Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Help !what Drugs Can One Use To Cure The Eye Disease Locally Called '' APOLLO'' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !what Drugs Can One Use To Cure The Eye Disease Locally Called '' APOLLO'' (2149 Views)

Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral / What Drugs Makes U Gain Weight? / Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !what Drugs Can One Use To Cure The Eye Disease Locally Called '' APOLLO'' by steveyen(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2016
Please docs in the house.

My fiancee just suddenly developed this eye illness called Apollo resulting in red eyes and serious pains yesterday. Infact she couldnt sleep through the night.

She has so far used eye drop but with no relieve.

Please what medication can use to relieve the pain and cure this dreaded Apollo.

Eagerly awaiting contributions pleaseeeee.
Re: Help !what Drugs Can One Use To Cure The Eye Disease Locally Called '' APOLLO'' by Lawalemi(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2016
I need to know too. I suffered the pain for about 3 days without definite medication
Re: Help !what Drugs Can One Use To Cure The Eye Disease Locally Called '' APOLLO'' by Zdoh(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Ask of Gentamycin. She all need to be patience as thing normally disappear itself.
Re: Help !what Drugs Can One Use To Cure The Eye Disease Locally Called '' APOLLO'' by hotspec(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2016
steveyen, Lawalemi: Pink eyes or Apollo as we alwz call it can be caused by bacteria or virus. But most often, virus is responsible which makes it difficult for conventional drug (eye drops) to cure it. It usually cure on its own btw 3/4 to 7 days depending on individuals even if u do not apply any medication. Note that many of d medications are not anti-virus.

Meanwhile, u can manage it to reduce d pain and d swellness. Boil a water, dip a neat towel into it and carefully squeeze out d excess. Then apply d heat from d towel on d affected eye(s). Use separate towel if it has not affected d two eyes. The heat will allow quick circulation of d blood in d bllod vessels of d eyes thereby giving u a great relief. Be careful with d procedure. U can apply d heat for like 5 mins, and u will get an immediate result. Thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Checkout Borno State Test And Isolation Centre - Pictures / Differenciate Btw Ss And Sc. / Perfectil Triple Active Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.