you cannot work for him.

Back to the twitter Senator, I think the albino called Ben Bruce is very very stupid. He is a Senator and should be raising this issue on the floor of the Senate and not on twitter. He should mobilize his fellow dunce Senators to force the Executive government from doing father Christmas with scares dollars and not disturbing our twitter handles because we are still enjoying Shina Peller and Orishafemi's rofoforo fight. So, he should go and die but before dying, he should pay up his debt to Union Bank.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2016
adebayosun02:
With your post below, you av just confirmed what Ben B. said abt M. religion

break it down brother.. don't just throw statements about
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by alBHAGDADI: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
The cbn governor has said this is not true and has addressed this long ago.. . So ur this uninformed??
You will one day confess that you are Muslims hiding under atheism to bash Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

Hypocrite or not, he has made his point and a good one at dat.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Welcomme: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2016
jahsharon:

I am a Muslim and I don't care what you or your forefathers think about me. I only care of what Allah think about me. So, go and die. Dangote is a Muslim, if he offers you jobless idiot a job, you will not say that he is a Muslim and that you cannot work for him.

Back to the twitter Senator, I think the albino called Ben Bruce is very very stupid. He is a Senator and should be raising this issue on the floor of the Senate and not on twitter. He should mobilize his fellow dunce Senators to force the Executive government from doing father Christmas with scares dollars and not disturbing our twitter handles because we are still enjoying Shina Peller and Orishafemi's rofoforo fight. So, he should go and die but before dying, he should pay up his debt to Union Bank.
Typical muslim!What has dangote job offer got to do with this? I only said wat is obvious and thankGod with ur behaviour u hav shown me that I am 100% right. TYPICAL MUSLIM!

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Billygee2u: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
Buhari is just confused and unprepared to Govern Nigeria.

Dollar will get to 500 Naira by January
only God can save Nigeria and Nigerians from this clueless government.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Billygee2u: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2016
hazyfm1:
grin grin grin

Cocaine Pushers forming Pilgrims
the afonjas pilgrims

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by hazyfm1: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=51046505][/quote]

Is that you in the pix? You look finer than your mum
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by saintmark88(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2016
He is right on this one, at this time, we can't afford to give forex at subsidized rate to pilgrims, it just doesn't make sense... Buhari pls do d needful

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by haibe(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Giving pilgrims forex is the most silly thing ever.

For muslims, their religions only says those that can afford it should go. If they can afford it, no need to sell dollar to dem at cbn rate.

For Christians, those that are going to jerusalem are doing that for their pleasure, not to please God. There is no requirement for christians to go to Jerusalem.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by DonaTee(f): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

ask for clarification if you do not understand or are confused.. it is not a sign of smarts when you hide your deficiency behind bad manners. your statements that all Muslims are fanatics is without basis, ill-informed and characteristically immature. it ought to be reported as hate speech but i know we are on different timezones and the mods are sleeping... probably

and u calling pple Jesus freaks is not hate?

Nne go drink akamu. We have seen u.

when a religion in dis Modern era still kill senselessly without reasoning all because of belief does that not show fanatism?
Always on defensive of evil acts dat go on in broad daylight.

Say d truth n set ur sef free

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by drnoel: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

May be u are right about the hypocrite part but I would say that u must also be a hypocrite for being unable to see the message. The question was a plain one and didn't demand u calling the messenger names. The question stands still unanswered.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by drnoel: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2016
jegz25:
Not now Bruce...don't join d likes of FFK u r better than that

Still the words are true on all counts

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by drnoel: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2016
ceeethru:
Ben murray Bruce your always talking about what people should do, I think it's high time you start telling us what you're doing as a senator of the Federal Republic.

Yep that comment of urs I also subscribe to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t Allow Unpatriotic Elements Destroy Nigeria — DSS / Uzodinma To Nigerians: Reduce Your Lamentations, Tinubu Is Just Less Than 70 Day / How Chinwe Masi (uzor Kalu's Mistress) Died In Orji Kalu's United State's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.