Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT (39761 Views)

List Of Suspicious Items In 2018 Budget By BudgIT (Photos) / Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT / Lagos IGR Rises By N32.99bn — Higher Than 33 States Put Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by preetypam(f): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
anambra doesnt owe her workers my mum gets her salary every month even my cousin in the judiciary gets her pay every month...

1 Like

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Omonigeriarere: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
bettercreature:
Why those south-south governors can't pay salaries is beyond my understanding

Did you notice Bayelsa, the home of Ben Bruce in the list despite being the smallest state wit the huge allocation? He will be having orgasm on Osun's matter whereas fire is burning in his own yard.

It seems his common sense is on sabbatical leave.

2 Likes

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by awayeyebundle: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]...That MIMIKO GO DENIED SAY HE NO OWNED WORKERS....LIES DEY HIS ADMINISTRATION FROM LABOURER PARTY TO SPOILT PDP
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by danxzy: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
atleast ENUGU Is Really Trying
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by NaijaFutbol: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yyeske:
Whoever wrote this should shove it where the sun doesn't shine, Anambra is owning no civil servant or pensioners, the state is still buoyant. Despite the shortfall in allocations from the FG, it increased its IGR, increased salaries, took in more workers last year and this year, who does that in a recession?

I am quoting you for your own information. Anambra is running a deficit government but lucky that Peter Obi saved. Try and get the budget implementation summary from your state and see how much is really this IGR.

The praise on Willie is much more than what he is achieving. If Anambra doesn't turn prudent, you guys will see yourself in same scenario as other government in 2 years max.

Willie is doing a decent work, though not prudent.

3 Likes

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by IKEOHA2019: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
042 is not just a dial code, it's a way of life

-Enugu

Oyorima!! Ngwa ka anyi jebe Enugu

3 Likes

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by samuelUMOH(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
bettercreature:
Why those south-south governors can't pay salaries is beyond my understanding
Indeed very shameful my brother .
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by tolastikha: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
Our governor has brought shame to us in Delta State. That report is even fairer than reality in Delta. Only 10% of salaries are being paid to public workers for the past five months.
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by omoyowa: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
preetypam:
anambra doesnt owe her workers my mum gets her salary every month even my cousin in the judiciary gets her pay every month...

yes, but d state is not financially balanced like the rivers,Enugu and Lagos..

Anambra for now,can only pay salary without going into major constructions.

Enugu state is fixing their federal roads just like Lagos and rivers...but anambra portion on umunya axis is left abandoned..

Minus salary, which other majors construction is going on in anambra....in fact anambra state is d worst....

D three flyover is still under beautification or is it d community hall he is galivanting around with...

Peter obi tried, but I don't trust this obiano...
his political propaganda is much
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by chinology: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bush fowl what do you know about infrastructure and finances?

Why are you always embarrassing yourself with your stark illiteracy?

I have told you to go and farm because you are not supposed to be discussing issues above you.
Bush man.. cheesy

[s]
omoyowa:

Enugu state is fixing their federal roads just like Lagos and rivers...but anambra portion on umunya axis is left abandoned..
Minus salary, which other majors construction is going on in anambra....in fact anambra state is d worst....D three flyover is still under beautification or is it d community hall he is galivanting around with...
[/s]
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by preetypam(f): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
omoyowa:

Minus salary, which other majors construction is going on in anambra....in fact anambra state is d worst....

D three flyover is still under beautification or is it d community hall he is galivanting around with...

dearie the thread is talking about who pays and owes salaries and you just confirmed that anambra does pay... so about construction/projects its all about good governance,

i love Peter Obi's regime he really did us well lets just give Obiano the benefit of doubt and see where it will lead us
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Chigold101(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yyeske:
Whoever wrote this should shove it where the sun doesn't shine, Anambra is owning no civil servant or pensioners, the state is still buoyant. Despite the shortfall in allocations from the FG, it increased its IGR, increased salaries, took in more workers last year and this year, who does that in a recession?
lolzzzz
Oya fight budget office...
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by omoyowa: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:
Bush fowl what do you know about infrastructure and finances?

Why are you always embarrassing yourself with your stark illiteracy?

I have told you to go and farm because you are not supposed to be discussing issues above you.
Bush man.. cheesy

[s][/s]

You think that I am abagworo that have your time...
keep fooling yourself...
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Gudfrie(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
dre11:

[b]Says Lagos, Rivers, Enugu can meet recurrent needs

http://sunnewsonline.com/33-states-cant-pay-salaries-budgit/

How many states com dey Nigeria?
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by chinology: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bush man! I thought you said last week that you will follow me? Now I have your time..hopeless frustrated daft!

[s]
omoyowa:

You think that I am abagworo that have your time...
keep fooling yourself...
[/s]
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by omoyowa: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:
Bush man! I thought you said last week that you will follow me? Now I have your time..hopeless frustrated daft!

[s][/s]

I am on nairaland to burst your lies...
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by chinology: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
I am on NL to make sure you commit suicide. Frustrated bushman.. cheesy

[s]
omoyowa:

am on nairaland to burst your lies...
[/s]
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by omoyowa: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:

[s][/s]

I think you are more frustrated...
because ,you attack everybody online...
today,if it's not abagworo, it will be another anambra dude trying to tell you d truth....
or afonjas/ northerners.
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by omoyowa: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:

[s][/s]

you will notice that nobody respond to you again, because you contributions and responses are becoming boring and frustrating
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by omoyowa: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:

[s][/s]

you claim to come from anambra...but I have not seen you on any anambra blog like and co contributing.
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by chinology: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yes I focus on frustrated and hopeless people like you who have refused to accept the truth because of bitterness and hopelessness. Nobody is responsible for your miserable condition. Stop being a nuisance online because your life would have been better today if your father was not as useless as you are right now. Go and farm since you didn't go to school. Hopeless bloody nigger.. cool

[s]
omoyowa:

I think you are more frustrated...
because ,you attack everybody online...
today,if it's not abagworo, it will be another anambra dude trying to tell you d truth....
or afonjas/ northerners.
[/s]
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by omoyowa: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:

[s][/s]

,viviangist, ilovemystate and co are all on omambala forum.....

And here you are playing local attack champion on nairaland
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by chinology: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
I don't need to contribute in your own way that's full of bitterness and frustration. Your pathetic life is reflecting your comments here. Obiano is not the reason your life is miserable. Go and hold your useless father responsible for that..

[s]
omoyowa:

you claim to come from anambra...but I have not seen you on any anambra blog like and co contributing.
[/s]
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by chinology: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bush man now you are talking about the same you have been insulting? Can you now see how hopeless your life is? Freaking village bastard..

[s]
omoyowa:

,viviangist, ilovemystate and co are all on omambala forum.....
And here you are playing local attack champion on nairaland
[/s]
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by omoyowa: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:
Bush man now you are talking about the same you have been insulting? Can you now see how hopeless your life is? Freaking village bastard..

[s][/s]

Disclose your LGA or village, if its better than mine
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by chinology: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
You are a bastard born of a prostitute, so what's the need of telling a bastard like you my LGA.. cool

[s]
omoyowa:

Disclose your LGA or village, if its better than mine
[/s]
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by stsinner: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
preetypam:

dearie the thread is talking about who pays and owes salaries and you just confirmed that anambra does pay... so about construction/projects its all about good governance,

i love Peter Obi's regime he really did us well lets just give Obiano the benefit of doubt and see where it will lead us
benefit of what? Nawa... After 2years 7months?
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by preetypam(f): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
stsinner:

benefit of what? Nawa... After 2years 7months?

hun we cant do anything about it he is already there only the next election will determine his fate until then we can only wait and hope for the best

1 Like

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by 24SEVEN: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Alright dear as i would love to end this here. There is a reason Anambra is in that list. Obiano should settle them.

Greetings to you. Ure such a lady. Non confrontational, very polite and graceful in writing. Kudos

1 Like

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by WomanOfRace(f): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2016
24SEVEN:

Greetings to you. Ure such a lady. Non confrontational, very polite and graceful in writing. Kudos

My readings to you too. Thank you for the wonderful compliment and i must say you are such a gentleman who can tell right from wrong.

You know,becoming a better person,to be a better person means working on ourselves and the way we handle issues at times. It is more for my own good, though i do lose my cool at times.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Myde4naija(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
omofunaab:
Ogun state shouldn't be there

Amosun is paying net salaries
Can u listen to yourself? As if only net payment will be printed in the pay slip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo / Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.