Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 (20635 Views)

Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by treet209: 2:27am On Nov 15, 2016
The World Health Organization (WHO) as the leader in global public health issues is committed to building future leaders in public health. WHO's Internship Programme offers a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight in the technical and administrative programmes of WHO.

The duration of WHO internships is between six to twenty four weeks. WHO internships are not paid and all costs of travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the intern candidate.

Who are we looking for?

You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application;
you are enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify for consideration provided that they start the internship within six months after completion of their formal qualification);
you have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor's level or equivalent) the assignment;
you are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father);
you are fluent at least in one of the working language of the office of assignment; and
you have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Programme.

How can I apply?

Application is online.
If you are interested in completing an internship at a WHO office please follow the relevant below link(s). You will find information on the application process and additional information on WHO's Internship Programme on the website of the respective office.

Click Here To Apply

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by vinmore12: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Longing to work with WHO someday. Now we are here.... Jah bless
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by philiponwu6144(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Yea. Internship at WHO is the dream of every public health student
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by vinmore12: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2016
philiponwu6144:
Yea. Internship at WHO is the dream of every public health student
Your head dee there bro. Which school do you rep?
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by vinmore12: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Now we are here. We pray make oluwah bless our hussle
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by palladin: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2016
Good Info.
Check my signature if you need aptitude tests questions and answers of recruitment agencies such as dragnet and work force.
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by Tastemoney(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Lalasticala
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by leslie01: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
I didn't mean to....
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by iabdulrazaq(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
stupid blog and blogger i cant even click anything on your blog
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Recession don hold WHO? Very soon they would recruit casuals shocked
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by MizOmalicha(f): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
I seeeeeeeee
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by deebrain(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Who Who epp?

1 Like

Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by DirtyGold: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Before you people will come and go and crash the WHO website, note that "The duration of WHO internships is between six to twenty four weeks. WHO internships are not paid and all costs of travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the intern candidate".
...and i cannot see any place where Nigeria is mentioned on the WHO website for internship.

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by elvision1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
GenBuhari:
Do not work with WHO.

Their secret agenda is the depopulation of Africans.

what do you mean depopulation of africans, do you want to occupy the whole Earth??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by ibroh22(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
elvision1:

what do you mean depopulation of africans, do you want to occupy the whole Earth??
lolllll,,bahd
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
What I want is not the issue here; people need to know the real mission of this organisation.
elvision1:

1 Like

Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by StoneLucifer: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Working as an intern is totally a different ball game working as a staff be it temporary,contract or renewable.Interns are students who sponsor themselves,take care of themselves during internship..Its very expensive to cope..
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by eezeribe(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
OK
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
WHO have been key players in the effort to decimate Africa's population.

They play their role in deception of Africans on GMO, HIV, Ebola, to ensure the outcome of reduced population is achieved.

They won't even pay your travel expenses to the job, what remains is for them to request you pay them, for privilege to run errands like a slave for lazy overpaid white expat workers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by khalhokage(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
GenBuhari:
What I want is not the issue here; people need to know the real mission of this organisation.

How did you find out about this"real mission"?
also what evidence do you have to convince us?

1 Like

Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by Bollove: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Oya let's go WHO
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by Luckysbab: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
The negative testimonies are too much.

I'll pass. Thanks.
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Don't let their name fool you into think that they were founded by agreement of the world.

They are a US organisation founded by Rockefeller foundation which is a Think tank whose aims are documented to include the depopulation of Africa.
khalhokage:

Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by khalhokage(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
GenBuhari:
Don't let their name fool you into think that they were founded by agreement of the world.

They are a US organisation founded by Rockefeller foundation which is a Think tank whose aims are documented to include the depopulation of Africa.

You didn't answer my question Mr man, and I don't see any evidence of your claims, either post verifiable facts or keep quiet.
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by NDprudent(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
GenBuhari:

Now u got my attention....come and elaborate o
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ever wondered why WHO ignores the number one killer in Nigeria malaria and focuses on vaccinations, contraception and family planning?.

Ever heard WHO raise any concerns about GMO crops?

Ever heard WHO organise a serious campaign about the dangers of smoking?

khalhokage:

@ ndprudent, just google rockerfeller WHO and you will confirm what I told you and more.
Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
GenBuhari:
Ever wondered why WHO ignores the number one killer in Nigeria malaria and focuses on vaccinations, contraception and family planning?.

@ ndprudent, just google rockerfeller WHO and you will confirm what I told you and more.
U beta keep ur mouth shut&stop decieving people. pls nlanders don't listen to dis retard.

1 Like

Re: World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 by AreaFada2: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
GenBuhari:

I once asked a reputable professor/researcher this question. He said generally, tropical diseases are regarded as "poor people's diseases" and therefore funding is scarce.

I was wondering why he had spent a lifetime researching a genetic illness that affects a middle-east origin white ethnicity that numbers under 15 million in total, about 0.2% of world's population.

He made it clear that despite that low population figures, about 40% of US billionaires belong to that ethnic group. So securing research funding is much easier.

It is about the wealth & influence of those affected by certain diseases.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... / Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria Plc / Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.