Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti (64419 Views)

Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by ijustdey: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tolexander:

So where did he dump the body if the sex was had in the bush?

thanks.... did read it carefully......

at least they did mentioned were the offence was committed which should have helped my judgement

at Ojuoro Street, Stadium Road, in Ijero-Ekiti, Elite.
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by dustmalik: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tolexander:

So where did he dump the body if the sex was had in the bush?
The Vanguard editor made a mistake. He should should have put a comma after 'sex', to make it clear that the body was later dumped in the bush. It should have read: "allegedly dumping the body of his concubine who died after intense sex, in the bush"
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by falopey: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

I hope this answers to you curiosity

the Concubine died after intense sex in the bush......

If you tell me say na F9 you get for English, I no go argue.
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by gasbee: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:
This one no easy oh. cheesy
She was _fucked to death, Abasi mbok. cry
aba dieh, r u from aks
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by Sultty(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cucumber no gree do u?, Obviously this is d handiwork of baby oku

Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by BlueScholar(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Did she had heart attack while having sex? undecided

He probably chocked her during sex, I think its call Erotic asphyxiation. Its common among People who practice rough sex
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by gasbee: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:
This one no easy oh. cheesy

She was _fucked to death, Abasi mbok. cry
aba dieh,
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by doll912(f): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
They kept saying "he had ]intense sexual intercourse with the woman". We're they there when the intense sexual intercourse was taking place? Because ayam not understanding.
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
AFONJA LOVING angry[color=][/color] grin
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by IRobot7(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tolexander:
Go and try out a sexual exercise with a man on "Doro webo", "baby oku", " monkey tail", "la liga" et al.

Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by abimic(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
dustmalik:

The Vanguard editor made a mistake. He should should have put a comma after 'sex', to make it clear that the body was later dumped in the bush. It should have read: "allegedly dumping the body of his concubine who died after intense sex, in the bush"
Well, comma or not, only u had the mix up in his head as it was way simple for simple comprehension. Even deleting a part of the sentence, it made sense but to further garnish the write up with substantial information necessitated the who died after intense sex so as to draw attention of readers. So delete the who died after intense sex, it tells where the body was dumped.
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by 4nobody4every1: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tolexander:
Go and try out a sexual exercise with a man on "Doro webo", "baby oku", " monkey tail", "la liga" et al.
Una go kill person for Nairaland with laugh, which one be baby oku, doro webo, la liga, chai, are they roots or aphrodisiac grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by Tolexander: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

thanks.... did read it carefully......

at least they did mentioned were the offence was committed which should have helped my judgement

**cheers bro** grin
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by dustmalik: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
abimic:

Well, comma or not, only u had the mix up in his head as it was way simple for simple comprehension. Even deleting a part of the sentence, it made sense but to further garnish the write up with substantial information necessitated the who died after intense sex so as to draw attention of readers. So delete the who died after intense sex, it tells where the body was dumped.
I'm telling you how written English works, and you are going on about something else entirely. How would a publication make a good read if not properly punctuated?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by Laveda(f): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
gasbee:
aba dieh, r u from aks
I'm fine.
Yes oh! Proudly. cool
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by ademobi: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

how normal human go dey have sex for inside bush.....

abi bush don turn to bedroom and comfort zone
He dumped the dead body in the bush.
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by Semper247(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Seriously!
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by Spidermon: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ginaz:
How can sex kill someone

It seems u havent been handled by an ajepako before?
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by buffalowings: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tolexander:

How you take know all this cool
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by buffalowings: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
BlueScholar:

He probably chocked her during sex, I think its call Erotic asphyxiation. Its common among People who practice rough sex

Hmm my niggah
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by buffalowings: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Spidermon:

It seems u havent been handled by an ajepako before?

Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by Lastking147(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
freeman95:
AHH

O DO PA NI SHA
See ur life ontop Wire grin
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by buffalowings: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Babe, Guy never sex you until you're exhausted and can't continue or to a point where you'll be feeling pain esp in your tummy or to a point where you'll be gasping for air?

Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by buffalowings: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
DonaTee:

Hilarious names

Just go to YouTube search for battabox

Look for the fourth video of the recently uploaded

You go learn
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by freeman95(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lastking147:
See ur life ontop Wire grin
hahaha bad man.. grin
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by chidooh1: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ginaz:
How can sex kill someone
yes, i wanted to ask that based on our experience
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by abimic(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
dustmalik:

I'm telling you how written English works, and you are going on about something else entirely. How would a publication make a good read if not properly punctuated?
If u read a lot, this is small an issue, punctuation or not, it still passed across its intended meaning that many grabbed, some even make spelling blunders but yet, people still understood what they really meant.
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by Lastking147(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
freeman95:

hahaha bad man.. grin
How every every na
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by freeman95(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lastking147:
How every every na
i just dey use wayray port am.. how blazing for ur hood
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tolexander:
I now understand why King Solomon asked for Wisdom, Knowledge and Understand!

The content you quoted said the man had sex with the deceased and later dumped her body in the bush, not had sex in the bush!
dat guy is replying us from Sambisa forest... His brains are still not balanced to read and understand
Tolexander:

The content you quoted said the man had sex with the deceased and later dumped her body in the bush, not had sex in the bush!
dat guy is replying us from Sambisa forest... His brains are still not balanced to read and understand
Tolexander:

Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by dragunov: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

She'll be in the best position to answer that question. Bwahah ah ahahahhhahkikiki!
Re: Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti by koxi: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

how normal human go dey have sex for inside bush.....

abi bush don turn to bedroom and comfort zone

OLODO! !!
Body was *dumped in the bush*.
Not that they had sex in the bush

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta / Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.