Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral (56300 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Newsblogger: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
A religious fanatic/facebook user, Chrisray Awodi shared disturbing photos of the unhealthy method some villages making palm oil in Nigeira.

The photo in which a scantily dressed lady was seen removing kernel crumbs from the oil has caused outrage online.

Chrisray Wrote;

I saw this picture a while ago and I feel it's outrightly wrong to produce palm oil this way.

Could she at least stay out of the pool to do her thing? Why wash herself in it?

The question I asked myself was what if she's menstruating?

Haba!

SOURCE: https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/06/chris-awodi-exposes-unhealthy-method-of-making-palm-oil.html

1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Newsblogger: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
All these people shouting unhygiene biko do you know how the previous palm oil you were using was made what makes you think she is mensurating mteeew..see more photos here...

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Officialgarri: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is the process palm oil has been made for us for ages and don't forget that these gallons of locally made oil are exported and safe for use in other countries.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Newsblogger: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is the process palm oil has been made for us for ages and don't forget that these gallons of locally made oil are exported and safe for use in other countries.

No mindem

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by LuciferTasbih: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
I don't mind the mud and other impurities that render this gorilla staple toxic, it's the fact that the woman's punanie is well-soaked and fermenting in it that bothers me.

I don't need a biologist to tell me that consuming this "food" will lead to occasional brain freeze due to the fact that its active ingredients are gotten from a gender not known for their logical reasoning.

*spits angry

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by noblealuu: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is all shades of wrong shocked

We really eating poo in this part of the world mehnnn

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Nbote(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
He is mad... Why is he sharing half d story... Anyone who knows about palm oil processing in our villages will know dat d photo shows d post-oil processing part. D oil has already been extracted at dat stage and d mud/pit d lady is standing in is for washing d kernels and removing d chaff afta d oil must have been pressed out ... Go to d village U ppl won't go U ppl will b in d city forming rubbish. Bunch of hypocrites

322 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by MJBOLT: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
guy why?

LuciferTasbih:
I don't mind the mud and other impurities that render this gorilla staple toxic, it's the fact that the woman's punanie is well-soaked and fermenting in it that bothers me.

I don't need a biologist to tell me that consuming this "food" will lead to occasional brain freeze due to the fact that its active ingredients are gotten from a gender not known for their logical reasoning.

*spits angry

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Waakanda: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by qualityovenbake(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Funny enough, this is how some of the red oil we consume in Nigeria are being produce. The next stage is sterilization, i.e pressurised steam/heat will be used to destroy or disperse any unwanted diseases or germs. During this process the oil begins to foam.

18 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Wealthierboy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Okay cleaning her vagina inside it... Is a welcome development... Please clap for naija lady... At least she's hard working

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by maxiuc(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
angry

Na normal thing

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by FlyoruB: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
All shades of wrong. Not hygienic at all.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Dottore: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Pk
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by OKorowanta: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
dem go say dirty no dey kill africa man undecided
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mumu this is after production

20 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by sLentlover7778(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Vitamin C palm oil, I can't wait to have a taste..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Cmanforall: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
You cannot produce palm oil like that. Do you think the pool she's in is the oil?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

*spits angry

Guy your Spits Nor dy finish undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by themoneybag: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
In the village I served, I see this every day.

ARE YOU IN ABUJA?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by skyfather09(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
all I see here is a hardworking woman...

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by mimilogistics: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
There is dignity in labor smiley

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Do you still wonder why once healthy individuals are dying like flies in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Bro just leave dem
we don dey chop am since
nothing do us.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by TheGameYard(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
So let's say if u eat this oil, u indirectly gave the woman head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by hush15: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Newsblogger:
All these people shouting unhygiene biko do you know how the previous palm oil you were using was made what makes you think she is mensurating mteeew..see more photos here...

if they know how their wines were made nko? not to mention those local herbal drinks...

some people will just die ontop nutin.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Gabson001(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Anything weh no killl me no be poison to me

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by PallyG(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
I had Malaria, then I read this post, now I'm cured

Op, thanks for Sharing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by Poseidon000: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

*spits angry
what you have for women is not resentment, but sheer hate. where did they wrong you, bro?

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by sexyboy193: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is the way it's been done from inception . All this butter nairalander..go to villages where palm oil are produced and see for yourself. No other way of doing it. 90 percent of the oil we consumed are done in this manner

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral by salford1: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wait till you see how ponmo is made grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Facts And Myths Of Sickle Cell Disease / Adenike, Ibadan Polytechnic Student Whose Legs Were Cut Off (photos) / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.