Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood (920 Views)

Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood / CCTV Captures Daylight Car Robbery In Lagos / Lagos State Police Parades Notorious Armed Robbers Terrorizing The Neighborhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by xamuel17(m): 3:08am On Nov 16, 2016
I was woken up arnd 2:00am this morning by a very loud sound, so i tried to check my window to know what was happening. And low and behold what i saw was armed robber, they enter into the building next to me and after like 30mins, an occupant in the building started shouting "thief theif". As am writing this now, i am very scared , one of the robbers scaled the fence and entered our building.

I dnt hv any police numbers to call nw, plz wat can i do?
Re: Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by AideeSheks(m): 3:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Dunno of this is already too late but you can these numbers: 01-4931260 01-4978899 May be worth a shot
I pray you're safe

1 Like

Re: Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by eleko1: 3:33am On Nov 16, 2016
shocked lipsrsealed sad grin Robbers scale fence?Those one aren't robbers,they are petty thieves that cut net.Why do they run?
Re: Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by Flexherbal(m): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2016
AideeSheks:
Dunno of this is already too late but you can these numbers:
01-4931260
01-4978899
May be worth a shot

I pray you're safe
Nice one!
Re: Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by dnawah(m): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2016
xamuel17:
I was woken up arnd 2:00am this morning by a very loud sound, so i tried to check my window to know what was happening. And low and behold what i saw was armed robber, they enter into the building next to me and after like 30mins, an occupant in the building started shouting "thief theif". As am writing this now, i am very scared , one of the robbers scaled the fence and entered our building.

I dnt hv any police numbers to call nw, plz wat can i do?
how far na?did the police came?hop they didn't rob u?
Re: Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by xamuel17(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2016
dnawah:
how far na?did the police came?hop they didn't rob u?

The police didnt come, majority of the occupants in my building were robbed but luckily enough i was exempted
Re: Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by xamuel17(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2016
Flexherbal:

Nice one!

Ohh, this info came so late.
Have been trying the 121 someone advised me to dial but it didn't go through. But thankfully i narrowly escaped by wiskers
Re: Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by xamuel17(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2016
eleko1:
shocked lipsrsealed sad grin Robbers scale fence?Those one aren't robbers,they are petty thieves that cut net.Why do they run?

Was too scared to check
Re: Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by xamuel17(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, i thank y'all for your positive comments and advices. I also say a big thank you for the speedy response of the local vigilante group in osisioma LGA ,aba-Ngwa, they really took control of the whole situation on like the police officials that refused to come althrough the night, only to show up this morning to collect statement and harass the youths in the neighborhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by eleko1: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2016
It is well.
xamuel17:

Was too scared to check
Re: Robbery In Progress @ My Neighborhood by HtwoOw: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin anything for Fp

(1) (Reply)

Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend And Kills The Man / Angry Father R*pes Lesbian Daughter As Indicator That S*x Is Better With Men / Man Who Killed A Small Boy & Hid Him In Suitcase Caught & Nearly Beaten 2 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.