Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

“I Love Davido, I Can Lose My Virginity To Him” – Singer, Adokiye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love Davido, I Can Lose My Virginity To Him” – Singer, Adokiye (628 Views)

Adokiye: Why I Post Sexy Pictures Despite Being A Virgin / Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Love Davido, I Can Lose My Virginity To Him” – Singer, Adokiye by Goldenzeneth1: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Adokiye Ngozi Kyrian Yvonne popularly known as Adokiye started music at an early age.
She often talks about how she was able to keep her virginity till her adulthood and is determined on remaining a virgin until marriage.
Earlier this year, she made global headlines after she offered her virginity to Islamist militant sect, Boko Haram, in return for the over 200 abducted Chibok school girls.

In this brief but interesting interview, the ‘Jombolo’ crooner shares with ABIOLA ALABA PETERS, growing up years and the kind of man she desires
What’s happening to you right now?
I have been busy with several projects, both personal and otherwise that I am also a part of, one way or the other. As you are very much aware, at the moment, I’m promoting my brand new single, which is already gaining ground. I am also enjoying my work relationship with my new family, 03 Media; it’s really a good thing to identify with them. Shout out to my boss, Ozone.
Why is Oritse Femi on your new song, ‘Jombolo’?
Well, as you know Oritse Femi is very talented and has the right appeal I needed for the song and a beautiful soul to work with.
How do you operate from both the movie and music industry?
Well, since it’s the same Entertainment Industry, as an entertainer, I’m fitting in well by God’s Grace.
What’s your take on the present state of the Nigerian music industry?
If you ask me, I think it’s getting better. Though it still lacks proper structure that solidly holds and protects the rights of an artiste but it can only get better and with time, it will be great.
What inspired your name, Adokiye?
The full name is Adokiyebaralasa meaning, ‘what I’m looking for is already with me’. The inspiration came from an event that took place when I was born; something miraculous happened to my dad when I came into this world, so my mum gave me the name, Adokiye.
Continue here http://www.goldenzeneth.com/2016/11/i-love-davido-i-can-lose-my-virginity.html?m=1

Re: “I Love Davido, I Can Lose My Virginity To Him” – Singer, Adokiye by imperialQueen(f): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2016
you ain't serious...

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Blog After 10years Of Successful Blogging / How God Took Me From Mushin To Surulere To Banana Island - Linda Ikeji / Ugandan Fans Slam Wizkid For Canceling Concert At Last Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.