Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:02 AM

Have MMM Participants Given Up? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have MMM Participants Given Up? (45533 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Depot(m): 6:56am On Feb 04, 2017
I participated in the scheme, though i joined late because I didn't want to withdraw money from my account to invest, since they warned we should only use spare momey. I waited until i got careless 60k,which I pledged. Very wise decision. Am supposed to withdraw that very day all confirmed Mavros were frozen. My pains was just for some minutes and i moved on.
During the frozen period and shortly after the unfreezing, whenever i log into my Facebook account, all i see on my wall are MMM positive comments, things like Mavro is growing, together they change the world and all that.
But recently, I realised that I no longer see any post on my wall about MMM. And i strongly belive that it implies that the participants have all forgotten about the scheme and moved on, which is the best. Let this be an eye opener to all, there is no free money anywhere. I have never seen a successful ponzi scheme. Thanks

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by prolove22(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2017
WHO TOLD U IS FREE MONEY?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by shukuokukobambi: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Depot:
I participated in the scheme, though i joined late because I didn't want to withdraw money from my account to invest, since they warned we should only use spare momey. I waited until i got careless 60k,which I pledged. Very wise decision. Am supposed to withdraw that very day all confirmed Mavros were frozen. My pains was just for some minutes and i moved on.
During the frozen period and shortly after the unfreezing, whenever i log into my Facebook account, all i see on my wall are MMM positive comments, things like Mavro is growing, together they change the world and all that.
But recently, I realised that I no longer see any post on my wall about MMM. And i strongly belive that it implies that the participants have all forgotten about the scheme and moved on, which is the best. Let this be an eye opener to all, there is no free money anywhere. I have never seen a successful ponzi scheme. Thanks

You're not a true mavrodian. Where is your optimism? cheesy

Reality don dey set in for most actually otherwise, dem for don begin swear for you on top your thread cheesy

I visited chuddy's Facebook page yesterday and saw a participant call him a p@$#y!! Another one threatened to arrest him. I was like "is mmm no longer changing the world together again?" shocked

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by casttlebarbz(m): 8:12am On Feb 04, 2017
u will surely make FP...

now u have made FP..are u happy now ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Noblesoul123: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2017
I guess so.

Even Mavrodi has confirmed it.

Lol

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ceeethru(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
Na today day break! I don give up since since.

MMM do me sha!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by paulsibility(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
I am, oh sorry, I was a participant, but the only thing I gained from MMM is that I now know the practical definition of ponzi scheme.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by whirlwind7(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
Its called...stop flogging a dead horse.

Like every other ponzi scheme, its crashed and gone. No use hoping it would ressurect.

I didn't participate, and I bear no ill wishes for those who did.
But I do smirk at those who jumped in without the faintest idea that it was actually a ponzi they were getting into. Those who were ready to swear on their grandmother's grave that MMM was the real, unshakeable deal and that nothing could halt it. Certain folks ignorance can be so unbelievable.

Be that as it may, lots of people will still jump into the next scheme that comes along without a ponder. Many still do at this moment. Check one of the posts above mine thats promoting one of them.

Just know that the safest thing to do in a ponzi scheme if you decide to go into one, is to do so at the early stage it began, and cash out ASAP. Still, there's gonna be casualties, depending on how early it crashes. If you can't stand the thought of losing the money you are about to put in, then, for the sake of your sanity, keep away!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
Mmm participants have no other reasonable choice than to move on. The government cannot help, nobody cares, some people are even happy about their losses and suicide is not easy.

5 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by kings09(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
Even if they v given up, is it ur 'give up'?

MMM rili brought out the true nature of nigerians - nigerians don't wish each other well

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by sapientia1(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
No, not yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by bbbabes(f): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND DIE

NIGERIA IS NOT PROGRESSING BECAUSE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DONT MIND THEIR BUSINESS

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by 0b10010011: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin grin

They have accepted there faith and moved-on

2 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by macluvph1(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmm, My lip is sealed.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
Wailing up and down won't change anything. They are watching and praying.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by chiefololade: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
Reality ti set-in

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Mtncardseller(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2017
OK..your post don reach FP now...hope seun don send you your 60k?.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by madridguy(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2017
It is now officially confirmed that we Nigerians hate each other passionately. I still don't understand why a reasonable human will be happy for the downfall of his/fellow citizens. Many are no more due to MMM palava, MMM saga resulted in so many couples breaking up, many children are now out of school yet you see people happy over people's down fall.

I weep for my fellow country people.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by joespiceman(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Just now d post have made front-page..... Buhari wots happening
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by lirusehn(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2017

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Celebritieslife: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Mmm is still live, with this hand u are using to write this shit , is the same hand u will use to write your testimony

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Together they must change the world!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by addikt(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Well, we've almost got the same story but I'm so happy to forget my 50k too...it's my pleasure cry

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by iPopAlomo(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Meanwhile...

Somewhere in the Philippines... grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Mpeace(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2017
PH

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by NNVanguard(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
Why adding salt to an open sore?

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by SweetJoystick(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
MMM died last December, got buried last month January

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by sauceEEP(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
The tag "mavrodian" is funny.

17 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by AntiWailer: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
They will protest against MMM 2moro.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.