Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Press Statement After EFCC Release - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Fani-kayode Press Statement After EFCC Release (492 Views)

Hilarious Twitter Rections After EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys / EFCC Release Official Statement On The Arrest Of Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley / Arrest Of SEGUN ONIBIYO, Lawyer Issues Press Statement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Press Statement After EFCC Release by wunderkidblog(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2016
OFFICIAL PRESS STATEMENT FROM JUDE NDUKWE, SPECIAL ADVISOR TO CHIEF FEMI FANI-KAYODE ON MEDIA AND PUBLICITY.

“After 24 days in detention at the EFCC and Kuje prison and after meeting all the conditions of bail that was granted to him by the Federal High Court in Abuja, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has been released. He gives thanks to God for everything and he has asked me to convey his heartfelt appreciation and love to all those that prayed for and encouraged him and his family at this difficult time and indeed throughout this ordeal.

He will now focus on getting the medical attention that he needs. He wishes to let all those that have offered him support and that have stood by him throughout this period know that his resolve to help build a better Nigeria and stand up for rigteousness and truth remains strong. No matter what comes our way we trust the Lord and we believe that we shall prevail”

Source: http://wunderkidblog.com/femi-fani-kayode-press-statement-after-efcc-release/

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Press Statement After EFCC Release by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2016
"He gave thanks to God". .. .....

He should return all his loots, confess his sins to the clergy,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Press Statement After EFCC Release by Young03(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2016
not enough
want to see more
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Press Statement After EFCC Release by GudluckIBB(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Lol

l read the post over 3 times and i was looking out for words like :

Buhari lacks Brain

I will continue to talk and Nonthing will happen to me.

Anti Corruption war is One-sided

Now the story has changed, He is now giving thanks to God. He is humble now just like is allies Obanikoro and Metuh

There is something about Efcc that when they show you your sins in form of evidence before you, You must be Humble and start singing anti corruption praise

By the way Where is Dokpesi

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Eating The Fat Frog!!!! / Airtel Is Robbing Me / How Bank Accountant Used Me To Divert Money – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.