Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Australian Body Builder Eat Daughters Placenta For Gains - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Australian Body Builder Eat Daughters Placenta For Gains (353 Views)

2 Huge Male Snakes Fighting Over Female Snake Crash Into Australian Man's House / Michelle Obama Had Miscarriage And Used IVF To Conceive Daughters / Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Australian Body Builder Eat Daughters Placenta For Gains by duketunde: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yuck! This Australian body builder, Aaron Curtis didn't just bring his bundle of joy home from the hospital, he came back with the placenta and guess what he did with it....Well he fried it and then ate it.

The Australian bodybuilder kept the placenta in the fridge for a week, before frying it up and wolfing it down – all the in the hope of 'making some gains'.

In the interest of over sharing, he filmed himself doing it all.

“With the birth of my first child, I thought I would consume the organ that provided her with life during the pregnancy in the hope of making some gains,” he explained.

“After waiting more than a week with this placenta in the fridge, I thought I better cook it and wash off some of the slime before I eat it… to minimise the chance of dying,” he said.

After cooking some of the placenta on a hot grill, he continued: “I’m starting with a little bit, just to reduce the chance of getting botulism or something.”

After he finished chewing on a piece he said, “Tastes like liver I think. It’s not too dry in the middle. Bit over done.”

What is your take on this, and for any reason will you try this?

Read more at http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/11/australian-body-builder-eat-daughters.html#VGK0JZATSWoqp68Z.99

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Victory: Lessons And Recommendations / #recount2016: US Candidate Files For Recounting / Breaking News Regarding Armed Conflict In Ukraine, By Scott Humor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.