Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures (47191 Views)

Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by SkinnyDude(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
and I still dey masturbate every night. this life sha
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by bacilus(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
she fine but my woman fine pass her
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by collinsbus2015: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
just passing by
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by MzMercie: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
wendy241:
my sister I tire 4 de ohh see her bald head no Front hair grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color]

grin grin sista u r wicked oooo, u just finish her hair like that lmao

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Trexnemesis(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
smithsydny:
Looks like tonto

Gbam! You see wella. Na Tonto.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Bisjosh:
Shes really cute smiley

Funny thing is as pretty as she is, he'll still cheat on her angry undecided grin
No be men? tongue

b4 nko? U wan make only egusi soup kill am?
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:34am On Nov 16, 2016
She's damn pretty but i have a more beautiful wife in Oyinkansola.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Plus234(m): 12:52am On Nov 16, 2016
na tonto dike sister ?
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by austinbrown: 3:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Na only that car them get? Why them dey inside am snap 2 times? All these poor comedians sha
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:10am On Nov 16, 2016
money answereth all things.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by lielbree: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2016
richhommiestan:
so oyinbo wey coin d term "trophy wife" dey mad?
Yes na.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by just2endowed: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Bisjosh:
Shes really cute smiley

Funny thing is as pretty as she is, he'll still cheat on her angry undecided grin

No be men? tongue

Nor all men cheat, I admit some do

Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by stubbornman(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2016
with money you can marry anything
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by butanep(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Money speak louder than 100 speakers brought together.

God show me the way that lead to my wealth.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by walex34(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
for easy way to join mmm pls follow the link http:///?i=free2walex50@gmail.com
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by alaskido(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
I believe say na for one of those his shows him catch this fine babe. See black man dey marry yellow babe. Turn to your neighbour and say Neborbor.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by wendy241(f): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
MzMercie:

grin grin sista u r wicked oooo, u just finish her hair like that lmao
yes oh grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by JoeCutie(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rutheby:
she's really cute
Hey!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Rutheby(f): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
JoeCutie:
Hey!
u forgot about me. Loss ur contact wen my phone was stolen. How have you been?
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by JoeCutie(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Rutheby:
u forgot about me. Loss ur contact wen my phone was stolen. How have you been?
Everybody claims I forgot (about) them! Na only me dey forget person. Anyways, lost ur contacts too. Been good, wbu?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Backinfront(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2017
snapshot:
the guy fine pass the babe joor
I swear Nigerians no know who fine. See this mgbeke girl Dem dey call pretty.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Rutheby(f): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
JoeCutie:
Everybody claims I forgot (about) them! Na only me dey forget person. Anyways, lost ur contacts too. Been good, wbu?
been good too
Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by JoeCutie(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Rutheby:
been good too
Very well then.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures by Martinez19(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bisjosh:
Shes really cute smiley

No be men? tongue

lol. I hate a cheating partner angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut / Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.