Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" (36739 Views)

I Will Remain Virgin For My Husband Till I Got Married – Singer Adokiye Kyrian / Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Flexygist: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Acclaimed virgin Nigerian singer, Adokiye has ousted a fan who slid into her DM to ask her for her most priced possession - Her virginity!The singer shared the chat online and said she isn't ready for sex until after marriage!

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/14/my-body-is-the-temple-of-god-virgin-nigerian-singer-adokiye-declares/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by slyrone(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
YOU NOR FIT LIE NA, SEBI NA YOU! EVANS' SISTER. VIRGIN INDEED

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Holuwadamilarey(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
her virginity is bigger than her music career .. That's her selling point,
it still baffles me how women think ,

75 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Ehiscotch(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is that the picture of the GOSPEL singer or should we expect another?

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Holuwadamilarey(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
slyrone:
YOU NOR FIT LIE NA, SEBI NA YOU! EVANS' SISTER. VIRGIN INDEED

comment sensibly now, bros u don dey old ooo

17 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Ehiscotch(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
OP, wait wait. Let me not judge but define the phrase " Gospel singer"?

17 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
If this girl up there is a virgin, then I can as well say afrocandy is a virgin too undecided

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by liftedhigh: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
U HV all heard wat she said, being a V pays
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by auntysimbiat(f): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
tem ...wot? if i hear
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by smardray(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
I have to tell u it is the temple of fvck boys

9 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Holuwadamilarey(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
slyrone:
Na your papa born me na ode
smh
I giv up on u

7 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is one? cheesy
Temple of God abi temple run?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Is that the picture of the GOSPEL singer or should we expect another?

Tell them that she is a virgin, and a gospel singer, always half-unclad...

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by waxxydude: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yes it is the temple of God, beht can you count how many men/brethren that has WORSHIPED there. undecided undecided

I know even you lost count sister.

15 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by DeadPresident(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017

Your body is the temple of Cucumber and Heineken Bottle

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by NwaAmaikpe: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
It is really a temple...

That's why I worship there with my Vaseline

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by seunny4lif(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
What if I get married to her
And breakup the next day

5 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by solid3(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
May God help her.
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by MadeOfBlacc(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tell her to see me in the other room ... This picture wan make my vigrin detector rise

4 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by seunny4lif(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
soulfood:
it's a good one if it is true, but the pictures say otherwise and hips don't lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Debaddest(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Someone should please tell this girl to be wise...
Maybe, she should be like Evans

She's not ready for sex, but she's ready for seduction.

Meanwhile, some people somewhere now.....

5 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chai! Blue balls for vaseline crew. cheesy
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by seenter84: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dem go soon fry and boil your pomo
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
She might be a virgin but her body is not definitely the temple of God. Foolish human being

9 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Unserious element!

No be this kind of exposed body, God called his temple undecided

You cannot be causing others to sin and still dey claim holi-holi

For more informate, read 2 Cor 6:3

3 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by profhezekiah: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
THANK GOD FOR UR LIFE, I AV STARTED SEEING LADIES THAT HAVE LOST THEIR OWN CARELESSLY SHOWING HATRED AND PAIN AND SOME OPPORTUNIST GUYS 2 SHOUTING RUBBISH, #TEAM VIRGIN, I CAN'T MARRY A FEARLY,FAIRLY,BADLY USE GIRL AND HER EXs WILL STARTED LAUGHING HOW THEY HAVE PERFORM ALL KIND OF MONKEY AND GORRILLA STYLE WITH HER. LADIES WITH PUBLIC PROPERTY CALLED PRIVATE PART, BWREAST SELF DON TURN TV REMOTE[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by Busayorafael(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
This body is the temple of God. Indeed.

Self confessed virgins. With A lot of Cucumbers... Love Machine.

Fada lawd!

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" by candidbabe(f): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na so oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) / Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.