Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG (20476 Views)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) / Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hiploko:
Only mumus will believe this. If you add all the money purported to have been returned from May 2015, naija Is supposed to be like Dubai.
Like how much if I should ask you? To individuals, it is huge but to the FG, it is nothing compared to what they stole.
Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by Nostradamu(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dongreat:
A man who was assigned with providing security for the general public ends up stealing the allocated funds and put the security of the country at great risk, yet he will still go to church/mosque and pray to a God/Allah that hate stealing; SMH. The greatest shame is that people who haven't seen, smell or taste luxury since birth, struggle daily to subscribe to the cheapest internet data, or got no ideal about their next meal will come online to defend him because he's "OUR SON" and should be freed; SMH again. More of this please as no looter even if he is my father or relatives should be spared cos there are enough to go around for everyone in the world but only the greedy, wicked, insensitive and heartless will steal from his neighbors despite having his own.

PS: A good name is certainly greater than wealth. What's the essence of ill gotten wealth when he keep moving from one court to the next, forfeiting money and properties, having his children and relatives on the run, when he could have enjoyed his fat paycheck and still live honest.

I dey teh you! Trump (as much as i hate his utterances) said it. O-N-E million...nobi naira, Cedes, Ruble, or Peso ooo. Dollar...D-o-l-l-a-r! Alec Badeh, you and ur generations will not know PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by Nostradamu(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
greenpasture:

Any money used by the Government must be properly appropriated through the budget presented and approved by NASS. This is the public oversight function performed by the Legislature. This has already been done for 2016. Unless the government presents a supplementary budget I cannot just go to the CBN and take what it needs. This is the Genesis of GEJ's problems. He simply signed off for money to be released without NASS appropriation.

The second difficulty of using recovered funds just like that is that not all the money belongs to the FGN; some was stolen from states, some from the MDG's. The Federal government must accurately ear mark those funds. Ibori's loot for instance belongs to Delta state.

Abeg, we need more of your type of comments of NL. I'm impressed jare.
Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nostradamu:

Abeg, we need more of your type of comments of NL. I'm impressed jare.

Thanks Bro, encouraged.
Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Still live honestly and comfortably.

PMB's main home in Daura is very modest, yet he commands far more respect than all the billionaires who acquired their wealth from looting.
Dongreat:
A man who was assigned with providing security for the general public ends up stealing the allocated funds and put the security of the country at great risk, yet he will still go to church/mosque and pray to a God/Allah that hate stealing; SMH. The greatest shame is that people who haven't seen, smell or taste luxury since birth, struggle daily to subscribe to the cheapest internet data, or got no ideal about their next meal will come online to defend him because he's "OUR SON" and should be freed; SMH again. More of this please as no looter even if he is my father or relatives should be spared cos there are enough to go around for everyone in the world but only the greedy, wicked, insensitive and heartless will steal from his neighbors despite having his own.

PS: A good name is certainly greater than wealth. What's the essence of ill gotten wealth when he keep moving from one court to the next, forfeiting money and properties, having his children and relatives on the run, when he could have enjoyed his fat paycheck and still live honest.

1 Like

Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by CioAngels(f): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
So, this is what been a rich man/woman is all about? What a shame. Donald trump will deal with all Nigerian politicians and dubious richmen. Thieves.
Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by 7lives: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
CioAngels:
So, this is what been a rich man/woman is all about? What a shame. Donald trump will deal with all Nigerian politicians and dubious richmen. Thieves.

As in they don't even know whats coming to them.
Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by lukency(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Serves him well. Ole oloriburuku!
Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by mamatino99: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
As you people can see that is abokis are the real criminals in nigeria
Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by DonaTee(f): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
He (Badeh) denied the ownership of the mansion and its contents. Kudos to EFCC.

Knock off punch. Na ghost get d house n its fantastic contents lmao grin
Re: Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG by Hiploko(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2016
maasoap:

Like how much if I should ask you? To individuals, it is huge but to the FG, it is nothing compared to what they stole.
this government is an error. Full stop!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Saraki, Atiku Divide South-East Delegates / PDP Vs APC: Why We Endorsed Saraki – Fulani Community / 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.