Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute (42202 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by StagethemTVee: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
A night of tribute was held in honor of former beauty queen and business woman, late Ibidun Ajayi-Ighodalo, in Lagos. Her family members, in-laws, workers, and church members all paid glowing tributes to her at the service.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who joined the tribute night virtually, said he and his wife, Dolapo, were shocked when they heard the news of Ibidun's passing. He remembered her for her kindness, love, generosity, and commitment to family, friends, and the Christian faith. He said she will live in the hearts of everyone.Babatunde Fashola, Nigeria's Minister of Works and Housing, described Ibidun as a Butterfly that brought color to the life of everyone that came in contact with her.

Late Ibidun's daughter, Zenan, also got a moment to speak about her late mother. She described her mother as a ''Beautiful woman'', ''very strong'' and someone who ''felt everyone's pain''. Others who also spoke at the night of Tribute include Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Mrs. Titi Adenuga, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, and others. Ibidun, 39, will be buried today Saturday, June 20. Her funeral service will start at 2pm. See photos and videos from the night of Tribute below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4lrWRbRP8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6MgFuuCkog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Rlj-HJCVY

4 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Righteousness89(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Really so Painful to lose a loved one!

But as long as she was Saved in Jesus Christ , Mourning should not be for too long...

It's Joy in Heaven! We all will meet at the feet of JESUS!

I read that the pastor, her husband preached the gospel the day she died! If that is true, He got my Respect!

Whatever happens the Gospel must be preached!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by cyndy1000(f): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's really so painful to loose a loved one. especially one that has a good and generous heart. Just that death is inevitable, may her lovely soul rest in bosom of the Lord and he give her family the gratitude to bear the loss.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Kendumazy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mheen! May God strengthen her family at this time. It's such a great loss. Such a nice woman!

7 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by ForeThinker: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hope PHCN no take light
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by mach7(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
May she rest in peace and may her family be comforted.

4 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by oyindare(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
This life no balance at all���

6 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by realgideon(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
May her soul rest in perfect peace

3 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by oluwamile(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
I don't know her before but when I saw the tribute song Tope Alabi sang for her,I shed tears
I quickly check online to know much about her,and I indeed saw she was a woman of virtue
Sometimes I no just understand ds life,she died at 40,look at beautiful children,aswear ds life no balance
May our life not be cut short when our days are few

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by okomile(f): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rest on pretty woman

So sad!

It is the will of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
RIP
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Glink2018(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
We all owe the debt of death.

Happy death day in advance to you all

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Flyboyk: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
So painful , during the lockdown he called me personally to ask of my well been and it's has been 3 years since I went there last, meanwhile my redeem pastor that I go regularly to his church hasn't called me , thy are asking for money for hand santizer and thermometer , no welfare in redeem

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Factfinder1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Osibanjo commissioner for condolences

3 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by candidbabe(f): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
osinbade is also as shock as buhari

issorite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Harbey92(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
R.I.P cry
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Ijaya123: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
I’ve not heard a single person that spoke ill of this woman. Not one person. She must be indeed beautiful in and out.

May her beautiful soul rest in peace. And I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by TempleHouse: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Beautiful woman with a Large Heart !!
What's the essence of life
Vanity !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Glink2018(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Flyboyk:
So painful , during the lockdown he called me personally to ask of my well been and it's has been 3 years since I went there last, meanwhile my redeem pastor that I go regularly to his church hasn't called me , thy are asking for money for hand santizer and thermometer , no welfare in redeem

Them force you come redeem?
Follow then...

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Righteousness 19... . U no dey rest
Use the time you dey use for nairaland in studying the Bible ..

Just jumping from thread to thread

11 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by BlackfireX: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

Mere commissioner of condolences ( and chief toilet matters) must dey there...

Minister of darkness I see you.

grin

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by dadabryth: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
May God console the family she left behind. RIP
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by kenzysmith: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
hhave stop playing virtual. i have stop zoom bet. i ve stop masturbation but i have promise my self not to have sex until December am just one week four days of sex free but serious conji dey hold me now pls, how can i free my self from this bondage of fornication pleasefornication must i ve sex with unknow ladies Continously i just pray this morning to be consistent in keeping my self is like something is pressuring to ve sex i need help am weak

5 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Yeeyo: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Buhari will be shock when had this news
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by KellyGay(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
She was so priceless. I remember my encounters with Late Aunty Ibidunni while I was still at Trinity House. A woman who can motivate you to become successful. I recall the last time I met her at their private residence at Osborne Estate last December when she said, "Bro, you need to keep striving and never give up." Her event planning company was topnotch. A woman who put a watch on most pastors and workers on her husband's church to avoid them giving Pastor Ituah problems. She was a rare gem. Many members of Trinity House and Elizabeth R will miss her especially her husband, Pastor Ituah, Pastors Niyi Akenzua, Bayo Rotimi, Niyi Famuyide, Aunty Bola, Charles Ahia, her secretary Lawal, Tosin Alao, the Timeless Women, etc

May God grant them the heart to bear the burden.

Rest well Aunty Ibidun.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.