Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. (8623 Views)

Anambra Election: Court Stops Obiano From Campaigning As APGA Candidate / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. by Geniro: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
kahal29:

Just to show you that what goes around comes around.

What happened today. How is your celebration going ?
Re: Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. by agabusta: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Geniro:

Ignorant pocket lawyer. What happened today. Some of you are just too silly to know when to shut up in defense of idiocy.

You are obviously an illiterate with herd mentality of cows. You jumped into a discussion which is above your thinking faculty, and you are still justifying your ignorance.

If you have any comprehension ability, you may need to go back and check what I wrote and juxtapose with later events and tell me where I specifically stated that the case will not continue.

I only tried to educate ignorant folks like you on the difference between criminal and civil case, and why it is erroneous to be using criminal case rules to predict what will happen in a civil case.

For your information, the case has been adjourned indefinitely till Supreme court sits on the interlocutory appeal.

engineerboat:
Appeal court decides to await outcome of Supreme Court decision before ruling.

Adjourned Sine Die.
Re: Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. by Geniro: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
agabusta:

[s]You are obviously an illiterate with herd mentality of cows. You jumped into a discussion which is above your thinking faculty, and you are still justifying your ignorance.

If you have any comprehension ability, you may need to go back and check what I wrote and juxtapose with later events and tell me where I specifically stated that the case will not continue.

I only tried to educate ignorant folks like you on the difference between criminal and civil case, and why it is erroneous to be using criminal case rules to predict what will happen in a civil case.

For your information, the case has been adjourned indefinitely till Supreme court sits on the interlocutory appeal.
[/s]

Zombie please stop embarrassing yourself further . The appeal court proceeded in hearing the case despite befuddled morons like you who felt otherwise.

Did you bother to reference the post below citing their new stance is a recent petition against the judges filed yesterday. Some of you are just too dense to be engaged in.

engineerboat:

The panel is talkin about a motion filed yesterday at the SC where the Panel members were joined as parties

Filed by Poroye & Co
Re: Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. by kahal29: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Geniro:

What happened today. How is your celebration going ?

The celebration just started.. .. So what happened today? Has Jegede been declared the authentic candidate of PDP?
Re: Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. by kahal29: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
agabusta:

You are obviously an illiterate with herd mentality of cows. You jumped into a discussion which is above your thinking faculty, and you are still justifying your ignorance.

Don't mind ignorant Wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. by Geniro: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
kahal29:

The celebration just started.. .. So what happened today? Has Jegede been declared the authentic candidate of PDP?

He will soon be ! Jimoh has arrived at his final bus-stop at the supreme court. Just like you all celebrated prematurely here, this won't be different
Re: Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. by Geniro: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
kahal29:

Don't mind ignorant Wailer

You are the ignorant one here !! What was the reason for the Appeal panel withholding delivering their judgement today ? The judges cited they were served notices around 7pm in their homes accusing them of corruption in which they were joined as parties in their individual capacities and not some useless Stay of proceedings you all celebrated here grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Probe Ngige Now, Labour Tells Buhari, Begins Protest Today / Former Speaker, Imam, 3000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kogi / 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal Visits Gusau, Consult With Zamfara PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.