Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ritual Money Cult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ritual Money Cult (893 Views)

I Want To Join Powerful Occult Society For Ritual Money Nd Success+2349021859474 / Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Money Cult by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please anyone with a reliable source of how I can make wealth through any mean should please contact me,please no abusive talks or preaching.please my email is mickmill31@gmail.com
Re: Ritual Money Cult by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Go to any bank around you,

Rub lemon juice on your face, it will make you invisible to their CCTV and security staff, you can pilfer money and run away.

Or

Put a wall gecko in your undies and go to bed,

Anybody you ask for money the next morning MUST surely give you.
Re: Ritual Money Cult by Nelson21(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
mickmill31:
Please anyone with a reliable source of how I can make wealth through any mean should please contact me,please no abusive talks or preaching.please my email is mickmill31@gmail.com

Thats easy naa!

Get a very sharp cutlass
Put it in fire.
When its red hot, Position your left hand on a table,cut it OUT, As in, Rip that hand OUT!!
Put it in cellophane bag, and take it to a native doctor in your village.

Goodluck!

NB: make sure you use only your body parts should in case the money runs out.
Re: Ritual Money Cult by Chiedu4Trump: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Ritual Money Cult by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
I have finally found the way,and those who wishes to join can contact me via mail for direction.
Re: Ritual Money Cult by Ranchhoddas: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
mickmill31:
I have finally found the way,and those who wishes to join can contact me via mail for direction.
Na so the recession hold you reach, abi na the new method of scamming be this?

(1) (Reply)

Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) / Church Members Who Drank Annointed Rat Poison Are Dead / Words Of Advice To "Some" Self Acclaimed "Atheists"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.