Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days (1139 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days by piperson(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2016
MMM hits . 2.3Million participants just in 3days

Despite all the rumors and negative publicity by CBN, SEC, radios and TV stations, they only succeeded in giving it more Publicity. =-d

And in just this week alone, over 300,000 registrations was recorded.

Still having fears?
Don't worry the only thing that can crash is Poverty.

Nothing can stop the people when they have decided to be united for a single and just Cause.

#Long live MMM. .

1 Like

Re: MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days by shakablaiize(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2016
smart scamming technique
Re: MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days by vicben27(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
na who wan suffer? mmm rocks FG shud go n jump into d river niger for all i care mmm is here to stay

2 Likes

Re: MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days by Laveda(f): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin

Make I just collect my pay first.
Re: MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days by CoolFreeday(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congratulations to them!
#The stubborn fly... will always follow ...to the grave
Re: MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Conntact me leme reg u... if u havnt reg
Re: MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days by ajomzz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mehn! I received my first help today.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days by gafar: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me Chat with the statement “MMM + your name to "08112719966" or "easy43210@gmail.com"

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Business Opportunity / MMM Has Paid Part Of My Investment / How To Make Money From Recharge Via Vtu And Data Subscriptions On All Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.