Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown (38568 Views)

Whatsapp Extends 'delete For Everyone' Duration To Over 1 Hour / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Whatsapp Extends Expiration On Blackberry Phones To June 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Elxandre(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Bro if you took out time to actually read through the link, you would learn it's a big plus to bb 10, android doesn't have it, blackberry made a version for android with only 30 days free trial then u have to pay or have loads of ads as u type or do anything, it's like telling Nigerians that they have to pay for Candy crush or facebook on their android, bro, 80% would stop using it and ur using that as a point here, nigerians that love only free apps..
Paying for it is better than living with an obsolete BB OS.

If not for Android app support, it'd be presently unusable.
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Clemsworld(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thanks
fashrola:

Go to BBWORLD and update ur whatsapp
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Elxandre:

Obsolete you say, let me guess, BB owners who thought up the idea where thinking about android right? Nigerians really don't get it, Blackberry is a cool brand, the world just have evolved to more fun OS like Android, it doesn't make them bad ,obsolete or whatever loads of business owners world wide still use Blackberry to stay in touch and focus on work and mails without all the distraction of android, the amount of MD's, Directors and function heads i know who own android but you would always see them typing away on their BB Classic, Z10 and the rest, you would wonder why, why not use android but i have come to understand top understand to understand why, i have a Regional Director at where i work who covers lagos, ibadan, Ogun and some states and uses a Classic, i have got bosses, business owners i know who all have one S7 or the latest Samsung but you would see them typing business mails and replying teams and reading reports on their blackberry or windows, why? it's because this brands are straight to the point, they get the job done quickly and fast with no distractions, i didn't understand when i was an android crazy fan, had a phone, a tab all android, i didn't get why till i got a blackberry again and i realised how life can be so easy when you have a device which takes away all distractions and leaves you with straight to the point details, dude this argument is stale, i would leave you guys to it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Elxandre:

and one more thing bro, stop deceiving yourself, 80% of Nigerians would never pay for a app, they just love free things, free everything and with android having thousands of free apps, expecting a Nigerians to pay for the Hub is like telling a mad man he is mad and expecting him to believe you and stop being mad, dude get real.
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by jizzison(m): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Chai that means my bb will still be very useful 4 several months...Ope ni fun olorun
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by freshcvvs: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2016
My whatsapp has stopped o.
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Obsolete you say, let me guess, BB owners who thought up the idea where thinking about android right? Nigerians really don't get it, Blackberry is a cool brand, the world just have evolved to more fun OS like Android, it doesn't make them bad ,obsolete or whatever loads of business owners world wide still use Blackberry to stay in touch and focus on work and mails without all the distraction of android, the amount of MD's, Directors and function heads i know who own android but you would always see them typing away on their BB Classic, Z10 and the rest, you would wonder why, why not use android but i have come to understand top understand to understand why, i have a Regional Director at where i work who covers lagos, ibadan, Ogun and some states and uses a Classic, i have got bosses, business owners i know who all have one S7 or the latest Samsung but you would see them typing business mails and replying teams and reading reports on their blackberry or windows, why? it's because this brands are straight to the point, they get the job done quickly and fast with no distractions, i didn't understand when i was an android crazy fan, had a phone, a tab all android, i didn't get why till i got a blackberry again and i realised how life can be so easy when you have a device which takes away all distractions and leaves you with straight to the point details, dude this argument is stale, i would leave you guys to it..

LOL.. Android vs BlackBerry debates...
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
I hope this is not true.
bad belle?
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by NigerianScholar: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Got a dtek 50 from konga last year September
3rdlegxxx:

bro it shows majority of Nigerians are largely ignorant, they just buy what is in vogue and trending at that moment, most Nigerians insult blackberry, ask them to give you 5 reasons blackberry is bad and they would go blank, a device so secure, easy to easy, straight to the point about things, gives you a perfect hub for activities, the dtek won't be with us anytime soon but good thing for the merge, i have used all types of blackberry's and android also, had to go back to my blackberry and fell in love with the little Q10 then Z30...it's a good thing, tech savvy guys still exist like you on this forum, i was already getting bored with nairaland hence why i rarely comment on here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Latest Bb Charger (photo) / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.