Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? (1713 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by UyiIredi(m): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2016
Many of you atheists try to engender religious skepticism here on Nairaland. But do you do so outside Nairaland ? Please tell.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 16, 2016
I discuss religion with some people but only people i know well or i believe they think the same. It's very dangerous being a nigerian atheist.

3 Likes

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Just like I was in the bus the other day.. One self claimed pastor preached at the bus, after his preaching, one man who I guess is an atheist gave him a run for his money by countering every thing he preached logically..

Guess what? Every body on the bus started casting and binding the atheist man.. Calling him names..

I been dey support the man on kum .. But when the music changed, nnaa I jejely shut up like a month old baby...

Those guys could have thrown ,stoned, beating us if it we're possible... embarassed

But I was surprised the way the man attacked them tooth for tooth, fearlesly.. That was one he'll of a journey.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by UyiIredi(m): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2016
krattoss:
Just like I was in the bus the other day.. One self claimed pastor preached at the bus, after his preaching, one man who I guess is an atheist gave him a run for his money by countering every thing he preached logically..

Guess what? Every body on the bus started casting and binding the atheist man.. Calling him names..

I been dey support the man on kum .. But when the music changed, nnaa I jejely shut up like a month old baby...

Those guys could have thrown ,stoned, beating us if it we're possible... embarassed

But I was surprised the way the man attacked them tooth for tooth, fearlesly.. That was one he'll of a journey.

The man was bold. Unlike some atheists here. Toothless e-warriors.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2016
UyiIredi:

my brother I cannot and will never die for whatever I believe in cos they might be wrong.. what if they had gone physical which was 100% possible? u fight 10-15 people in the name of defending atheism?

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2016
LightandDarkness:
I discuss religion with some people but only people i know well or i believe they think the same. It's very dangerous being a nigerian atheist.

we will burn you at stake grin
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2016
I actually preach the gospel in real life
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by CoolUsername: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2016
UyiIredi:

Outspoken atheist: "Why do you hate God so much?"

Unobtrusive atheist: "Atheists are such cowards."

Atheist who speaks out anonymously on a public forum: "Toothless e-warrior."

4 Likes

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Wilgrea7:

we will burn you at stake grin

Not surprising lol
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by JoeBlocks(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2016
UyiIredi:
Many of you atheists try to engender religious skepticism here on Nairaland. But do you do so outside Nairaland ? Please tell.
I'm not an atheist. But I give religious folks a taste of their own slime whenever they come breathing their foolish religion down my neck.

Atheist tend to mind their business, unlike most religious folks who go everywhere preaching doomsday anywhere they believe 'sinners' congregate.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2016
OP do you want us to preach with megaphones at market places or inside buses?
That would be futile not to mention dangerous, you can't just preach atheism to every market bound illiterate, atheism isn't like religion. It would be almost impossible to find an uneducated atheist. Most of the smart Nigerians are online hence it is a better platform.
Besides as an atheist you have no mandate to convert people.
I do it only when I feel the individual will be able to receive it.
We need more free thinkers in nigeria as religion has taken us nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by johnydon22(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2016
UyiIredi:

Let us do a first hand experiment on Religious intolerance...

Lets print two shirts, one will have [God is alive] printed on it and the other will be [God is dead] i wll wear the former and you'll wear the later..

after one week compare the treatments we'll both receive from the public..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Let us do a first hand experiment on Religious intolerance...

Lets print two shirts, one will have [God is alive] printed on it and the other will be [God is dead] i wll wear the former and you'll wear the later..

after one week compare the treatments we'll both receive from the public..

Is the Opinion of People your concern or is your message the focus? Why bother about the reaction of people if you are so sure of your message.

Christians preach in hostile environments without fear of public opinion.

This shows the indeed Atheists are cowards who claim king kong and the iQ of Einstein on a faceless online forum when in real life they are just yellow bellied cowardly chickens who would pretend to be wo they are not just to avoid a threat.

#Atheisticowardice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
krattoss:

If we can actually verify this story grin grin . Anyone who believes this trash is very gullible

Countering my arss . You mean the extremely foolish arguments you guys always present is what you describe as logical then rest in peace Logic undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Is the Opinion of People your concern or is your message the focus? Why bother about the reaction of people if you are so sure of your message.

This shows the indeed Atheists are cowards who claim king kong and the iQ of Einstein on a faceless online forum when in real life they are just yellow bellied cowardly chickens who would pretend to be wo they are not just to avoid a threat

#Atheisticowardice

Preach it brother , preach it cool

2 Likes

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by johnydon22(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

This shows the indeed Atheists are cowards who claim king kong and the iQ of Einstein on a faceless online forum when in real life they are just yellow bellied cowardly chickens who would pretend to be wo they are not just to avoid a threat.

#Atheisticowardice

LOL there is nothing to preach, only debate... So you want to lynch them when they come out openly and say they are atheists?...

Well i am pretty open with my atheism, both family and work place and everyone that knows me pretty much know i am atheistic... above nairaland banters and up and down irrelevant talks.

I debate openly with mature folks, you may yet get to that place soon. . work harder but first you need a bit of emotional stability wink

Most recent debate

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by johnydon22(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
I have an idea too guys let organize an open debate for Nairalanders... Either of the party willing to debate is free to

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by UyiIredi(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
johnydon22:

LOL there is nothing to preach, only debate... So you want to lynch them when they come out openly and say they are atheists?...

Well i am pretty open with my atheism, both family and work place and everyone that knows me pretty much know i am atheistic... above nairaland banters and up and down irrelevant talks.

I debate openly with mature folks, you may yet get to that place soon. . work harder but first you need a bit of emotional stability wink

Most recent debate

Lol see how that woman is looking. Like the world is coming to an end.
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by johnydon22(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
UyiIredi:

Lol see how that woman is looking. Like the world is coming to an end.

Lol Naaaah that was more of admiration [covers face] wink You needed to be there, it was fun and sound.
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by UyiIredi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
CoolUsername:

Outspoken atheist: "Why do you hate God so much?"

Unobtrusive atheist: "Atheists are such cowards."

Atheist who speaks out anonymously on a public forum: "Toothless e-warrior."

I actually said the outspoken atheist man was bold.
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Preach it brother , preach it cool

Ebuka Nwanne I have reason to believe that Atheists are the ones the Bible referred to when it talked about wolves in sheeps clothing.

I have never seen Pretenders like I have seen with Atheists. An atheist can pretend to be a born again Christian just to avoid being noticed. They would pretend to be Muslims just to avoid beibg lynched and beheaded. They would be in the churches claiming to be lovers of God when in fact their hearts are far from Him.

Just like on hopeful landlord said on another thread thag he would glady pretend to be a a Muslim if threatened and gladly denounce Atheism for that moment.

No wonder the Bible says that by their fruits you shall know them. Verbal confessions must match spiritual manifestations. If they don't then such a one is a hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by johnydon22(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
UyiIredi:

But coolUsername was correct though
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by johnydon22(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
UyiIredi:

Do you support my Open Debate idea?
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Most recent debate

The girl is looking at you with pity on her face as you debate with that gay pose.

I knew you were a kid so I aint surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by johnydon22(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The girl is looking at you with pity on her face as you debate with that gay pose.

I knew you were a kid so I aint surprised.

Oh thank you!!! Thank you!!! You are too kind... lol..

emotions bro, get hold of your emotions - You are gonna wash out soon if you continue like this.. Take a deep breath and relax.

So let's fix a nairaland open debate, typing has become too stale...wink

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by UyiIredi(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Do you support my Open Debate idea?
Yeah and if I could I would come but I can't.
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
God is an experience, He is never a theory...........
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by johnydon22(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Well Christmas is also experienced..
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh thank you!!! Thank you!!! You are too kind... lol..

emotions bro, get hold of your emotions - You are gonna wash out soon if you continue like this.. Take a deep breath and relax.

So let's fix a nairaland open debate, typing has become too stale...wink

Oh come on bro , its totally gratuitous to fix a debate because we obviously know the arguments would be rehashed . cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Experiences are real wink
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
johnydon22:

would soon come up with my own experience and that of my Dad, then you will know its more and bigger than what we see
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by MaziOmenuko: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Christians are "religiously intolerant".
They'd rather spite you than sit to reason with you. The reason an atheists discusses his stand is because you refuse to let him be; threatening him with fire and brimestone and asking him to be grateful to god for any small feat he achieves, telling him its not by his might but by your god's spirit.

OZAOEKPE:
What happened? nairaland cell turned you to a decent lad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk / Sign Fireman Starts FREE MEALS PROGRAMME!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.