Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri (1111 Views)

Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by andresia(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
See screen shot. It seems patriotic9jaboy scared the living daylight out of the parroting Reno Omokri

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by dunkem21(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oga Reno na so we dey manage them here o cheesy

We dey even call them Zombies grin

But, Reno that French and other misfits pain o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by andresia(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
This goes to show that these looters who held sway during GEJ era are nothing but cowards

6 Likes

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by soberdrunk(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lmao!! So Boda Reno is on Nairaland? I wonder what his Moniker is? grin grin i thought it was only Aunty Oby that sneaks in and out of this forum grin

Ps-In case you are reading this Boda Reno, since you have decided to rubbish our president who is old enough to be your father, i soberdrunk on behalf of all the 'stubborn' children who still respect their elders will like to tell you that "Boda Reno you are a noisemaker and hypocrite and you are very lucky the president is not the evil man you think he is, if not by now boys for don turn you to "punching bag" for prison"......... angry

4 Likes

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by dEastActivist: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
No be only scare, Reno just exposed the murrafukers for who they where... Am happy he saw the demons we are fighting in nairaland. Their case strong pass bokoharam.

3 Likes

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by dunkem21(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
soberdrunk:
Lmao!! So Boda Reno is on Nairaland? I wonder what his Moniker is? grin grin i thought it was only Aunty Oby that sneaks in and out of this forum grin

I know Alhaji Lai Lalasticlala's handle on NL cheesy..

Even Femi grin
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Reno omokiri should be picked up and grilled for been a loud mouth. He talks unreasonably about the current administration but wont hesitate to defend GEJ when they were in power. I believe he has skeleton in his closet and cant be corrupt free. No wonder he wails from far away united States

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by andresia(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
dEastActivist:
No be only scare, Reno just exposed the murrafukers for who they where... Am happy he saw the demons we are fighting in nairaland. Their case strong pass bokoharam.

Dude is obviously scared. He should dare step into this country if he is clean. Wendell slimlin

6 Likes

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by psucc(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
That's the effect of jazz. May be the guy drank the potion.

2 Likes

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by talktimi(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Reno Omokri just pities the stúpidity of the average zombie yet you sadists twisted the story undecided What's going on in this country ?

2 Likes

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by dEastActivist: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
andresia:

Dude is obviously scared. He should dare step into this country if he is clean. Wendell slimlin

Is Nigeria clean?
Even if Reno is clean or not clean I won't advise him to near Nigeria, even to visit Cameron is a risk
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by dunkem21(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Shebi I dey warn una about NL..

I know wetin I dey see shocked

Make I laff first in French and other misfits cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by talktimi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s]Reno omokiri should be picked up and grilled for been a loud mouth. He talks unreasonably about the current administration but wont hesitate to defend GEJ when they were in power. I believe he has skeleton in his closet and cant be corrupt free. No wonder he wails from far away united States[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by andresia(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
dEastActivist:

Is Nigeria clean?
Even if Reno is clean or not clean I won't advise him to near Nigeria, even to visit Cameron is a risk

Dude, I dare him to come to Nigeria. Is Nigeria not his country,? Why the self imposed exile?

1 Like

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by andresia(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Keneking, please call Lalasticlala to do justice to this expose
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
But Reno, you just made him popular. OK, let me insult you too so that you can quote me.
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by eph12(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
andresia:

Dude, I dare him to come to Nigeria. Is Nigeria not his country,? Why the self imposed exile?

Why don't you take this to his twitter handle so your message can be loud and clear
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by dEastActivist: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
andresia:

Nigeria is ran by a demo - dictator that doesn't spare critics...
Except you want him behind bars...
Instead of gallivanting on wasteful endeavors why not channel your energy in admonishing the present administration to reposition the country so people like you will be saved from hunger effect.
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by andresia(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Are you OK?
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno omokiri should be picked up and grilled for been a loud mouth. He talks unreasonably about the current administration but wont hesitate to defend GEJ when they were in power. I believe he has skeleton in his closet and cant be corrupt free. No wonder he wails from far away united States

Go for a refund of ur school fees
People like you shouldn't be on this forum
Believe me
Kids everywhere smh

2 Likes

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
andresia:

Reno took a swipe at d dummy
Kindly edit ur zombiee dignifying thread

It's well known round d world dat Nigeria is under a dictator who uses "corruption" fight to silence opposition ...rubbish
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by Ngozi123(f): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
Someone probably alerted him to what was being said about him online. One should tread with caution when on this site.
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

With this mindset
Tomorrow u open ur mouth to call for southern unity.... Ba?
So unfortunate
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by Danzakidakura(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Reno this is just a little of what we are seeing , the yassin northern malams cast against Nigerians to support buhari even when they catch him without certificate, the yassin is working mightily on Afonjas but IBO's are no go area even strong mallams in the north knows it.
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by ideynl1: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Ugly Kayusfity Omidina, you think you're safe? I will soon post your pictures and Facebook profile for all to see

1 Like

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
oya shattap.....

1 Like

Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by gesundheit: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Reno is a two faced double talking reeetard, to even know the waste of space support drumpf is more disturbing. Brain dead like him should be sacrifice on the altar of commonsense.
Re: Patriotic9jaboy: You Scared Reno Omokri by Kayode1979: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
100%

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Has Happened (photo) / Patience Jonathan's Salary Too Small To Buy Hotels - Efcc / Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.