Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? (1714 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Christians are "religiously intolerant".
They'd rather spite you than sit to reason with you. The reason an atheists discusses his stand is because you refuse to let him be; threatening him with fire and brimestone and asking him to be grateful to god for any small feat he achieves, telling him its not by his might but by your god's spirit.

What happened? nairaland cell turned you to a decent lad.

Learn to talk with respect bro.

Truth is that many people fail to realize the workings of the spirit, when you learn to know that this world is not ordinary you would appreciate it more...
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by MaziOmenuko: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Learn to talk with respect bro.

Says the renowned bigot that seemed to have been tamed by the walls of Nairaland prison: you don't deserve any form of civility so never include the term 'respect' in your statement: and I ain't ya bro.

OZAOEKPE:

Truth is that many people fail to realize the workings of the spirit, when you learn to know that this world is not ordinary you would appreciate it more...

You don't know shit about the physical realm you feel, taste, see and touch yet you seem to be so much convinced with the so-called spirit realm and it's workings. Nah, I only appreciate the things my 5 senses can gnaw at.

And yes, science makes me appreciate the world really good, not religion.
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Says the renowned bigot that seemed to have been tamed by the walls of Nairaland prison: you don't deserve any form of civility so never include the term 'respect' in your statement: and I ain't ya bro.

You don't know shit about the physical realm you feel, taste, see and touch yet you seem to be so much convinced with the so-called spirit realm and it's workings. Nah, I only appreciate the things my 5 senses can gnaw at.

And yes, science makes me appreciate the world really good, not religion.
Actually, i was not on ban, i only stayed away for sometime.
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by MaziOmenuko: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Actually, i was not on ban, i only stayed away for sometime.

Yea, you needed it. Sometimes i just wonder how the so much negativity you guys spew here don't get to you lot in real life.
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Yea, you needed it. Sometimes i just wonder how the so much negativity you guys spew here don't get to you lot in real life.
Truth is that i am on nairaland for fun, what happens on nairaland stay here........
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by wirinet(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
UyiIredi:

The man was bold. Unlike some atheists here. Toothless e-warriors.

That is where you do not understand the atheist mind set. Atheism is not an ideology to die for, it is a personal thing. There is no reward or acolade for boldness, there is no pride to massage ones ego. That is why most atheist would keep quiet in a religiously charged environment.

Arguing against religious fundamentalists like muslims and pentecostal christians can only be done safely on the internet. It will be foolishness to go to kano and scream in public that Allah does not exist and Muhammed is a fake. You will probably not leave the venue with your head intact.

I honestly do not advice engaging theists in a open argument in public.
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by eyidaythedon(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
only discuss it with the intellectuals that have not allowed religious bigots and dogmas take the better of their thinking faculties.
Re: Do Atheists Preach Atheism Outside Nairaland ? by urahara(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
johnydon22:

Let us do a first hand experiment on Religious intolerance...

Lets print two shirts, one will have [God is alive] printed on it and the other will be [God is dead] i wll wear the former and you'll wear the later..

after one week compare the treatments we'll both receive from the public..

Dey go beat am tire grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} / Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. / Repentance And Confession Of Sin Is Never Necessary- Joseph Prince. Is He Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.