Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Soulja Boy's Mannequin Challenge Might Land Him In Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soulja Boy's Mannequin Challenge Might Land Him In Jail (820 Views)

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model / I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soulja Boy's Mannequin Challenge Might Land Him In Jail by Concaholic: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Soulja Boy has joined everybody else in participating in the Mannequin Challenge, but his video might just land him in trouble.

The Crank Dat rapper shared his video on his Instagram page, with a couple of his friends joining him for the challenge. The video was filled with drugs and different types of firearms, which require a permit to be owned in the United States.

Watch the video and more at: http://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/soulja-boys-mannequin-challenge-might-land-jail/

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Pours Encomium On Wife As She Turns A Year Older / Fashion Or Madness? / Jenifer's Diary Award Winning Dinner Party With Falz , Kiki And Adaku [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.