Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend And Kills The Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend And Kills The Man (926 Views)

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend And Kills The Man by Wizmike111(m): 5:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Men sleeping with married woman, I wonder if they are blind to single ladies or just being stupid.

A businessman, Ezekiel Igbokwe, has been arrested by Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing his wife’s lover, identified as Victor Olatundun.

Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife On Bed Her Boyfriend... Kills The Man

Mr. Igbokwe was said to have killed Olatundun after he caught him having s*x with his wife at their matrimonial home.

The suspect professedly dedicated the offense at around 12am at Peace Lodge on Itura Street, Awa Ijebu, Ijebu-North Local Government Area of Ogun State and was later captured.

Igbokwe clarified that he had come back from his trek to Onitsha and met Victor on top of his better half.

Igbokwe, who bargains in gadgets, stated, "I made a trip to Onitsha on July 25, and when I returned on July 27, I met a man inside my room having intercourse to my better half. At that point we began battling. The man was more grounded than me. When I saw he could overwhelm me, I got a cutlass in my can and gave him blows in the hand and neck. While in transit to the doctor's facility, the fuel in the auto completed and he kicked the bucket."

Igbokwe said he carried out the wrongdoing because of outrage, adding that he never intended to execute the casualty.

He said that he had never met Olatundun, saying he likewise never speculated that his significant other was having an additional conjugal illicit relationship with another man.

Igbokwe and his significant other, Juliet, have three kids.

Juliet, who cried irregularly, said the man had been pressurizing her for a relationship.

She clarified that she had dependably disclosed to him she was hitched, however the casualty never surrendered until he wound up at their wedding home on that night.

"Upon the arrival of the occurrence, I truly can't state on the off chance that he utilized an appeal on me. All I know is that he called me that he needed to see me and I let him know not to come; he knew my home and when he came, I didn't recognize what happened..."

SOURCE: http://naijcrackgist..com.ng/2017/02/husband-mistakenly-catches-wife-having-sex-with-her-boyfriend.html

Re: Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend And Kills The Man by HungerBAD: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend And Kills The Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Old story

2 Likes

Re: Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend And Kills The Man by yomi007k(m): 5:55am On Mar 02, 2017
lipsrsealed

Messed up ish....now u may have to die.

God help me control my anger For Nothing really dey this world.

Amen
Re: Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend And Kills The Man by nextprince: 6:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Liepods? Normal, next...
Re: Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend And Kills The Man by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2017
This story is very very old please.

1 Like

Re: Husband Mistakenly Catches Wife Having Sex With Her Boyfriend And Kills The Man by DavSagacity(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Old story
old story. the story is more than a year sef..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Handsome Boy Was Killed By Police In Lagos / Lesbian Jumps Off Building After Heated Argument With Girlfriend - See Photos / PHOTOS: MC, Chinedu Paul, Mistaken For A Badoo Member, Burnt To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.