Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic (2120 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by nwabobo: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
Apt.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by hotspec(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is serious o. But ds Reno Omokri dey make more news of lately. Is he up to something or what?
Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
This just confirms that Reno is one of the contributors in Nairaland with numerous or at least one fake moniker that does not bear his name. Wendel Simlin. Fake Pastor. If people did not fall for your lies and deceit while your hero controls the FG with various stealing / sharing going on, what makes you think Nigerians will fall for your shenanigans this time around? Sore loser and treasury looter.

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by osaggy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin
patriotic9jaboy face be like this now

"somebody cannot joke again" grin

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by nwabobo: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
deji15:
This just confirms that Reno is one of the contributors in Nairaland with numerous or at least one fake moniker that does not bear his name. Wendel Simlin. Fake Pastor. If people did not fall for your lies and deceit while your hero controls the FG with various stealing / sharing going on, what makes you think Nigerians will fall for your shenanigans this time around? Sore loser and treasury looter.

Search for the username 'Beaf'

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by richidinho(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just look at what a learned person posted online

This one zombiesm is strong oo
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by richidinho(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
deji15:

Are you also seeking for cheap popularity in mumuism jst like the guy that posted that comment?

Check that pix again, where is the button for him to like and share?

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
richidinho:

Are you also seeking for cheap popularity jst like the guy that posted that comment?

Are you Reno Omokri aka Wendel Simlin / Beaf among many other monikers?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by ybalogs(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Reno Omokri sure has time for social media sha.I'm sure he'd still be active on Hi5,Eskimi,even 2go,etc.Omashe oooo

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Deepfreezer(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Those are the morons we breed here. Public opinion my black azz. They evil politicians have succeeded in turning us against us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Incrizz(f): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Yeah, 'was surprised at such an utterance when I read it too, earlier, on Nairaland.
Reno is looking so handsome..

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by koladebrainiac(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2016
That wendel slimin again.

He is here trying to coz touble again ni?

Make we call sahara reporter

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2016
Reno, come out NL if you really have balls... your pathetic IPOB acolytes can't wait to follow you.

The likes of Omenka, seunmsg, dropshot dey wait for you.

Oya come out

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by koladebrainiac(m): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2016
It goes to show how petty he can be.

He is an impostor.
He will hide behind fake accounts setting up troubles. He added us on that group page on facebook *build up nigeria* not knowing its an attempt to lure us into his pay master campaign. Then that busted Wendel slimin and he was even accused of be behind one facebook page campagining for donald Trump.
He strongly refuted it the same way he denied that wendel saga.

Now he is combing every social network trying to shape opinions n win people back to his pay masters atrocities. The funniest thing is that he called himself a pastor -maybe another fake pastor coz he has been fake all his political career. The guy motive was a pure joke and i am surprise he took it upon himself to troll the guy.

Reno will not pick his match. He should try that with Twitter Orubebe lols -Omojuwa. Shebi that one almost finished Ben bruce the other day.
Yeye dey smell.

All his trolling n shading wont bring Jonathan back to power. We done with them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Donshegxy10(m): 3:07am On Nov 15, 2016
Reno is one of the people with fake id's here on nairaland .

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by DjAndroid: 3:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Donshegxy10:
Reno is one of the people with fake id's here on nairaland .

Which one is fake ID? Is your own real?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 15, 2016
And I think that patrioticfool or whatever his name is, is Liar Mohammed.

#IstandwithReno

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by gen2briz(m): 4:07am On Nov 15, 2016
The evil that man do.
Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 15, 2016
SirJeffry:
And I think that patrioticfool or whatever his name is, is Liar Mohammed.

#IstandwithReno

I'm i not entitled to my opinion any longer? Why are u all foaming at the mouth as if reno knows u exist?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by metallisc(m): 5:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Incrizz:
Yeah, 'was surprised at such an utterance when I read it too, earlier, on Nairaland.

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by nwabobo: 5:33am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I'm i not entitled to my opinion any longer? Why are u all foaming at the mouth as if reno knows u exist?

And your opinion is that EFCC should go pick up someone for talking on twitter?

Guy, evaluate your life.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by TheNonce: 5:36am On Nov 15, 2016
cheesy
Incrizz:

Why don't you try to meet him in the other, other, other room?
Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by NaijaFutbol: 5:51am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I'm Am i not entitled to my opinion any longer? Why are u all foaming at the mouth as if reno knows u exist?

You see you life?
Your opinion is that another person should be jailed for airing his own opinion.

EFCC should just find anything and hang around his neck...that is you opinion that you want to be entitled to?

Rejoice and be glad for Reno knows that you exist!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by ofeshe(m): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2016
But reno is right
Look at what buhari had turned our graduates to

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by ofeshe(m): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
angry
Guy you f***k up big time
That comment is so lame and sounds like one frm a village hunter

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by dunkem21(m): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2016
ofeshe:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Noneroone(m): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2016
But that was a sarcasm
Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Oftentimes I pause to wonder why the zombies on NL are soo bereft of sound reasoning. Are they complete humans like the rest of us? Did they fall from another planet or were they created in the laboratory as experimental projects?
How much are they really being paid to deny common sense and act the fool. Yeah I'm looking at you'll, including that turncoat MOD who created that blatantly false thread about FG road projects in the South East.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by richidinho(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2016
ofeshe:
But reno is right
Look at what buhari had turned our graduates to
ofeshe:

patriotic9jaboy:

That your opinion shaaa

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Disses A Nairalander On Twitter - Pic by Mopolchi: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination / NLC, TUC, CSO To Hold Protest On Thursday / Throwback Deportation:fashola Was Wrong To Apologize To Igbos, Says Fani- Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.