Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack (3956 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by danmasani101: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen on Sunday afternoon led fresh attacks on four communities in Southern Kaduna, killing 31 persons including pregnant Women and including little children.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the militia herdsmen also burned down about 46 houses in Ungwan Rimi, Kitakum, Ungwan Magaji and Kigam communities of Kizakoro District in Chawai Chiefdom, Kauru Local Government of Kaduna State.

This fresh attacks came just a day after the launched of public apology billboard by the State governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and the chairman Plateau state traditional council, Gbong Gwom Jos, Da Jacob Buba, at the Over the weekend declared the return of peace in the southern Kaduna and an end to the
incessant killings and attacks.

A resident of Kigam village, Mathias
told LEADERSHIP on a telephone
conversation that “31 people were
killed in the attack while about 46
houses were burnt, it was gathered. "An official of the Southern Kaduna Peoples Union (SOKAPU) who also compiled the list of the houses that were destroyed also put the death toll at 31.

According to the Resident, 2 people
were killed in Ungwan Rimi, 1 person in Kitakum, 17 people killed in Ungwan Magaji, and 11 person killed in Kigam community totaling 31 people killed in the Sunday’s attacked.

The eyewitness account said over
46 houses, with no single house left unburned in Kigam community.
Confirming the attacked, the Council Chairman of Kauru local government area, Mr. Pius Bakam said the casualties figure is over 30.

“I can confirm to you that there were attacks on our communities, the casualty figure is over 30, the youth are still searching for more dead bodies.
“The dead bodies will be given a mass burial tomorrow (Today. The attacked is unfortunate and condemnable,” the council chairman added.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the herdsmen took over the chawai chiefdom after Sunday Church, and successfully carried out the killings and destruction of homes
for almost 7 hours uninterrupted.

http://leadership.ng/news/559359/herdsmen-kill-31-sack-4-villages-in-fresh-southern-kaduna-attack
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nigeria cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by talktonase(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bubu when will you come out to condemn these Fulani guys?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by malakus(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
ISILAMIC JIHAD.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by eezeribe(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
OK
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Built2last: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
This country I tire

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by fitzmayowa: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Fulani herdsmen doing what they know how to do best, if only other state governors can follow in fayose's footsteps...
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Deepfreezer(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2016
That's nice
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Allsouls: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2016
danmasani101:
Gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen on Sunday afternoon led fresh attacks on four communities in Southern Kaduna, killing 31 persons including pregnant Women and including little children.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the militia herdsmen also burned down about 46 houses in Ungwan Rimi, Kitakum, Ungwan Magaji and Kigam communities of Kizakoro District in Chawai Chiefdom, Kauru Local Government of Kaduna State.

This fresh attacks came just a day after the launched of public apology billboard by the State governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and the chairman Plateau state traditional council, Gbong Gwom Jos, Da Jacob Buba, at the Over the weekend declared the return of peace in the southern Kaduna and an end to the
incessant killings and attacks.

A resident of Kigam village, Mathias
told LEADERSHIP on a telephone
conversation that “31 people were
killed in the attack while about 46
houses were burnt, it was gathered. "An official of the Southern Kaduna Peoples Union (SOKAPU) who also compiled the list of the houses that were destroyed also put the death toll at 31.

According to the Resident, 2 people
were killed in Ungwan Rimi, 1 person in Kitakum, 17 people killed in Ungwan Magaji, and 11 person killed in Kigam community totaling 31 people killed in the Sunday’s attacked.

The eyewitness account said over
46 houses, with no single house left unburned in Kigam community.
Confirming the attacked, the Council Chairman of Kauru local government area, Mr. Pius Bakam said the casualties figure is over 30.

“I can confirm to you that there were attacks on our communities, the casualty figure is over 30, the youth are still searching for more dead bodies.
“The dead bodies will be given a mass burial tomorrow (Today. The attacked is unfortunate and condemnable,” the council chairman added.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the herdsmen took over the chawai chiefdom after Sunday Church, and successfully carried out the killings and destruction of homes
for almost 7 hours uninterrupted.

http://leadership.ng/news/559359/herdsmen-kill-31-sack-4-villages-in-fresh-southern-kaduna-attack

And some people are trying to deceive them self's and not Igbo's by igbo president, so that they will frustrate the person with herdsmen and bokoharam like Jonathan.

How many Fulani's was arrested for agatu massacre or are they ghost.

It pains that people always leave the source of the problem and beat about the bush even when you tells them the truth they will rather believe the lies because is what they want to hear.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by ivandragon: 2:10am On Nov 15, 2016
we will soon hear how the security agencies rescued 400 cows & 100 goats...

how they arrested or killed 20 cattle rustlers...

but you never hear or read where 1 Fulani herdsman was captured or arrested by security agencies during one of their raids...
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by nwasinachi(f): 2:40am On Nov 15, 2016
The waka waka arm of boko haram, what do u expect? Buhari have just furnished them with new weapons

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Donshegxy10(m): 2:54am On Nov 15, 2016
which way president buhari, your fellow widows don mad again o.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by jesse8048(m): 4:36am On Nov 15, 2016
And the killing and sacking continues. Human lives are now worthless to my country men.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by NaijaFutbol: 5:38am On Nov 15, 2016
Built2last:
This country I tire

Fulani empire loading
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by zakim(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2016
sad...
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by danmasani101: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2016
jesse8048:
And the killing and sacking continues. Human lives are now worthless to my country men.

Its only in this country you find were cattle are more worth than human.

You can see the resident zombies avoided the thread as usual.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Turakidanjuma(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2016
You can all See how the Northern Christians are being targeted and killed systematically.

2019 Its either a strong christian president or nothing

http://9ja.site/2016/11/14/2019-igbo-presidency-electoral-map-abdullah-danjuma/
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Austin4lif: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
As long as they will have refused to defend themselves, i will not tell the people sorry but to say rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by mex004(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Built2last:
This country I tire

Nigeria, no hope in sight
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by mex004(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:
You can all See how the Northern Christians are being targeted and killed systematically.

2019 Its either a strong christian president or nothing

http://9ja.site/2016/11/14/2019-igbo-presidency-electoral-map-abdullah-danjuma/

I personally know people from this Southern part of Kaduna that were campaigning for this govt during the election as if their lives depend on it.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by danmasani101: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Allsouls:

And some people are trying to deceive them self's and not Igbo's by igbo president, so that they will frustrate the person with herdsmen and bokoharam like Jonathan.

How many Fulani's was arrested for agatu massacre or are they ghost.

It pains that people always leave the source of the problem and beat about the bush even when you tells them the truth they will rather believe the lies because is what they want to hear.

You guys are enjoying down south, come here & see how people are hungry.

This govt has brought untold hard to the masses
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by mex004(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
jesse8048:

I don't get it.
Is it that you guys don't want people to see what terrorist herdsmen are doing to innocent communities I don't want to believe you guys are been paid to suppress such news.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by edoyad(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
El Rufai , El Rufai , El Rufai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ngk_ZBKM-A
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by jesse8048(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
mex004:

I don't get it.
Is it that you guys don't want people to see what terrorist herdsmen are doing to innocent communities I don't want to believe you guys are been paid to suppress sure news.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Read my post again, and this time slowly.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by mex004(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
jesse8048:

Read my post again, and this time slowly.

Actually, I was referring to the MODs for not taking to news to FP since yesterday. Your post was on point
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by jesse8048(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
mex004:

Actually, I was referring to the MODs for not taking to news to FP since yesterday. Your post was on point

OK bro, it's really bad.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by danmasani101: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
edoyad:
El Rufai , El Rufai , El Rufai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ngk_ZBKM-A
Lolzzzzzzzz, the midget got his match
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Turakidanjuma(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
We would not fold our arms while these genocide occurs
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by nwasinachi(f): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Babaric! this has to stop. Vote Ngozi Okonjo Iweala for president 2019
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by Turakidanjuma(m): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2016
nwasinachi:
Babaric! this has to stop. Vote Ngozi Okonjo Iweala for president 2019
\

That is if she would contest. i think a man would be better
Re: Herdsmen Kill 31, Sack 4 Villages In Fresh Southern Kaduna Attack by nwasinachi(f): 1:11am On Nov 16, 2016
Turakidanjuma:
\

That is if she would contest. i think a man would be better
who do u think would love to contest?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack CNN On Facebook Over Post On The Economy (pictures) / Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja / Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.