Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible (18390 Views)

Dossier On 2019 Political Gladiators On Sale. / The Igbo 2019 Political Agenda / Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Yorubasgreat(f): 4:03am On Nov 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Oboy wetin concern me and Reno? Why you hate me?

Hate you?

O boy, you can only dream to become Reno's washman.. Lol!
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Bizibi(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Guy but you yab oo. Learn to speak for yourself mbok, because Nigeria certainly has ample supply of eternally gullible people...

People who hate Muslims but love Shiites because they are at loggerheads with the President.

People who hate Aisha with all their hearts only to turn around to become her fanatical supporters simply because she took a jab at her husband.

People who hate Yorubas and call them all manner of derogatory names but are slaves to Fayose and FFK because both hate the President.

People who wish Nigeria NEVER progresses but turn around to complain about her economic condition.

People who insist Chibok is a "Scam" but still say Mr President paid huge amounts of money to secure the release of same Chibok girls.

People who hate everything North but are best buddies of Dasuki and want to land grab the middle belt into one useless imaginary country of theirs.

People who jeer at other people's misfortune but expect everyone to sympathise with them when they trip over a pebble.

People who are so dumb they can't create unique monikers but have to clone others'.

People who swallow hook, line and sinker every lie told by some useless godforsaken bleached squirrel languishing somewhere in the slammers.

There can NEVER be a shortage of GULLIBO people in this country mr.
are you not one of the gullible people.....

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by chuksdewigs(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2016
That's how they've been talking...We are no longer gullible. ...2019,just one bag of rice will buy them...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nebuchadnezar: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2016
chuksdewigs:
That's how they've been talking...We are no longer gullible. ...2019,just one bag of rice will buy them...
1 bag of rice is too much

just 1k recharge card grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Mufasa27(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Guy but you yab oo. Learn to speak for yourself mbok, because Nigeria certainly has ample supply of eternally gullible people...

People who hate Muslims but love Shiites because they are at loggerheads with the President.

People who hate Aisha with all their hearts only to turn around to become her fanatical supporters simply because she took a jab at her husband.

People who hate Yorubas and call them all manner of derogatory names but are slaves to Fayose and FFK because both hate the President.

People who wish Nigeria NEVER progresses but turn around to complain about her economic condition.

People who insist Chibok is a "Scam" but still say Mr President paid huge amounts of money to secure the release of same Chibok girls.

People who hate everything North but are best buddies of Dasuki and want to land grab the middle belt into one useless imaginary country of theirs.

People who jeer at other people's misfortune but expect everyone to sympathise with them when they trip over a pebble.

People who are so dumb they can't create unique monikers but have to clone others'.

People who swallow hook, line and sinker every lie told by some useless godforsaken bleached squirrel languishing somewhere in the slammers.

.... AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE NUMEROUS GULLIBLE GUYS ON NL, THAT I KNOW FOR SURE grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by iykedare(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:

Gibberish. You typed over 200 lines and still made no sense.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by ipain: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol. wetin concern me and Reno? And who are the paymasters that I am not aware of?
You failed to include the use religious and tribal divide to cause enmity, which is one of the barbaric hallmark
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by ipain: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
limeta:
2. 75% of party elective and appointive positions be given to Youths between the ages of 18 and 35.

3. 75% of party tickets for 2019 and subsequent elections be ceded to young people between the ages of 30 and 40 (being the constitutionally approved ages for political offices).

Your head is there.
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
ipain:
You failed to include the use religious and tribal divide to cause enmity, which is one of the barbaric hallmark
Help me include it
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by redcliff: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
In 2013, a group of politicians from the now defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), Congress for Progressive Change, and a faction of All Progressive Grand Alliaance came together to form a "United Progressive" party, which is today's All Progressive Congress. These politicians would later be joined by a faction of People's Democratic Party that called themselves New PDP. Nigerians in desire of better leadership were carried away by the gimmicks of these politicians. In 2015, they successfully wrestled power from the not so impressive government through the now President Muhammadu Buhari under the change mantra. Almost two years after, instead of change that they promised, the masses fortunes have gone from bad to worse.

It is an open secret that some of these politicians are coming together again to align and form a strong force in order to wrestle power from the failed government of Muhammadu Buhari, just like they did to Goodluck Jonathan that brought Buhari to power. Their hope is to ride on the unpopularity of Buhari to preach their own version of change.

While I am not against any alignment, I have to warn these men that Nigerians cannot be fooled the second time.

It is true that most Nigerians want to see the exit of Buhari in 2019, it is also true that unlike what we did in 2015, we shall go for better alternative. An alternative that is driven by patriotic Nigerians.

It is ironical that the same people that put us in the mess we are in since 1999 through different platforms are now trying to unite to oust Buhari just for their selfish interest.

Conditions For Support Of Alliance
If these politicians really want the progress of Nigeria, they must agree to the following terms;

1.Young people must be carried along and put in the know from every stage of the alliance.

2. 25% of party elective and appointive positions be given to Youths between the ages of 18 and 35.

3. 25% of party tickets for 2019 and subsequent elections be ceded to young people between the ages of 30 and 40 (being the constitutionally approved ages for political offices).

4. Nomination fee for young people be waived or greatly reduced. You cant expect a young man of 30 years to cough out 1million to buy Nomination form.

It is not enough to reduce intelligent young men and women to social media trolls while the old people continue to plunge our future into comatose. With due respect to the"elders", they have shown that they are bereft of new developmental ideas, it is time to involve young people into the leadership mix of Nigeria.

Finally, I wish to use this medium to send a message to the leadership and chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party that though young members of the party are committed to rescue Nigeria, we shall not entertain the tradition of marginalisation and neglect.

Nigeria belongs to all of us! Enough is Enough

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
Shared on Palmchat

Why not we have our own political party!
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2016
@OP

Your taken position has just validated the saying "the masses will always have their say while the politicians have their way."

Well, without taking anything away from you, you made some salient points. However, the idea of propagating a sentimental-favour towards the youths in the scheme of things no gel at all.

For one, power is never given rather its fought for. So I don't buy into the idea of sentimental-favour or conscription of anyone - youths - into a position on a platter of gold.

I'm a youth myself, but the difference is that I don't share in the ideology of the larger segment of my contemporaries appearing desolate and needing kid glove treatment. I'm for who will lead better. . . Class is irrelevant to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nathan2016: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2016
It amaze me when an afonja describes the igbos as people who dont have the national interest at heart. To be honest the igbos are the peole who have practice one Nigeria in this God forsaken country.
Here you will see an igbo man leave his state/hometown and go to west ,ss, north and live, build house and even engage in marriages.

But No , the afonja keeps shouting one Nigeria, but you CANT see the going to their neighbouring regions, after they will be shouting one Nigeria.

If you cannot practice one Nigeria, how one earth will Nigeria become one. You guys are living under the illusion of your leaders.

Even the North , SOUTH SOUTH , go to their neighbouring region to establish.. but no AFONJAS will stay at home waiting for their grandfather to die. and take over their tenant ..bunch of lazy guys..

The Igbos ahould be giving a prize ,beause in all honesty they have practice the one Nigeria. And like any practical student. they know it is all a lie... the result is nil...there is no one Nigeria, but hatred and tribal differences that can be impossible for them to cope...

To all afonja, try to practice one Nigeria first..

LET ME ASK YOU

why do you think easterners wants biafra.. I mean... they dont have resources, or any big stuff that generates huge revenue...

CONFIDENCE

FAITH

STRENGTH

With that my friend , you dont need oil... Oil sector in the near future will soon go out...
Igbos believe nomatter what they will build a country of their own and it will be great

Not this back forth Nigeria have been doing since 1960

Progressive01:

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by lomprico(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2016
My own is that any candidate that fails to appear on debate should not be voted in. Period!
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
In 2013, a group of politicians from the now defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), Congress for Progressive Change, and a faction of All Progressive Grand Alliaance came together to form a "United Progressive" party, which is today's All Progressive Congress. These politicians would later be joined by a faction of People's Democratic Party that called themselves New PDP. Nigerians in desire of better leadership were carried away by the gimmicks of these politicians. In 2015, they successfully wrestled power from the not so impressive government through the now President Muhammadu Buhari under the change mantra. Almost two years after, instead of change that they promised, the masses fortunes have gone from bad to worse.

It is an open secret that some of these politicians are coming together again to align and form a strong force in order to wrestle power from the failed government of Muhammadu Buhari, just like they did to Goodluck Jonathan that brought Buhari to power. Their hope is to ride on the unpopularity of Buhari to preach their own version of change.

While I am not against any alignment, I have to warn these men that Nigerians cannot be fooled the second time.

It is true that most Nigerians want to see the exit of Buhari in 2019, it is also true that unlike what we did in 2015, we shall go for better alternative. An alternative that is driven by patriotic Nigerians.

It is ironical that the same people that put us in the mess we are in since 1999 through different platforms are now trying to unite to oust Buhari just for their selfish interest.

If these politicians really want the progress of Nigeria, they must agree to the following terms;

1.Young people must be carried along and put in the know from every stage of the alliance.

2. 25% of party elective and appointive positions be given to Youths between the ages of 18 and 35.

3. 25% of party tickets for 2019 and subsequent elections be ceded to young people between the ages of 30 and 40 (being the constitutionally approved ages for political offices).

4. Nomination fee for young people be waived or greatly reduced. You cant expect a young man of 30 years to cough out 1million to buy Nomination form.

It is not enough to reduce intelligent young men and women to social media trolls while the old people continue to plunge our future into comatose. With due respect to the"elders", they have shown that they are bereft of new developmental ideas, it is time to involve young people into the leadership mix of Nigeria.

Finally, I wish to use this medium to send a message to the leadership and chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party that though young members of the party are committed to rescue Nigeria, we shall not entertain the tradition of marginalisation and neglect.

Shared on Palmchat
so if a 67 year old Aspirant comes and promises promises all this u will support him abi? u really haven't learnt anything. keep believing their promises, signed documents, MOUs, and whatever it is they use to convince u. when they enter power again and explain to u why they can't fulfil their promises cos of the sins of the past administration(s) you will become wiser. Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2016
After reading about the problems within the ranks and files of APC, you hurriedly pen down a not-so-impressive post, yet you sound more like a pundit who really dont know where to belong in the political dynamics. Are you a journalistic machine for hire ? Pitch your tent in a political group and be affirmative. There is nothing like giving youth a chance. No one is giving anything to anyone in this life and the life to come. If you want political power, let them fight for it and not hide behind internet devices to type away their requests and opinions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by George22016(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
cheesy cheesy Hahaha 100% patriotic... 100%! That is why I can criticise anybody without fear or favor.

I changed my Nairaland account. long tym bro.flashback#,you met my girlfriend senior sis at abule egba 2years back.I never got to meet you.baba I need job o
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by kenny160: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Shared on Palmchat
true talk bro av been surporting dis even before u post it enough is enough we can't allow all dis old fool to lead us anylonger we youth should come together and fight against it
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2016
George22016:

I changed my Nairaland account. long tym bro.flashback#,you met my girlfriend senior sis at abule egba 2years back.I never got to meet you.baba I need job o
But why you de expose my secret na angry ? How is studies bro? Long time
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
cheesy cheesy Hahaha 100% patriotic... 100%! That is why I can criticise anybody without fear or favor.

that is pure lie. you think we don't know why you change your moniker from TonyeBarcanista to Barcanista. we know you are waiting for your price.
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2016
OneSentence:

so if a 67 year old Aspirant comes and promises promises all this u will support him abi? u really haven't learnt anything. keep believing their promises, signed documents, MOUs, and whatever it is they use to convince u. when they enter power again and explain to u why they can't fulfil their promises cos of the sins of the past administration(s) you will become wiser. Nonsense...
The antecedent of the aspirant is very important
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by walozanga(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
story
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nebuchadnezar: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:
After reading about the problems within the ranks and files of APC, you hurriedly pen down a not-so-impressive post, yet you sound more like a pundit who really dont know where to belong in the political dynamics. Are you a journalistic machine for hire ? Pitch your tent in a political group and be affirmative. There is nothing like giving youth a chance. No one is giving anything to anyone in this life and the life to come. If you want political power, let them fight for it and not hide behind internet devices to type away their requests and opinions.
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Trendirabingi: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is beyond the Southwest. Humans naturally want better deal but unfortunately, Buhari is a failed experiment.

I started questioning my belief in Buhari the moment he skipped Presidential debate. It is a shame but we have to endure him till 2019
for ur mind..
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by SycophanticGoat: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

A patriot doesn't repeatedly migrate from an Opposition to a Ruling party and returns to his home-base; opposition.

Don't give me story of Trump shifting his goal post from Democrat to Republican years ago, he did that once, you did yours twice or thrice.grin

He moved from PDP to APC and back to PDP and afterwards he went back to supporting Buhari in APC when it dawned on him that he wouldn't make any money off PDP bigwigs. Now he's supporting Tinubu covertly while choosing not to criticize Buhari anyhow.. Patriotism my black nuts Sack! undecided
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by SycophanticGoat: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:

The way we Igbos matter dey pain this hypocr*te sha. Make E no go loose him mind tho.. . cheesy grin
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by nairaman66(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Shared on Palmchat

How much were you paid for this piece? Just wondering, thought the PDP was broke!!
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by ekenetheorg(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Help me include it
How difficult is it to create a new party, with clearly stated objective of not welcoming anyone beyond the age of 45 so that old people that failed us can be phased out. Promote the party to Youths and include every ethnicity and religion. Forget presidency and just target senate in each state. From the Senate, laws could be made for the development of all, and there would be nothing like a tribe feeling cheated in this new movement because senators are from individual states.

It is the law that is the problem, I must say, and the old politicians don't want to reform the law.
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by delishpot: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Progressive01:

this post makes no sense to me tho. So because I do not like somethings people do, it means when they do the right thing, I should still let my hatred for the wrong done overshadow the good? How then do we move past this hate? If we do not appreciate good and speak against evil even if they are from the same person.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by MOFAZIT: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2016
The day the Nigerian youths decide to wrestle the power from the so called political system. .. that day a new Nigeria will be reborn. .
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by dunmotuscana(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2016
I strongly disagree with the reduction and waiver for young people. I'm a young man,I believe people seek for power and not power having pity cos of age. When we young people are ready,the money will come,either by fundraising or otherwise. And all those praise singers of the past and present govt/politicians that are connected physically or mutually should stay back
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by coruso(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2016
DropShot:

Hahaha! Sorry for bursting your bubble. You can deceive a few people her but not many will fall for your antics.
No sane man can adduce any reasonable reason to tag a govt on four year mandate a failure after ten days. It clearly shows "painment" for kicking out the asss of Ineffectual Buffoon.

Buhari WILL be your president till 2023 and NOTHING you chronically embittered and disgruntled elements can do about it. No amount of threads on NL and FB or Twitter will stop that.

Who is emotional between you who tagged a ten-day old govt a failure and also did nonsense thread on daily basis AND I who just brought out your flip-flops attitude?
cheesy
guy cool down. No be fight, him talk him own. You bring your reasons why you say this government don perform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal / Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos / President Buhari Returns To His Main Office 3 Months After Rats Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.