Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? (1647 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? by funkystanl(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2009
Many men do not particularly care if your eyebrows are bushy or shaved. Infact most men prefer brows that does not have to go under the blade every week. Especially with the prevalence of AIDS.
Ladies should endeavour to adopt all measures necessary to safeguard their health and set their spouses' minds at ease.
Nothing says you cant visit the salon with your own shaving kit, and if possible do your shaving at home.
Better you leave your eyebrow the way it is. Before the introduction of the shaving trend, full brows were reckoned among the features of a beautiful woman.
Re: Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? by babyx(f): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2009
hmm, @Poster have you noticed that some tribes shave their eye brows, irrespective of their sex, i mean in Africa, in 9ja. One security maiguard in my company in Ikoyi, Lagos,shaves his eye brows regularly . undecided, what do u have to say about that?
Re: Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? by mohawkchic(f): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
[size=13pt]~It wud interest you to know There are other ways of shaping the brows that are safe & most importantly w/o the use of a  blade. . .

~Waxing
~Threading
~Tweezing

~A brow that is Waxed,Tweeze,Thread correctly defines the eyes. . rather that than a Bushy/Askew brow grin
[/size]
Re: Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? by mohawkchic(f): 5:10am On Nov 04, 2009
dominique:
@posterno man should ever worry about eyebrows . . . that would be kinda queer. you have no idea how much shaping eyebrows enhances beauty in women. and BTW most women do it with their own razors and dont share, we are also aware of HIV/AIDS ma bros wink
Re: Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? by iice(f): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
nansense cheesy
Re: Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? by throttler(f): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2009
its again about what and what not women should not or are not allowed to do, abegi gerrout jare

arant nansense. angry
Re: Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? by mohawkchic(f): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2009
[size=13pt]~If I wasnt nursing a headache i'd laff  grin[/size]
Re: Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? by FierceDiva: 5:59am On Nov 14, 2009
It accentuates your eyes and gives it a clean chic look (that is if it is done skillfully). I have really full eyebrows and love to shape it.
Re: Ladies: What's With The Clipped Eyebrows Anyway? by Igonih(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2010
what has shaving eyebrows got to do with aids? Na wa for some men's logic sha. so cause using public cliper can cause hiv infection men should not cut their hair again abi? its just a matter of simple precaution get your own needles,hair clippers, manicure set , razor blades etc when you go for your beauty treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Constructive Criticism / Introducing Shadecrown Real Hair / Overlock Machine/serger purchase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.