Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Rev Chris Oyakhilome Scheduled To Speak At Conference In The US In January 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Chris Oyakhilome Scheduled To Speak At Conference In The US In January 2017 (914 Views)

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Chris Oyakhilome Scheduled To Speak At Conference In The US In January 2017 by donnie(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
There is word that Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome will be speaking at The Holy Spirit Signs and Wonders Conference in the United States come January 11th- 14th 2017.

According to an event website, he will be joining Pastor Benny Hinn, Reinhard Bonnke, Dr. Mark Chironna, Marilyn Hickey, Pastor Michael Koulianos, Pastor Daniel Kolenda, Nathan Morris and other powerful church leaders from around the world.

If true, the church in America should gear up for the uncommon grace that's coming.

http://global.eventhint.com/events/14160341/holy-spirit-signs-wonders-conference

1 Like

Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Scheduled To Speak At Conference In The US In January 2017 by Seun(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
So that's why he allowed Benny Hinn to minister at his church. He wants to join the big boys club.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Scheduled To Speak At Conference In The US In January 2017 by donnie(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Seun:
So that's why he allowed Benny Hinn to minister at his church. He wants to join the big boys club.

O seun grin

Rev Chris no be big boy before? One thing I know is that he only goes where his Boss, the Holy Spirit commands to go.
Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Scheduled To Speak At Conference In The US In January 2017 by donnie(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Scheduled To Speak At Conference In The US In January 2017 by Joagbaje(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Oga Donnie . Can you reach me by phone? Your line which I have seem not working again
Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Scheduled To Speak At Conference In The US In January 2017 by donnie(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Joagbaje:
Oga Donnie . Can you reach me by phone? Your line which I have seem not working again

K I will, Tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did The Bible Warn Us About Dating A Female Singer?? / Eating In The Dream / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Farewell Gospel Crusade In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.