Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (26745 Views)

Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two / Aarinola Olaiya, Obafemi Awolowo University Best Graduating Student / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
It is not about reading but getting the concept. Best students may not necessarily be the most assiduous.

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by KingRex1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thought tws a guy while reading until I saw the pic.
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by JhyMedex: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Almost fell in love with her reading thru d interview... Biutiful sense of humor.. Beautiful n Smart..Damn

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by buffalowings: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
ramdris:
A thought just ran thru my mind after reading this...Can y'all guess?

Na epistle dey there
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Oluvico007(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cum try am for mechatronics cry cry

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Omonigeriarere: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
"Yes, I was in a relationship. Something is only a distraction when you want it to be; when you lack focus. Relationships should not mar success."

My best quote of the day.

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Jacko1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Imagine if you den start reading for 6 hours or even 3

Babe u go invent something be that
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by riczy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Where is bells university located?
Who cn say with pride "my alma mater"?
Is d university even known in Nigeria?
I think it was among d schl NUC withdrew their accreditation! Bells university my ass!

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Flashh: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
My people please don't be deceived, if you don't read very well you will FAIL!

It's okay for successful people to not tell people about the secret to their success because of their ego or competitiveness undecided

Mstcheeww.... angry
I don't know your problem with the angry emoji you used.

If one don't read very well, the person will fail you said? It is better than going to school as a woman to do olosho and depend on lecturers to help your failed tracks by giving out your body to them.

You talking about failing, if you don't "read well". If I may ask: Which courses if you don't "read well", you will fail? Because it depends on course.

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
IRobot7:
But why is it that all the female best graduating students are always pretty. Have they finished forming on campus like they don't poo? I smell something fishy here because when I was in school, it used to be the ugly ones who had brains.
I swear the ugly ones are the most brilliant, sometimes their lifestyle is awkward. Anyways it's a private university and anything can happen
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Snapchat: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Downtownkush:
This girl is like me, I sleep in lectures, Wake up last 10 mins of class and probably 1 hour of study then I am good .

But be careful, this only works on useless lectures like Sociology, Micro Economics, Anthropology...Try this shit in Calculus 3 or Differential equations or Airplane Thermodynamics...You Will FAIL EHN grin

I really want to call you names but I will leave you with this "DO NOT DISRESPECT SOCIOLOGY". You see, I was thinking like you last semester when I wrote my exams. I was sure of an A or at worst B, but the result I got was C, I wouldn't say I was lucky probably what I deserved, because some failed it.
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by dashing123: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
riczy:
Where is bells university located?
Who cn say with pride "my alma mater"?
Is d university even known in Nigeria?
I think it was among d schl NUC withdrew their accreditation! Bells university my ass!

Dumbass, it's a Private Uni in Ogun state established in 2005, Owned by Obasanjo.

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by CSTR13: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Believe this and you will believe anything.
Even genius level IQ holders have to study and read to excel especially in courses like Engineering or courses requiring serious aptitude. And i am certain she is just a normal intelligent fellow far from genius level IQ.
She is either a thoroughbred liar, or there is something wrong with how the school challenges students or maybe both.

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by CSTR13: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
dashing123:

Dumbass, it's a Private Uni in Ogun state established in 2005, Owned by Obasanjo.
No wonder.
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Try going to uni for biomedical science course and don't study hard, you go hear am angry

The course includes: Medical microbiology, immunology, medical genetics, pathophysiology, haematology, molecular biochemistry etc.. sad
Flashh:

I don't know your problem with the angry emoji you used.

If one don't read very well, the person will fail you said? It is better than going to school as a woman to do olosho and depend on lecturers to help your failed tracks by giving out your body to them.

You talking about failing, if you don't "read well". If I may ask: Which courses if you don't "read well", you will fail? Because it depends on course.

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by ekanDamie: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
I dont like reading myself. but in Nigerian institutions where our archaic lecturers
want us to give the verbally what dey gave us. as such u have to cram.
and I hate cramming so I thus spend longer hours reading what I already understood
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Flashh: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Don't tell me this, I know. That's what I want you to give answer. Because not all courses requires "reading too much". You get?

BTW... Don't quote on top if my comments again.

ItsQuinn:
Try going to uni for biomedical science course and don't study hard, you go hear am angry

The course includes: Medical microbiology, immunology, medical genetics, pathophysiology, haematology, molecular biochemistry etc.. sad

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by ogtavia(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
kennyjam:
Congraaatsss.... Soon and Very soon, You will here mine....Thank God,!
yes we will 'here' urs.. cheesy
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by pellucid(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
well done
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wtf?!

You quoted me first
Flashh:
Don't tell me this, I know. That's what I want you to give answer. Because not all courses requires "reading too much". You get?

BTW... Don't quote on top if my comments again.

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Dappertwayne: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funny...She should comman study Law and adopt this method of jacking...When Evidence, Equity and Trusts and Jurisprudence hits her, she'd know there's more to life than Sliced bread
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Flashh: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
I am talking about quoting at the top. I have told you this times without number.

Even though I quote, I quoted you let you a little bit of some. What you mean by failing for "not reading very well". Then I told you, not every course requires over fervent at reading.

WTF kor; WTH ni. Yeye!
ItsQuinn:
Wtf?!

You quoted me first
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by kennyjam: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
beewhy009:

Its obvious we will soon **here** it... O kare lai... Smh

blazing a trail is what we do ...Amen
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by kennyjam: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
ogtavia:
yes we will 'here' urs.. cheesy
Amen......bro....i am greatly grateful
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
You can't tell me what to do, you ain't my daddy undecided
Flashh:
I am talking about quoting at the top. I have told you this times without number.

Even though I quote, I quoted you let you a little bit of some. What you mean by failing for "not reading very well". Then I told you, not every course requires over fervent at reading.

WTF kor; WTH ni. Yeye!

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
ramdris:
A thought just ran thru my mind after reading this...Can y'all guess?
Nah pls tell us or tell me
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Flashh: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
When I thought I am talking to a mature person.

Adios!

ItsQuinn:
You can't tell me what to do, you ain't my daddy undecided
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Female students have taken over as per academic excellence. This current crop of male students are just bunch of unserious nonentities.
We organized several inter secondary school competitions and all the award winners were females. Guys should better sit up.
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Buh na u be the immature old fagg_ot undecided who u be wey dem no go quote yrr comment under
Flashh:
When I thought I am talking to a mature person.

Adios!

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by Flashh: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Asslicking is not a job. Go find something better to do with your miserable life.

Dôlt!

trustnobodi:
Buh na u be the immature old fagg_ot undecided who u be wey dem no go quote yrr comment under

Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by mercytripletz: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Downtownkush:
This girl is like me, I sleep in lectures, Wake up last 10 mins of class and probably 1 hour of study then I am good .

But be careful, this only works on useless lectures like Sociology, Micro Economics, Anthropology...Try this shit in Calculus 3 or Differential equations or Airplane Thermodynamics...You Will FAIL EHN grin

ode.. na biochemical engineering she do and she still make am
Re: I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student by holysainbj(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
She wasn't expecting anything less than first class,now that's believe in oneself!!!
but na Private University nau...
That's how I saw one lady that graduated from Madonna with 3rd class! I couldn't believe it,like how na?! like she must be as dumb as a slippers!

Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 / COVID-19: Doctors, Parents, Teachers Caution FG Against Re-Opening Of Schools / Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools