Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

MMM: A Curse Or A Blessing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MMM: A Curse Or A Blessing (949 Views)

Women: Guard Your Beauty, It Is A Blessing! / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: A Curse Or A Blessing by damesilver(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Does the End justify the Means!

The shielding of human weaknesses through the lack of opportunity makes many appear saintly. When the opportunity now comes what happens?

MMM is said to be a community created with the aim of people helping people. When you provide help, you get help. It also states clearly that when you provide help you might lose your money. i.e you do not get reward for the help you have earlier provided, without any reason.

Yes, participants are well aware of this; in fact you must tick a box to acknowledge that you are aware of the full risk involved. However, what every new participant bears in mind is this : "Dear mmm, I know you are joking. It is a mere threat in order to absolve yourself of responsibility. You will pay me my 30% as you have been paying others before me. If you will now start getting help without rewards, quickly let me make my money first before you commence. Thank you."

The underlying motive of almost all participants is not the desire to help. Purely avarice. The system that advices that you use spare money only, knows well that you will use more money than the spare when you surprisingly get rewarded the first time with 30% .

More money will not necessarily bring about more happiness. Only love. True love for thy neighbour, will bring about peace. The rhetorical but important question we should ask ourselves is this: "what do we actually need to function and live as a human being? "

There are a lot people around us who we know genuinely need our help no matter the form. We go the extra mile to put money inside MMM. Can we actually do same for our neighbour? We, instead, make rounds of improved rehearsals and readily available excuses to justify our cynical inability to meet the needs of our dear fellow men, many of whom might have assisted us in our low times.

Ask help from those people who have made money from MMM and see how cold they act towards you. How unfeeling, how brutally callous, the sinister look, malicious smile, insincere sympathy. Now, they will encourage you to join MMM and start making cool money. Don't be too quick to sing praises thinking that they have your love at heart. It is the love of referral bonus. If people know they have nothing to gain in return for business idea about to be given you, they rather keep to themselves. There are exceptions, but that's the reality of the world we live in. The love of money is indeed the root of many evils. "Despise free lunch. What is offered for free is often dangerous": says The laws of power.

MMM uses the money of many new entrants, and the more money of old ones to shore up the promised returns. There is no vacuum in creation. I have contributed to propagating MMM. I say this to let you dear readers know that I am capable of participating. But a thought just came to me to have a rethink. If somebody I know were to ask me of help, will I be so concerned to help him as I have deployed energy to get help in my case? But people are more than willing to throw money to people they are not at all related to in the case of MMM.

Opportunity offered to many people now through more money from MMM may make them commit many excesess. Even if you think your money is no more in MMM, that you have made more than the capital, disaster is still the end. For there is no getting rounds the laws of nature. Ego, lust, pride, passion, oppression, violence, envy, jealousy, lawlessness and many more and finally misery would be the lot.

Money is a blessing and more money will certainly be of help to those who know how to use it well, and, with the fear of God.

Money is a usefully vital tool, but true joy and happy living - which we all desire and seek to have through accumulation of wealth - will only come when we love ourselves genuinely. That should be our goal. I don't think it should be more money. Money, however, ill-gotten, freely disposed and made effortlessly is more tempting of frivolous dispensation than the one gotten through honest dealings.
Re: MMM: A Curse Or A Blessing by Bimbeads(f): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice write-up

Its high time we think outta the box to survive this recession.

Meanwhile check my signature for your exquisitely made beads.[color=#000099][/color]

Re: MMM: A Curse Or A Blessing by windeal: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Op if
Re: MMM: A Curse Or A Blessing by windeal: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Op mmm have come to stay there's nothing you can do or say to stop it..you don't want to join good and fine leave those doing it to enjoy while the offer last ..money gotten from mmm is not ill gotten money its a reward that you have provided help to someone you don't know. Thanks
Re: MMM: A Curse Or A Blessing by rottennaija(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
A blessing to tell common people, a curse to banks and their executive
Re: MMM: A Curse Or A Blessing by GSteve001(m): 2:40am On Nov 16, 2016
wow

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of Advice Or Help / Need Mature Perfume With Nice Scent Below 2k? / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight, Naturally And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.