Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" (61025 Views)

I Will Remain Virgin For My Husband Till I Got Married – Singer Adokiye Kyrian / Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by condomuser: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mumu girl, an American girl sold her virginity for $400,000 and you are giving Davido for free Oloshooooo "Osho free"
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by Iseoluwani: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
SMH

she was never a virgin

A real virgin won't be this cheap
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by javispj(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Make him girl friend or baby mama hear u
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by fkdmods: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jarizod:
Attention seeking bìtch grin

Calm down. You guys have zero sense of humor. She was only joking. She's not a virgin. cool
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by Yeligray(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hahahaha....in my say u stupiidddddd.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
fkdmods:

Calm down. You guys have zero sense of humor. She was only joking. She's not a virgin. cool

she's been claiming virgin for far too long..her bizness tho
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by junnaiskye(f): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
mtcheeeew......virgin keh
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by Debra911(f): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
02LaCrane:
SEE THIS ONE again undecided undecided go sit down jare
I was on my Sit while typing, so... If u no get better thing comment, it'll be good, u safe yr battery. Bad Bele
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by pamcode(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Many are mad few are roaming. Imagine the type of bull shit spewed from the gutter of this one. If it were to be during the slave period she would have being sold to a brothel as a sex slave.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by kinglekan: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
bamisepeters:
stop joor, and you are talking as if they read the content.
grin grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by MayhorE(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
you're too cheap
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
1miccza:

Bros her name no be Adokiye oo
are u gay? Why cant u just mind your business? I only gave her a complement in public, with a clear conscience and you run in here with your...see i dont want to start with u this evening. Peace
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by Professorfrisky: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
yoruba dick is the best walahi, igbo/s south babes love to ride on it. grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by bejeria101(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
So na you be dat? Davido na she be dat lol
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by BASILX1: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Okay oooh that's ur biz
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by jossy4joseph(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ashawo...look at her doggy style
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by 1miccza: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
F22RAPTOR:

are u gay? Why cant u just mind your business? I only gave her a complement in public, with a clear conscience and you run in here with your...see i dont want to start with u this evening. Peace

And i gave a comment that should be considered more as a joke and here you are brimming with thunder,fire and brimstone. That simply tells me that you had motives if you ask me...
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by tizzle(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
you can't loose what you don't have
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by nairamaniac: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
All I can say is "This woman dey overate virginity" . How she look virginity ni?
Make she go bank go use the virginity as collateral take collect loan.
RUBBISH.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by centboy123456(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
You this girl!!
he will just chop,clean mouth and run. I can see that you need brain resetting slap

What do you mean by that na tell me between bois and girls who enjoy sex pass tell me or na go just cum here they form say na u holy pass mumu girls
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by centboy123456(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
fotadmowmend:
Na Satanic virgin be dis oo

Omo I dey tell u na real satanic virgin be dis oh
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Shey this one get sense bai smh
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by AkinPhysicist: 3:04am On Nov 16, 2016
cool grin grin Ibo gals loving Yoruba men since 2 AD grin grin cool
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by Sweno26(m): 5:18am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:30am On Nov 16, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Gladly lose yours to me na tongue
who the hell told you she is a virgin... if I hear
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by RillJ(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Two actors; one has spoken, let hear Davido
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by marquay: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2016
costandi:

* Person wan offer virginity to boko haram.
* Still wan offer the same virginity to davido
* Meanwhile, she no be virgin o.

Person never mad already?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by isaacasak(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2016
I swear God no go let Davido hammer U
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2016
grin see as she set doggy style grin grin grin grin.is she expectiing to get disvirgined frm behind by davido? grin Endtime virgin grin
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Did i hear her trying to convince us that she is is a virgin?...mtcheeew
Plz make una help me wit Ratkiller abeg,Rat do shop mah garri finish!
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" by vickeybrown92(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2016
This one na mumu ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.