Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For (44450 Views)

President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 / Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost / See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by ofeco: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
people still celebrate this clown. next please!!!!
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by ofeco: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
people still celebrate this clown. I will 2020 I will make Nigeria great, we are dieing in 2016 he is talking about 2017 . next please!!!!
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by isladrasq(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
I will beseech to BABA president to please and please to start release the money from in fact tomorrow we are starving in the country
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by RoyalinSanity: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
DirtyGold:
And the story continues... I have not heard how the "trillions" collected through the TSA is being used or proposed to be used yet o. Someone should educate me about that, please.

What's tha business?

After all the thread on Nairaland, argument back and forth on TSA and you still come here to ask this foolish question shows how foolish, Brain dead you are.

Nairaland should start doing IQ test for some of you
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by demitola(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin
Why is this govt policies alwayz in future tense?

Are we to wait till 2017 before we can eat well in this country?

imagine! sombori canno eat "ekpang nkukwo" again grin
Where were you when those were stealing us blind? Probably you didnt care, you might av been busy mulching on the buscuit bone they threw at you that time. Na 'ekpa nkukwo' dey worry ur belle now. ESAU GENERATION!
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by demitola(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin
Why is this govt policies alwayz in future tense?

Are we to wait till 2017 before we can eat well in this country?

imagine! sombori canno eat "ekpang nkukwo" again grin
Where were you when those were stealing us blind? Probably you didnt care, you might av been busy mulching on the buscuit bone they threw at you that time.
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by mukhcech(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
IMASTEX:
to be relooted

Hail ye. O ye prophet of doom. it is clear you don't wish ur President well. This is more than not just liking the man. This is too much hate for your fellow human being.
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by DirtyGold: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
RoyalinSanity:

After all the thread on Nairaland, argument back and forth on TSA and you still come here to ask this foolish question shows how foolish, Brain dead you are.

Nairaland should start doing IQ test for some of you
Another nitwit has showed up on my mention! Did you even read what i wrote up there at all? or are you so self-absorbed in your pompousness that you cannot "educate" me since you invented the TSA system so much that you are an expert in it? If the FG keeps broadcasting how it has saved trillions in the TSA, commonsense then demands that those monies be appropriated since government cannot spend outside appropriation. And if it was appropriated, in what budget was it captured and how much was project and how much difference qualifies as "savings" as claimed?
I hope your superman IQ and alive brain can answer my question now
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by DirtyGold: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

[/s]

Which money was collected and from who? It seems you don't understand how TSA works: your ignorance is stinking.
Professor sabinus, why didnt you make any effort to educate me as requested? or you simply do not understand English language or its comprehension?
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by CioAngels(f): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Build homes for the wives and children of the soldiers you and buratai are sending to boko haram to kill. Looting continues. Nde nzuzu oshi.
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by abazuonu(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2016
What is he waiting for ? Every statement in future tense
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Martins301:

This issue is beyond your mental capacity to process and comprehend. Please go into the other room or go to romance section
Are u defending Buhari ?
Like seriously
I pity u cos it's one hell of a job
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by mapet: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

Let me start by making this categorically clear.
I don't evade people raising questions that challenges my intellect, rather I love to engage people who are debate on issues and not raising insults.

I don't also engage Buhari fanatics who does not see anything wrong in what ever decision and action coming out of Buhari.

Its a a clear waste of time and energy, so I leave that to teenagers on nairaland.

Back to subject issue,

His questions were not relevant to my comment, probably his fanaticism did not allow him to see through the lines.

My comments were not based on whether a government should be borrow money or not.
Almost every government borrows money at one time of the other

But my issues are the timeliness, the reason for borrowing and the necessity of borrowing within the time.

Have you ever bothered to ask how much of the looted funds the government have recovered?
I will be glad if you can give me a figure, from that point we shall them put my criticism into context

cc: mapet

Icecomrade:

Buhari want to borrow money to fund 2016 budget in October 2016. The same Buhari wants to borrow money to fund 2017 budget.
BUHARI wants to use looted fund to fund 2017 budget.

The damage you do to Nigeria economy in 4yrs will take 12 years to recover.

Confused Tyrant.

So I put your piece here to give a proper perspective.
1. It is either you're trying to be cheeky, in denial or clearly not articulate to convey the thrust of your exceptions. Your clearing hitting many fronts and not specific, yet you sa
2. So let's even address issues you raised, either in isolation or all of it. First off, you alleged that Buhari wants to borrow to fund the 2016 budget in October. That is falsehood. From day one that the budget was proposed, the government has said that the deficit will be financed by both internal and external borrowings. I dare ask, was that not clear to you as at then and only became apparent in October? Or did you not know that when the proposed budget outweighs our projected income, the deficit will have to be financed?
3. You talk about timing of borrowing? I wonder what is wrong with borrowing at the time to get ourselves out of recession. We obviously have little or no option. If the previous government had not depleted the reserves with no credible explanation, will we not have a source to cussion the effect of recession and sharp oil price drop?
4. But much more importantly, how do you expect the government to recover the economy with the current state marked by delapidated infrastructures, abandoned projects, contractors owed in excess of three years, worsening power situation, embarrassing security capabilities, huge capital flight and many more? Do you think economy magically recovers in this quagmire if something drastic and radical is not done?
5. If your issues are the underline, then you have simple raised questions that are not intellectually stimulating, short of asking questions that the answers are already in the public domain. Even the FG stated in the request the quoted reason
“Considering the huge infrastructure deficit currently being experienced in the country and the enormous financial resources required to fill the gap in the face of dwindling resources and the inability of our annual budgetary provisions to bridge the infrastructure deficit, it has become necessary to resort to prudent external borrowing to bridge the financing gap,”
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-seeks-approval-for-29-9bn-foreign-loan/168648.html#DKszRD4J7HMxPrGa.99
6. How much of the looted funds the government have recovered? What a question? Where were you when the FG officially published the figure through the office of the Minister of information? http://punchng.com/recovered-n78bn-loot-cant-revive-economy-lai-mohammed/. Besides you need to put into context the recovered looted funds. It is a process, it has to go through approval at the Senate before a kobo can be spent, which is even preceeded by the completion of court cases regarding the said funds. Simple submission.....you cannot plan on uncertainty
7. So my submission to you referring to Buhari as a confused tyrant, is that your ignorance on this issues are so apparent and it is an irony that you do not see
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2016
When I hear or see the word ''will'' from this government in November 2016 with nothing to show you 1year and 6 months already wasted, the more I fall in love With PDP and their corruption.
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by Angelb4: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2016
mescan:
receive sense. The same hohary wants to borrow 30billion dollas(9 trillion plus) , wise up nd b reasonable

This was why i said "Over to you". I knew you were going to wail. Ok, contunu...according to your mentor's mentor.
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by IMASTEX: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
mukhcech:

Hail ye. O ye prophet of doom. it is clear you don't wish ur President well. This is more than not just liking the man. This is too much hate for your fellow human being.
Governance isn't about wishing or liking the president. It is about the system "government" conviencig the people with facts, proves and policies that will practically be felt by the people. "actions is what is needed not talks". Didn't he have the money in mind before seeking for huge borrow.
Re: Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For by mukhcech(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
IMASTEX:

Governance isn't about wishing or liking the president. It is about the system "government" conviencig the people with facts, proves and policies that will practically be felt by the people. "actions is what is needed not talks". Didn't he have the money in mind before seeking for huge borrow.

What else can I say than you are right with your assertion. Have a blissful day Oga Imastex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. / Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.