Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT (39780 Views)

List Of Suspicious Items In 2018 Budget By BudgIT (Photos) / Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT / Lagos IGR Rises By N32.99bn — Higher Than 33 States Put Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by buoye1(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2016
Reno omokri

Reading this post cheesy
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by RichDad1(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2016
But I thought Ikpeazu was working while Aregbesola was sleeping?. undecided
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by michoim(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Apart from Rivers state,if the remaining 6 oil producing states including Akwa Ibom state having the highest oil revenue with its relatively moderate population,and yet it cannot meet its obligations to its people, then something is fundamentally wrong with the way those states are being govern. And it may be worthwhile to scrap those states (AkwaIbom, Delta,Edo,Cross river,Bayelsa,Ondo).
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by kernel504(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:
Lagos?
With the highest foreign and local debts?

Fashola you will not know piss

Which Fashola? After you enslaved your states to Tinubu, but turn back to start accusing Fashola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2016
hotice01:
k
for kano
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Winnyluv(f): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Kindly delete Anambra from that. Obiano is not owing any civil servant. Like someone said, my mum also receives her salary early.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by omofunaab(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2016
kernel504:

Which Fashola? After you enslaved your states to Tinubu, but turn back to start accusing Fashola.

You don't even have the sense to recognize your fellow IPOB member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by kernel504(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:

Ambode is doing jst that without borrowing, Lagos shouldn't be the highest especially at that time when Yaradua released all the allocations withheld by OBJ during Tinubu's regime

Ambode borrowed $200 million dollars less than 4 months into his administration.

1 Like

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:
Anambra pays salaries 25th of every month. My mom is an example, her alert salary hits her phone every 25th of every month..

so every 25th you give your mum close marking abi .....ok kwantinue
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by shotuns: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2016
galeiiTNA:
Placed last on the table of ability to meet monthly recurrent expenditure commitments followed by Bayelsa, Oyo and Osun -- AFONJAS

Zamfara, Gombe, Anambra , Niger, Katsina, Ebonyi, Edo and Kebbi were classified as states with fair shortfalls

Must you comment without mentioning *Afonja* ! You must be suffering from Afonja weed.
However, the list is somehow biased . Whoever wrote is too lazy to do a better research.

1 Like

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by WomanOfRace(f): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:
Anambra pays salaries 25th of every month. My mom is an example, her alert salary hits her phone every 25th of every month..

Lucky for your mum. The state is still owing my mum 4months..
..like it has passed more than 4month now.

Don't know if it is the state or the oga's at the top not releasing their salary to them.

He owe workers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Edo everywhere

Oshomole has finished Edo
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by chinology: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Stop talking trash. By the way which ministry is your mom? What am saying in essence is that Anambra civil servants receive their pay cheques every 25th of every month. No exceptions...

[s]
WomanOfRace:

Don't know if it is the state or the oga's at the top not releasing their salary to them.
He owe workers
[/s]
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Angelb4: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Edo no fit dey this kind place. God bless my State. Thank God the looters didn't get the opportunity to take us back to Egypt.
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

those IPOB youths shouting Aregbeshola as "Aregbegbese" won't like this news ooooooo, they need to bury their head in shame

now that all state from their region expect Enugu is default in salary payment to its workers .........

hey. Anambra doesn't owe their workers. my mum is a civil servant though I stay in pH. Buh I came bk to Anambra 2 days ago and asked my mum,she said state govt doesn't owe anyone. so what tha fvck are u talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2016
For the three states that can pay, one each from SE, SW AND SS. None from the north...... hmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by doublewisdom: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2016
WomanOfRace:

He owe workers
Anambra is not owing anybody . Maybe your mum incurred some debts that are being deducted from source.

1 Like

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by DanielPop(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Float the states in the Stock market. I want to buy majority shares in Kano and establish my brewery there! undecided
dre11:

[b]Says Lagos, Rivers, Enugu can meet recurrent needs

http://sunnewsonline.com/33-states-cant-pay-salaries-budgit/

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2016
WomanOfRace:

He owe workers

maybe your mum is a PTA teacher. lmfao
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by doublewisdom: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2016
Uduaghan fleeced Delta State dry. May we never get to the level of Osun state.
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by gbomojomo(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2016
ENUGU IS DOING WELL FOR HIMSELF. THE GOOD THING IS THAT THEY DONT MAKE NOISE LIKE OTHERS. I HOPE THE NEW GOVT WILL KEEP IT RUNNING.

4 Likes

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by doublewisdom: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2016
alanposh:

maybe your mum is a PTA teacher. lmfao

She dey owe igbese.
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by WomanOfRace(f): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2016
chinology:
Stop talking trash. By the way which ministry is your mom? What am saying in essence is that Anambra civil servants receive their pay cheques every 25th of every month. No exceptions...

[s][/s]

Mr man, did i say you are lying when you said your mum that?

I'm from Anambra,in Anambra and with my family ok?

I know when they pay my mum and you are somehow indirectly insinuating we are bunch of liars.

If you had taken your time to read and comprehend my comment you would have understood what i meant when i said"i don't know if it is their oga's pocketing their money". As for the ministry, not necessary i table it to you.

I don't talk trash; besides, what do i stand to gain painting my own governor black?

6 Likes

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2016
Is high time these states governments join mmm Nigeria.
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by vickylincon(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:

Ambode is doing jst that without borrowing, Lagos shouldn't be the highest especially at that time when Yaradua released all the allocations withheld by OBJ during Tinubu's regime
bros, debt is good if you want to invest it in capital project. You shouldn't use your cash to build capital project, that's liquidity problem and ambode will still borrow. Don't ever let hate cloud your judgment sir

3 Likes

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by kernel504(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2016
omofunaab:

You don't even have the sense to recognize your fellow IPOB member
Tinubu slave
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by omofunaab(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2016
kernel504:

Tinubu slave

Yeah coming from an OSU slave

4 Likes

Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by chi4ik(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
Proudly Enugu, flesh and blood cool
Enugu, my life
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by WomanOfRace(f): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2016
alanposh:

maybe your mum is a PTA teacher. lmfao .
lol......
PTA join....no be daily bread man dey look for?
They are always owing them,I pity her at times.
No, she is not.
Re: 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT by gbomojomo(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:

A blind Osu goat like you won't know that Anambra, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu were all included in the list......Not surprised, typical of Osu

ENUGU IS NOT THERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness / Orji Kalu Set To Resume At Senate Tomorrow After 5 Months In Prison / Abba Kyari Meets Ambode After The Rescue Of Kidnapped Lagos Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.