Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) (37157 Views)

Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco / President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by kindklemz(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2016
Abeymills:
Useles old fool

Brother,you have a father,you were taught African morals, why throw all these to the winds?
Your comment is Uncivil, unAfrican and unintelligent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Frank3n2:
lol
grin Una no well ooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by rabex123(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2016
ever811:
oooooo! this Buhari sef!!! which kind dressing be this....?
Lol.leave the old man alone .. You want make him wear jeans
He is not if this generation .he dresses the way old people sometimes dress awkward and think they are killing it.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by inthack: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2016
My AMIABLE PRESIDO...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIR....KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING SIR.....
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by rabex123(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Abeymills:
Useles old fool
You can't even get your 'useless' right.
Says a lot about your educational and mental level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by alizma: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2016
Jonathan never received this kind of welcome package before. Jonathan must be asking himself now if this is the same presidential position he once occupied or another one.
as for the haters, you are licensed to hate so continue till 2023 when your license will be renewed.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by alaskido(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016
Baba, please do not eat that date palm o. It is very sweet and can lead to diabetes.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2016
overhypedsteve:
Lol. Wish we have always had men like him that bothered less on their own luxury.

So, how has that helped the common man on streets?

That he dresses shabbily doesn't make the clothes cheap!

However he chooses to dress isn't my business, but how he runs the affairs of the country should be what he is judged by.

What's with glorifying every nonsense this man doea, when people can no longer afford to eat!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by teemanbastos(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Them even give am morrocan kulikuli to chop
grin grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by eleojo23: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2016
alizma:
Jonathan never received this kind of welcome package before. Jonathan must be asking himself now if this is the same presidential position he once occupied or another one.
as for the haters, you are licensed to hate so continue till 2013 when your license will be renewed.

Oga cool down and type.
Which one be 2013 again?
Abi you wan take us back to the past the way APC/Buhari is doing?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Anderson56(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Is it a must dat he must attend all de summits.

atleast once in a while,send sum intelligent folkz to represent uu. . .
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by cyberguy72(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:
I soooo love Buhari cheesy
Keep deceiving urself until hunger finish u and ur family
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Tensionstar(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2016
cekhoe:
We can't seem to see the benefit of the travelings, ok o, he will go down in history as the most travelled president since 1960, before 2019 he would have touched all the continents
CONTINENTS OR COUNTRIES
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by cyberguy72(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2016
billyG:
oooh!our Buhari so majestic...so dignifying...he shld b careful what he eat there i saw obama giving him a cherry.
I Wish he eats the Cherry
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2016
Is that news? He left a gift of 18.3% inflation and is going to climate change confrence,wetin the dullard wan talk? That they should switch off harmattan?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by cyberguy72(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2016
alizma:
as for the haters, you are licensed to hate so continue till 2023 when your license will be renewed.
Leave GEJ out of this focus on BUBU.See as e dry like stock fish.AJALA D TRAVELLER
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by wickedtuna: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2016
ever811:
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by IRobot7(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2016
grin

Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by holatin(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Abeymills:
Useles old fool
like ur dad abi ?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by holatin(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2016
omowumeee:
Me too angry
u re a curse 2 ur mama womb. Haba
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Amoto94(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
wetin you wan make e wear ? short nika and singlet ?

on a side note this buhari get very distinguished aura about him. aristocratic aura. doing us proud.
You can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Amoto94(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
your 70 year old father may be old but 72 year old buhari is young and fit. even a young man like yourself can never handle the work load of buhari and his travel itinerary talk less of ya 70 year old papa. am sure that nigga is in a wheel chair drinking akamu and telling tales of the good old days when he was a young boy hunting for deer meat in the jungles of abakaliki cheesy
see brutality abeg pity am small now. Make the guy no go commit suicide o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by omowumeee(f): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
u re a curse 2 ur mama womb. Haba
It is obvious you are the cursed one.. must you quote me n type trash can't you share your opinion without insults?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by gbishman: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Once again I am proud to be a Nigerian since the assumption of office of president Buhari. God bless u sir
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Culin(f): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2016
haba! you should have let us know you wanted tea and dates..we would have given you drums and drums of that to keep you in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by blackpanda: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2016
cyberguy72:
Keep deceiving urself until hunger finish u and ur family

Your prayer will return to u and your household a thousand folds!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by austinbrown: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2016
E no wash hand em Don dey chop already
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by holysainbj(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
your 70 year old father may be old but 72 year old buhari is young and fit. even a young man like yourself can never handle the work load of buhari and his travel itinerary talk less of ya 70 year old papa. am sure that nigga is in a wheel chair drinking akamu and telling tales of the good old days when he was a young boy hunting for deer meat in the jungles of abakaliki cheesy
So 72 yrs old Buhari is fitter than u because he can travel around d world while his country suffers? and u open ur yeye mouth say u can *never* handle his workload?!
just how can this country progress when we have minds like yours within us
Now u want me to start questioning ur age...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by holysainbj(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2016
sukkot:
So 72 yrs old Buhari is fitter than u because he can travel around d world while his country suffers? and u open ur yeye mouth say u can *never* handle his workload?!
just how can this country progress when we have minds like yours within us
Now u want me to start questioning ur age...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2016
I only came here to see his Haggard dressing. I wasn't dissapointed!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2016
ever811:

You gonna die how do you want him to dress? make him wear suit abi? I SMH for you. Have you ever seen an American President wearing agbada?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Abeymills:
Useles old fool

Who is your father?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.