Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 (34897 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu At May Day Celebration In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:
At the home front, one junkie called FFK "successfully" kept screwing his beautiful Lolo while he looked on helplessly.

At the war front, dude took to his heels dressed like a woman to avoid detection- betraying what a "successful coward" he is.

In politics, dude "successfully" lost the presidential poll even in Anambra, his home state, and the entire LiePod territory.

Nigger was an all round successful failure.

I hope his manhood lives on.

Haba
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Omonigeriarere: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Yoruba voted for Tunubu led AD, stop lying, [/b]Yoruba did not vote for GEJ in 2011[b], they voted for AD,how can you be in opposition and voted massively for the person you are opposing,you people can lie and twist facts,had it been that GEJ won and Buhari loses you people will liter the media of how you supported GEJ to win Buhari,you will show us pictures of your Obas giving their blessing to Gej and tell us how OPC campaign for GEj to win Buhari.

You are still a toddler as I have said, and all your ranting amount to nothing. Jonathan won wide in Yorubaland in 2011 and Tinubu was one of his great advocates. Can you please provide the link to 2011 result as contrary to this one showed in nairaland in 2011?

https://www.nairaland.com/2219950/another-look-2011-result-breakdown

https://www.nairaland.com/2058253/regions-states-won-2011-election.

I just hate arguing with educated illeterates.

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Omonigeriarere: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
SantaDomino:
Afonja and lie be like devil and hellfire INSEPARABLE

Can you please provide contrary link to the assertions in the link below?

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by kiosk1: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
THis omonigeriarere, you get plenty time sef. Don't you have any other work but engaging in sheer rascality on this forum. 50percent of all these comments are from you. Get a life, man

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by moupe: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
kiosk1:
THis omonigeriarere, you get plenty time sef. Don't you have any other work but engaging in sheer rascality on this forum. 50percent of all these comments are from you. Get a life, man

Tell the fool.

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Omonigeriarere: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
kiosk1:

And how has that disturbed your existence? I am on my leisure time.

This forum is not your family's property and I wonder how you have time to type this bullshit even with your ever-tight schedule.

You can go hell if you like.

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by johnjose68: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Now I understand....Hero of Biafravd!! grin grin grin

gidgiddy:

No, if he had died in that war, the Lagos/Ibadan media gang would have used this as their greatest propaganda tool. By now, they would have spread the pictures Ojukwus of dead body all over Naira land to insult Igbos and call Ojukwu unprintable names. By escaping, Ojukwu denied Nigeria 'sweet' victory.

Ojukwu fought to be the hero of his people and he still is, he didnt fight to be the hero of Nigerians.

The war was about people who were fighting for their freedom and self determination. If that has no meaning to you then you're probably one of the many millions of Nigerians who have adopted the slave mentality of 'one Nigeria' that Lord Lugard put them inside in 1914

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Foxxybrown: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
gidgiddy:

No, if he had died in that war, the Lagos/Ibadan media gang would have used this as their greatest propaganda tool. By now, they would have spread the pictures Ojukwus of dead body all over Naira land to insult Igbos and call Ojukwu unprintable names. By escaping, Ojukwu denied Nigeria 'sweet' victory.

Ojukwu fought to be the hero of his people and he still is, he didnt fight to be the hero of Nigerians.

The war was about people who were fighting for their freedom and self determination. If that has no meaning to you then you're probably one of the many millions of Nigerians who have adopted the slave mentality of 'one Nigeria' that Lord Lugard put them inside in 1914

Three gbosas for you . I hail youooooooooooo! You know what you are talking about though it will pain some people here who are ignorant, deaf and dumb

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Foxxybrown: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
gidgiddy:

Three gbosas for you . I hail youooooooooooo! You know what you are talking about though it will pain some people here who are ignorant, deaf and dumb.

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Hakeem3(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tolexander:
What had he successfully lead?

Home, war or politics?

Home?
Problem and rift between him, his children(Sylvester Dede, the first born and the rest) and wives

War?
Cross dressed and fled to Abidjan after leading his people to war!

Politics?
No particular election (Senatorial and Presidential) won!
tell these IBUGS

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by christopherozo: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

And how has that disturbed your existence? I am on my leisure time.

This forum is not your family's property and I wonder how you have time to type this bullshit even with your ever-tight schedule.

You can go hell if you like.

LOSER, CYBERTHUG . You have the brain of a 7 year old. Imagine throwing tantrum like a lunatic.

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Hakeem3(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:
At the home front, one junkie called FFK "successfully" kept screwing his beautiful Lolo while he looked on helplessly.

At the war front, dude took to his heels dressed like a woman to avoid detection- betraying what a "successful coward" he is.

In politics, dude "successfully" lost the presidential poll even in Anambra, his home state, and the entire LiePod territory.

bros u are mean shocked!!
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by SirAweezy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
gidgiddy:

I have never been an advocate of "One Nigeria" because it has never worked and it's still not working. People see the likes of Awolowo, abiola as there Hero, but seriously without undermining their input, they were greedy beings. Nigeria has never worked! And take it or leave it Ojukwu was abandoned a movement he started and cowardly embrace the false institution called Nigeria.

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by lordyugo: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:

ironic that a non entity whose life revolves around nairaland is makn disparaging retorts bout a legend worldwide , the things we witness due to the advent of social media is hilarious

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by lordyugo: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
BjDreamchaser:
He died a coward. He ran away with only his boxer and his beloved prostitute, leaving behind about 2 million children and flat heads adults to die of hunger...

Coward of life... Okorocha is greater than Ojukwu...

u always try too hard nd yet evn ur fellow demented bigots dnt take u serious, pathetic really

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by SantaDomino(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Your spelling of illiterates as truthful as your quote. Afonja for real
Omonigeriarere:

Can you please provide contrary link to the assertions in the link below?

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by slysteel: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:

Afonja,folks from mgbatiland and fake news,ffk said he used to date bianca in London not when she was married to ojukwiu,that's where they did their masters,a single girl can screw anybody she wants,your mother too had a screw mate while she was in school,i don't know about now though,as a woman from mgbatiland,she may obviously have screwmates apart from the one she told you was your papa.

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Omonigeriarere: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
SantaDomino:
Your spelling of illiterates as truthful as your quote. Afonja for real

You see! Diversification as usual. We ask you to provide link to support your own claim that Yoruba did not vote for GEJ in 2011, and the best response is turning yourself to English teacher online despite the links provided. Are you so daft or what?

I am really ashamed of myself for engaging you in an intelligent discussion with someone of your calibre.

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Niyinficient(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:

The South west did not vote for Obasanjo in 1999,they voted for AD,SE/SS and North central voted massively for OBJ,your yoruba people is now using it to abuse Igbos for voting massively for a Yoruba man instead of Ojukwu

Ma'am, you still aint making any point. i just corrected you about you saying Yoruba didnt vote for GEJ in 2011......

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by SantaDomino(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
I can see the link you provided was from CNN and BBC Worldwide. You posted a link from this same Nairaland that nothing seems to be true and you expect a reasonable response from me. Ogbeni get a life. Joblessness no be occupation oo! And you should really be ashamed cos you have been on this thread since 06:47am uptil this moment yet you have made no reasonable point. Lo agbari e!
Omonigeriarere:

You see! Diversification as usual. We ask you to provide link to support your own claim that Yoruba did not vote for GEJ in 2011, and the best response is turning yourself to English teacher online despite the links provided. Are you so daft or what?

I am really ashamed of myself for engaging you in an intelligent discussion with someone of your calibre.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Omonigeriarere: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
SantaDomino:
I can see the link you provided was from CNN and BBC Worldwide. You posted a link from this same Nairaland that nothing seems to be true and you expect a reasonable response from me. Ogbeni get a life. Joblessness no be occupation oo! And you should really be ashamed cos you have been on this thread since 06:47am uptil this moment yet you have made no reasonable point. Lo agbari e!

Stop barking: I have provided my own links: just provide your own thread and let's see how factual your claim is.

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by SantaDomino(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Barking is a generational curse to all Afonjas
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Stop barking: I have provided my own links: just provide your own thread and let's see how factual your claim is.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by justmenoni: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Sir, did you get the question?

Edwinmason:
when was he a president?
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by shenaxy: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Edwinmason:
what is the one saying
Another bomb.....
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Omonigeriarere: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
SantaDomino:
Barking is a generational curse to all Afonjas

An intelligent someone argues with facts and not reasoning through anus: Oga provide your link and let's see how GEJ didn't win in SW in 2011. Or are your so intellectually deficient that you can't support your claim with relevant links?

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Edwinmason(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
justmenoni:
Sir, did you get the question?
oops i just realize my mistake
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by justmenoni: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Edwinmason:
oops i just realize my mistake
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by SantaDomino(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afonja and irrelevance are like PSquare! The fact is that your myopic mentality can not depict any information I pass to you. You and who is arguing about GEJ.. It was the Great Ikemba Ojukwu that you insulted that made me tackle you. How come you have forgotten so soon?
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

An intelligent someone argues with facts and not reasoning through anus: Oga provide your link and let's see how GEJ didn't win in SW in 2011. Or are your so intellectually deficient that you can't support your claim with relevant links?

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Omonigeriarere: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
SantaDomino:
Afonja and irrelevance are like PSquare! The fact is that your myopic mentality can not depict any information I pass to you. You and who is arguing about GEJ.. It was the Great Ikemba Ojukwu that you insulted that made me tackle you. How come you have forgotten so soon?

You mean that bald headed-frog eyed coward who couldn't even win the popular votes in redmudland when he contested with OBJ? tongue tongue tongue

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Keegan: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tochiokoye:
ogbon let's start with ur fathers achievement on earth... Mention his name and let's see how many NL will recognize him,... U will seat behind ur palasa phone and be insulting someone's father just cos mtn dash u data to browse

Mention your father's achievement too Mr. Nobody. Ode.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Keegan: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
SantaDomino:
Take a bow son... Ur comment just won you an award in stupidity. At least he's known all over the world. I wonder who knows you and your generation.

...as a grand failure. I can't be proud of him walahi.

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 by Omonigeriarere: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
k

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe / Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64