Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) (64364 Views)

Aondofa Kefas Azonto: JTF Arrest Benue Militia Leader And Most Wanted Criminal / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Modsfav: 10:15am On May 08, 2020
#PressRelease

#TROOPS OF OPERATION WHIRL STROKE NEUTRALIZE MILITIA LEADER IN BENUE STATE

In a special commando operation, a combined team of Operation WHIRL STROKE Tracking Team and Special Forces troops of Sector 2 deployed in Zaki Biam carried out a raid operation on a criminal hideout off Zaki Biam and Katsina-Ala highway. The operation led to the neutralization of Terugwa Igbagwa alias Orjondu. It would be recalled that Orjondu is the second most wanted criminal kingpin next to Gana in Benue State.

He was responsible for kidnapping, armed robbery, assassination, gun running and other criminal activities around Katsina-Ala, Ukum and Logo LGA's for many years. Items recovered from him include One AK 47 Rifle, One locally made Rifle, One AK 47 magazine with 30 rounds of 7.62mm special and some charms.

The Military High Command congratulates Operation Whirl Stroke for their exploits in recent times.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG/status/1258674882600218628

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 10:16am On May 08, 2020
Good for him cool

14 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Tomiwa69(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2020
Mini militias

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Modsfav: 10:24am On May 08, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Mini militias
U don't know what u are saying. He killed my uncle and his wife (my uncle was a police man). Only if u know how deadly this man was, u won't say that. He won't be able to even recall how many lives he had wasted before his cup got full

278 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2020
good, the same expertise and efforts should also be directed at the Fulani militia too.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by softworker1: 10:47am On May 08, 2020
embarassed All day for the thief surely one day for the owner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2020
Why call a common thief who rapes, robs, kidnap and murders his own people a militia? Niggar should have used his position to protect his people from the fury of herdsmen but what do you expect from middle belters who are neither here nor there?

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by osamz007: 11:01am On May 08, 2020
Him juju fail am grin

5 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by osamz007: 11:02am On May 08, 2020
Modsfav:

U don't know what u are saying. He killed my uncle and his wife (my uncle was a police man). Only if u know how deadly this man was, u won't say that. He won't be able to even recall how many lives he had wasted before his cup got full

Op what of Ghana ghana

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by gaby(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2020
Enenche don announce the death of him brother.

See the idiot face, dem can worwor

4 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by willyo(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2020
One down. Gana must go

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by naijaloan: 11:56am On May 08, 2020
E remain that idiot that banned me for 198 years

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by SultanOfAbia: 11:56am On May 08, 2020
No Wonder They Say Sleep is the Sister of Death
He looks like he is Sleeping shocked shocked

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 11:56am On May 08, 2020
Igbo amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2020
With all his jazz!

O di egwu! undecided
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Babankwara(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2020
hmm Allah Will Keep Exposing dem insha Allah Amin

4 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 11:57am On May 08, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Igbo amaka
How is that related to the news

26 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kingpele(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2020
Nawah human being wasted just cos of laziness, why rob, kidnap people when God gave u two hands, two legs and a brain to help you coordinate your hustle and desire, I won't waste my RIP to this one, cos a child that say his mother will not sleep will neither sleep as well, if you live in peace with everyone then in death you will find peace but if not menh no peace for the wicked says the lord

6 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Emmyglobal65(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2020
Finally... Nemesis caught up with him

well if you're not the greedy get rich quick type..
you can message me for a business that can still sustain you with little little change in this lockdown period.
Note: The business is not the big money bank you might want to imagine, but at least the return will at least cover your common weekly expenses like money for data recharge card e.t.c.
check my profile for my contact number and message me on Whatsapp for details if you're interested.

Zero eight one 65 zero 65 six zero nine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by JaruJaru890: 11:57am On May 08, 2020
Modsfav:

may the souls of your uncle and his wife rest in peace

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by OgbeniOja1: 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Just 1AK 47. Is this one a strong man sef??. I want to be seeing caches of ammunition. Berretas, rocket launchers. Even cult boys get amo pass this one. Na him them waste combined efforts on??. Somebody that them for use man o war catch sef

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by overseer1(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Dastardly Deserving of him.

This death qualifying him for another vengeful wrath with oga God in the most high for their iniquities on mother earth.

..wishing him a gnashing torment of the Hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bestman09(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
grin

Very good news, though I would have preferred him being caught alive to help get his other gang members

2 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Ndn
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Eeyah dem no give am chance to even graduate to the likes of Tompolo or Asari
Pele

2 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Marcanthony: 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Upon all the juju.. Maybe he forgot to check the expiry date

11 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by athaboi(f): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
There's nothing graphic in the dead body of a killer

10 Likes

Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Bloody lies. Security agents and lie MOHAMMED are one problem of peace in Nigeria

RIP to the dead

Hi people, i applied for a BRANCH LOAN via app and got the loan disburst to me(account) immediately. Today i just paid the loan to branch before it due date which is in 13days front.
QUESTION:
Can i re apply for a fresh branch loan immediately today?

short and simple please any answer?
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Ok.. another one down
Re: Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2020
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Evil Girls In Babcock University / Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.