Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 (34667 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by jinxet2000: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ojukwu was a great man. Dreaded by many because of his capacity to unite and build. Opportunity was never given to him because people saw what him and his people would become in the future. A man of his word and a man of tribe and reputation. A hero is not recognized in his hometown but his legacy live a long time in the minds of true men. If not of anything, Ojukwu defined a path for his people and that path is what the people are craving to possess. Like the Israelite, God, if He destined it will make the people live in their promise land. Whoever, feels Ojukwu is a coward should go and contest for LG election before ruling a community. Ojukwu is the man well respected. Every circumstances of the past will soon be known as the path to success.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by johnjose68: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
jinxet2000:
Ojukwu was a great man. Dreaded by many because of his capacity to unite and build. Opportunity was never given to him because people saw what him and his people would become in the future. A man of his word and a man of tribe and reputation. A hero is not recognized in his hometown but his legacy live a long time in the minds of true men. If not of anything, Ojukwu defined a path for his people and that path is what the people are craving to possess. Like the Israelite, God, if He destined it will make the people live in their promise land. Whoever, feels Ojukwu is a coward should go and contest for LG election before ruling a community. Ojukwu is the man well respected. Every circumstances of the past will soon be known as the path to success.

Ojuyobo (sorryy Ojukwu) took away 3million of ur tribe...Nnamdi Kanu (the IPOD aero..sorry Hero) is planning to take away 6million of ur tribe....

hmn..how many go come remain now....cos all of una no reach 10 million grin grin grin
Just paasing by.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by elfeezy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
diz my ist time of using diz word bt now i know d reason y yall been called AFONJAs,,lol
stay der and be hating while d igbos progress in dia quest in actualizing BIAFRA
meanwhile ur National leader TINUBU is been treated like rag, piece of shit in d hands or ur colonial masters (wish u had sm1 like him)
RUBBISH psychos,,
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by SantaDomino(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Just confirmed something... Trying to prove a point to an afonja is a like a castrated man trying to rape a virgin
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

An intelligent someone argues with facts and not reasoning through anus: Oga provide your link and let's see how GEJ didn't win in SW in 2011. Or are your so intellectually deficient that you can't support your claim with relevant links?

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by SantaDomino(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
As bald headed-frog eyed as he may be, he was more handsome, more brave and strong willed than ur Okpolo eyed jagaban that is now being treated like a rag by his fulani colonial master.
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

You mean that bald headed-frog eyed coward who couldn't even win the popular votes in redmudland when he contested with OBJ? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by SantaDomino(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Do you think he gives a f**k?
Keegan:

...as a grand failure. I can't be proud of him walahi.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by christopherozo: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
jinxet2000:
You are a true man, my brother.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Yoruba voted for Tunubu led AD, stop lying, [/b]Yoruba did not vote for GEJ in 2011[b], they voted for AD,how can you be in opposition and voted massively for the person you are opposing,you people can lie and twist facts,had it been that GEJ won and Buhari loses you people will liter the media of how you supported GEJ to win Buhari,you will show us pictures of your Obas giving their blessing to Gej and tell us how OPC campaign for GEj to win Buhari.

You are one of two things. Either retarde.d or fraudulent. Stop drinking & spreading ur IPOD koolaid. We are not all stupid. 2011 was just a few years ago & ur already rewriting history like u people did about the whole civil war.

The 2011 election results are below. And no, GEJ didn't have a Yoruba VP in 2011. buhari had one, yet 84% of d SW voted GEJ.

Come up wt another propaganda to sell. This one is not cutting it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Foxxybrown:

Three gbosas for you . I hail youooooooooooo! You know what you are talking about though it will pain some people here who are ignorant, deaf and dumb

Lol! Keep decieving yourselves. Ojukwu was a dishonorable man. No honorable person will do what he did. To make matters worse he came bk to contest elections a few years later in d same Nigeria. Like he didn't even have strong convictions about leaving. After all those deaths. SMH. Dts like spitting on d graves of all those dead biafran soldiers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Tochiokoye(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Keegan:

Mention your father's achievement too Mr. Nobody. Ode.
#50 Gold Circle would have prevented this mistake... Well I blame ur parents, who must have been striving hard to feed u,not knowing that u are worthless... Carry on
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by kettle84(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
johnjose68:

Ojuyobo (sorryy Ojukwu) took away 3million of ur tribe...Nnamdi Kanu (the IPOD aero..sorry Hero) is planning to take away 6million of ur tribe....

hmn..how many go come remain now....cos all of una no reach 10 million grin grin grin
Just paasing by.
did you physically do the counting
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by kettle84(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
janellemonae:

You are one of two things. Either retarde.d or fraudulent. Stop drinking & spreading ur IPOD koolaid. We are not all stupid. 2011 was just a few years ago & ur already rewriting history like u people did about the whole civil war.

The 2011 election results are below. And no, GEJ didn't have a Yoruba VP in 2011. buhari had one, yet 84% of d SW voted GEJ.

Come up wt another propaganda to sell. This one is not cutting it.
I was among those who officiated in the 2011 elections, I can tell with every sense of honesty that the slogan in the southwest was ACN and they massively voted for the party.it was the southeast, south south,middle belt that gave GEJ the upper hand. the sw and northern vote went to ACN and CPC respectively.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Ekaka1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Penaldo:
Is he the best President Nigeria never had?
No nah...t'was Awo cheesy
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by LoveDecay(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
gidgiddy:

Neither. Ojukwu was a hero of those who believe in self determination and free choice. I have personally been in the presence of Ojukwu where he said that Nigeria cannot work as a nation and that is why he tried to get his people out of it. Nigeria still does not work as a nation to this day. Who can blame Ojukwu for trying to free his people and other minorities in Southern Nigeria from the Northern Nigerian oligarchy?

I think that Ojukwu only went into politics to give his people political direction. I dont think he ever had any realistic expectation to win. He knew that the Northerners and Yorubas would never vote for him for fear of Biafra.

Igbos usually dont respect politicians, they respect freedom fighters. It is Ojukwu the freedom fighter Igbos love, not Ojukwu the APGA presidential candidate.

Ojukwu was a true leader, a freedom fighter, a warlord, a pragmatist. The only one who stood up to the North when all others bowed out of cowardice.
Without a doubt, he was the greatest Igbo man who ever lived.

Your just another deranged IPOD youth. .... ibo believe in freedom fighters..... and Nnamdi Kanu will soon celebrate his golden jubilee in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by gidgiddy: 12:01am On Nov 17, 2016
LoveDecay:

Your just another deranged IPOD youth. .... ibo believe in freedom fighters..... and Nnamdi Kanu will soon celebrate his golden jubilee in jail.

Wether Nnamdi Kanu is in jail or not is not as important as people agitating for their God given right to freedom
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by manu1: 12:58am On Nov 17, 2016
gidgiddy:

Wether Nnamdi Kanu is in jail or not is not as important as people agitating for their God given right to freedom

Best answer to give to a set of zombies on steroids who need to borrow money to buy data to come on this forum and disgrace themselves.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by kasheemawo(m): 2:00am On Nov 17, 2016
kettle84:
I was among those who officiated in the 2011 elections, I can tell with every sense of honesty that the slogan in the southwest was ACN and they massively voted for the party.it was the southeast, south south,middle belt that gave GEJ the upper hand. the sw and northern vote went to ACN and CPC respectively.
you are a black kettle for twisting a known fact

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Keegan: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Tochiokoye:
N50 Gold Circle would have prevented this mistake... Well I blame my parents, they strive so hard to feed me not knowing that I'm so worthless... Please just allow me to end it

O ma se o! Sir Werey.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
kettle84:

You are really stu.pid. You need to go & get a refund of ur school fees. The 2011 election results are everywhere for u to see.

In my comment, i put up a picture map of the 2011 election results for some of u brainwashed folks dt can't read. It clearly shows each state, & colour coded d candidate they voted for.
Even a picture is too difficult for u to read. Un-f**king-believable!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
I kinda like ojukwu, he dosent seem as hateful as the other one.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by LexngtonSteele: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Progressive01:
At the home front, one junkie called FFK "successfully" kept screwing his beautiful Lolo while he looked on helplessly.

At the war front, dude took to his heels dressed like a woman to avoid detection- betraying what a "successful coward" he is.

In politics, dude "successfully" lost the presidential poll even in Anambra, his home state, and the entire LiePod territory.

Nigger was an all round successful failure.

I hope his manhood lives on.

Comment of the century....WOW! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.