Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books (3435 Views)

Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? / Gene Therapy: Concept, Application And Prospects For The Next Generation / Let's Talk About Animals On Our Planet(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Thepasserby(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
I just saw a post on species of animals disappearing from the surface of the earth on www.palmchatnow.com and I decided to compile the list and share here.

The animals listed here are very common to us now but I will not be surprised if tomorrow they are nowhere to be found.

1. Tortoises

These wonderful creatures are gradually leaving the surface of the earth. Very soon, they will become history like the dinosaurs. Am pretty sure the next generation may never come in contact with this animal except in books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Thepasserby(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
2. Hedgehog

To be Frank and honest, It's been a while I saw this animal. I guess it is on a personal retreat somewhere. I can bet with everything I have that the next generation will not see this animal.

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Thepasserby(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
3. Monitor Lizard This reptile is also on the verge of extinction from the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Thepasserby(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
4. Vulture
Let me confess, I only saw this Bird on the pages of books. Very soon, they will become history.

2 Likes

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Thepasserby(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
5. Snake
No comment yet.

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Ovokoo: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Snakes? Lai lai. They will definitely outlive humans.

8 Likes

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Thepasserby(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
6. Camel

The number of people who have seen a camel is on the decrease daily. I just hope the number doesn't increase.

Let me use the pause button, for you to add yours to the list.

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by lastbaff(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Camel? I guess you've not been to the North.

See my signature

2 Likes

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by heryurh(m): 3:03am On Nov 15, 2016
I doubt if the next generation would even see Nairaland

No ban me oh! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by GdexFolami(m): 5:32am On Nov 15, 2016
This list z crap to me,vultures? No no no you're just an attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Thepasserby(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2016
GdexFolami:

Let me laugh in Trump's voice. kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki I SEE YOU

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Sirmuel1(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2016
I don't know Nnamdi Kanu grin

2 Likes

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by ameezy(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2016
angry angry I have something in mind to say but if i do i will be banned let the person below just say it angry

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by wizzybro10(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2016
Ovokoo:
Snakes? Lai lai. They will definitely outlive humans.
True...#IstandWithOvokoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Ebuka007: 7:12am On Nov 15, 2016
Please let d next guy help us out

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Thepasserby(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2016
ameezy:
angry angry I have something in mind to say but if i do i will be banned let the person below just say it angry

The fear of being banned is the beginning of keeping your NL active

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2016
GdexFolami:

In my place, we eat vultures, we even get smoked vulture meats from other African countries too. What Op said might be true, vultures might be in danger of extinction.

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by mokkasin01(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2016
all d animals are still alive op, you need to go for rock or mountain climbing or at least visit the north before you ascertain ur "extinction theory"

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Lordfranklin(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Bros abeg remove vultures from your list. Holy crap! Of all the animals heading towards extinction na vulture you see?
Snakes. No!!!! It depends on the specie.
why not go for python.

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by ameezy(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Thepasserby:

The fear of being banned is the beginning of keeping your NL active
I will say it o cheesy
Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2016
don't judge the world with ur area jare.

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by saydfact(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2016
Great article..... The Tiger is one of the endangered species...... We need to protect this animals..
Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by ItzHoludex(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2016
maybe op wanted to say d next,next,next generation
Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by jimb(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2016
DRAGONFLY, ITS BEEN UPTO 12YEARS I SAW IT.

5 Likes

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Smh, op shld thank his God that i'm not a mod on this forum, i would hv trashed this thread and ban you for life. plz stop sharing false information.

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by x6blade(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2016
False
Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by buoye1(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Thepasserby:
5. Snake

No comment yet.
Snake bawo? undecided As long as Lalasticlala remains a mod on nairaland, snakes no fit vanish oo

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by holatin(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Pvssy . . . . . . . . . . . Cat

1 Like

Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2016
Absolute BullCrap!!

Each of these animals still have quite a large number of their species still alive and hearty...

Well, when the geeks take over the Earth; perhaps we'll mourn the demise and extinction of old electrical components and vacumn tubes crycry
Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by kekakuz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
the only animals we can kill are venomous snakes
seriously animals need protection
Re: Animals The Next Generation May Only See In Books by Heavance(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turtle
Pangolin
Chameleon
Kangaroo

I am lucky enough to have seen and touched the first and third

(1) (2) (Reply)

Universities In Nigeria Have Been Released Its Ranking / Which Logo Is Correct (No Cheating ooo!) / See The Motto Of Government Secondary School Omuaran Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.