Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) (37159 Views)

Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco / President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Goke7: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2016
is it right for a President to be taking just anything he's being served into his mouth cos he just landed in another man's country?

is like trump landing in abuja or lagos and bole and kunu is served to him at his arrival.

na question i just de ask o!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by cyberguy72(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:

Your prayer will return to u and your household a thousand folds!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy zombie o zombie... e pain am
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by cyberguy72(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
austinbrown:
E no wash hand em Don dey chop already
Lol Dirty Senile BUBU
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Tensionstar:

CONTINENTS OR COUNTRIES
continents, it's not logically possible for him to visit every country, although on can never tell, anything is possible grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by ever811(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You gonna die how do you want him to dress? make him wear suit abi? I SMH for you. Have you ever seen an American President wearing agbada?
you that's gonna live forever.. he is wearing an African attire abi? mumu
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2016
ever811:
you that's gonna live forever.. he is wearing an African attire abi? mumu

LOL does what he wear look anything like American atire? Your hatred has no bound.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by holatin(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2016
omowumeee:
It is obvious you are the cursed one.. must you quote me n type trash can't you share your opinion without insults?
i didnt wish death on anyone, u an abomination did.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by ever811(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL does what he wear look anything like American atire? Your hatred has no bound.
OK..sorry I just took a close look and I noticed its "Daura" cultural dress..mumu
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by dakkayode(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Well done Mr President.. God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by davidif: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
ever811:
oooooo! this Buhari sef!!! which kind dressing be this....?

And what exactly is wrong with the dressing?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by winj: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
emeijeh:
No be today!

hahahahahhaha

1 million dollars this fool spends per trip just to get red carpet and abuse behind closed doors.
Nigerian persidents are not respected outside the media, they negotiate very very bad loans and deals for the country!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Mustay(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Them even give am morrocan kulikuli to chop

Those are dates, not kulikuli.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Mustay(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Goke7:
is it right for a President to be taking just anything he's being served into his mouth cos he just landed in another man's country?

is like trump landing in abuja or lagos and bole and kunu is served to him at his arrival.

na question i just de ask o!

I am sure or I want to believe the security team of both countries would have sorted that out. Even when receiving gifts, they check the gifts out before handling.

Dates are traditional to Moroccans and they use it in welcoming guests at events or what have you.

It is what is typically used to break fasts in Islam too, so, judging by the date (Monday) and time the President arrived, is it possible he was breaking his fast? shocked #JustSaying
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Hakeem3(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Abeymills:
Useles old fool
like your dad right.?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
It seems is in suit here not on suit.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Goke7: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mustay:

I am sure or I want to believe the security team of both countries would have sorted that out. Even when receiving gifts, they check the gifts out before handling.

Dates are traditional to Moroccans and they use it in welcoming guests at events or what have you.

It is what is typically used to break fasts in Islam too, so, judging by the date (Monday) and time the President arrived, is it possible he was breaking his fast? shocked #JustSaying

Thank you very much for your response.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by ayo22212(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Burberry jacket spotted... Awa president sabi quality
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by lastbaff(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
youngaz:

Oh My!...thank you so much for dat Ur signature...like ave been racking my brain on which fone to buy dah won't be more dan #20,000...just dnt knw which...buh wit dat ur siggy I've seen some pretty gud ones...If I buy d one of my choice and it's confirm...mhen I'll remain indebted to U oo...hehehe
You're welcome, bro. I'm glad you found it helpful.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by sukkottt: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Amoto94:
see brutality abeg pity am small now. Make the guy no go commit suicide o
grin salute bros
Re: President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Shome36:
thanks for summarizing your father in 3 words..... Useless old fool is someone who can't give his child proper home training. Buhari is the president of Nigeria, can you please tell us who your father is?

Thank you for teaching this boy a good lesson... Buhari is a 2-time President /Head of State

I wonder if all the achievements of his family can even sum up to a quarter of that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari / Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole / Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.