Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Study Medicine And Surgery In China - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Medicine And Surgery In China (594 Views)

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine And Surgery In China by seun12345aye: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
smileySTUDY MEDICINE AND SURGERY IN CHINA

THERE IS GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUNG SCHOOL LEAVERS WHO WISH TO PURSUE THEIR CAREER IN MEDICINE, I AM PLEASED TO TELL YOU THAT CHINA IS A NEW HUB FOR GREAT MINDS AND FUTURE DOCTORS TO BE TRAINED AS PHYSICIANS AND POLICY MAKERS IN MEDICAL WORLD.OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY, UNDER WELL NURTURED TUTORS AND PROFESSORS WITH GREAT MEDICAL FACILITIES YOU CAN THINK OF.
ALL THE SCHOOLS I WORK WITH ARE ALL IN IMED REGISTRY WITH ECFMG AND WHO ACCREDITATION

ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN CHINA
-Schools are accredited with WHO,IMED,ECFMG
-No IELTS / TOEFL/ UTME/JAMB required.
-First class universities with well nurtured Tutors
-100 Percent assurance of getting admitted
-Issuance of admission Letter in few days.
-LOW TUITION FEE.
-Low cost of living.
-Western Standard of life.

CALL +8615698811442 OR +2348030787256, you can also add me on whatsapp for more enquiries., Email.. ayedun.t@yahoo.com, seun12345aye@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests FUNAAB VC For Alleged Fraud / Which Predegree Form Is Still Available To Obtain / Photos:first Human Goal-line Technology Discovered At UNIMAID SPORTS COMPETITION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.