Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

A Girl Took A Picture In A Club, Late Find A Headless Man Behind Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Girl Took A Picture In A Club, Late Find A Headless Man Behind Her (1258 Views)

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Pastor Ugoeze Elendu Chukwuebuka Shares A Picture From His Dramatic Past / How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Took A Picture In A Club, Late Find A Headless Man Behind Her by Degratex: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
This young girl took a picture in a club but on viewing the picture at home she noticed that the behind her when she took the picture is headless.
What do you think. Do you believe in spiritual things?

Re: A Girl Took A Picture In A Club, Late Find A Headless Man Behind Her by theoneJabulani(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: A Girl Took A Picture In A Club, Late Find A Headless Man Behind Her by ever811(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
what's dis...?

Re: A Girl Took A Picture In A Club, Late Find A Headless Man Behind Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
I did not even see the man .I'm jest here admiring her skirt .lol

1 Like

Re: A Girl Took A Picture In A Club, Late Find A Headless Man Behind Her by Niflheim(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
@OP,

I have snapped photos in the past, whereby when I develop them, I notice that I have red shiny eyes!!!

Does this mean that my great grandfather was a bushbaby?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Took A Picture In A Club, Late Find A Headless Man Behind Her by Pastafarian: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
what's the title of this film?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Took A Picture In A Club, Late Find A Headless Man Behind Her by Adroit17(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
That man is Abraham-The horseman of death

If u know u know

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Baths Himself With Mud & Sand In The Name Of Holy Spirit (Photos/VIDEO) / Can God Make Mistake? / Genuine Proof Of God's Everlasting Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.