Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) (17283 Views)

Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Campaigns For Akeredolu Few Hours To Ondo Election / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2016
Lol... seeing this picture, I feel like laughing and crying. So na megaphone dem dey use for campaign now?
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2016
This is really disgraceful. What are these old worn out criminals still looking in the nation's political arena ?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Why wont ghost keep slapping this man
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by klax(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
grin cheesy
Rochas is far greater than Tinub!
We igbos will give Akeredolu our votes insha allah amin grin cheesy

This Okorocha always make me laugh.

I'm still asking my father why did he originate from igbo land because my people do or say some things sometime that annoys me with passion.

Please what you post above igbo will vote Akeredolu, Okorocha bigger than tinubu bro you are a fool. People like you are those one who will never make igbo amount to anything in Nigeria only chest beating, Hitler family and war mongers.

I repeat again for putting your mouth and that your silly Okorocha into yoruba affairs you are a fool.

You see the alhaji Okorocha behave stupidly like this like a bastard and you are still hailing him biko nwanne you are a fool.
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by crown08(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
grin cheesy
note how u put "we". i am nt in support of him personally... i had rather cast my vote for ad because pdp n apc in ondo state na wash!
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by BjDreamchaser(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Okorocha, The greatest man in Igboland.. wink
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by NaijaEfcc: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Ekwensu!! I pity imolites, he has levied every imo adult 3k!!!! wicked and heartless soul!! God punish Apc!!! Zombies quote me please, I am the mood to slay una!! nonsense!! angry
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by BjDreamchaser(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
grin cheesy

Yes Rochas is the greatest man in Igboland. He is far greater than the coward Ojukwu and mightier than Nnamdi Kanu grin
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by crown08(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
ettybaba:

Fayose is greater than the bald headed frog eyed coward called ojukwu who ran to a brothel abandoning his ragtag soldiers who later gave birth to inebriated, deranged and hopeless sons called ipob today.
why hating
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by crown08(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2016
matrixme:
Mumu. This man has finished himself politically. Go and ask Jimi Agbage how the Igbo's promoted his ambition in Lagos during the campaign days. In a Yoruba dominated state, you're seeking the votes of a minority tribe, rather than seeking the favor of traditional rulers and local people like Oke is doing.
Don't worry, the Igbo's will give you their vote quite well.
minority tribe indeed. lol
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2016
holatin:
olodo why nt call am shoe loser. Na sore loser
I made a mistake that's all. so what's the insult for?
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by specco(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2016
Apc house in disarray. I thought Okorocha is in Tonubu camp.Why is he campaingning for Tinubu's arch enemy. Now the list keep expanding...Saraki, Dino, Fashola, Fayemi, Oni, Amaechi, Banire, Olanipekun, Oshohmole, Okorocha etc. Jagaban is in trouble.
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by holatin(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2016
ceeethru:
I made a mistake that's all. so what's the insult for?
for calling sum1 a loser

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by dakkayode(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2016
holatin:
This land is nt for sale beware of my step son se.un and his friend lalastiklala
If Ondo is not for sale why do you want to sell it to Lagos state power hunting tinubu..rubbish,, olusola ole and PDP already failed.. Vote Aketi and join the mainstream politics. Enough of wallowing in opposition
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by holatin(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2016
dakkayode:

If Ondo is not for sale why do you want to sell it to Lagos state power hunting tinubu..rubbish,, olusola ole and PDP already failed.. Vote Aketi and join the mainstream politics. Enough of wallowing in opposition
dear yaba left, another of your patient don escape and he is turning into a public disturbance on nl
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2016
skedman:
I don't think this man will win, the earlier they realise the better for them, he should go and reconcile with jagaban if he want to win
it is not about reconciling with Tinubu... Akeredolu might even be closer to Tinubu than the rest of them but Tinubu realized that the man just don't have that thing that win an election... a man that spent almost zero of his money on election in 2012 and exactly same nah... in fact he mismanaged campaign money in 2012. My only prayer na say there won't be debate this time around
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2016
[s]
chiwetaluAGU:
grin cheesy
[/s]

Wetin concern Tinubu here? Rochas knows his mates when it comes to politics and can never open his mouth to speak the thrash that is coming out of your mouth

I don't think any other names exists in you guys mouth than Tinubu.

Tinubu the nightmare for flat heads..

Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by Cadamlk: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2016
ettybaba:

Fayose is greater than the bald headed frog eyed coward called ojukwu who ran to a brothel abandoning his ragtag soldiers who later gave birth to inebriated, deranged and hopeless sons called ipob today.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2016
Let Okoroawusa come to Anambra next years Governorship campaign and do this. We will frog jump him all the way to Okigwe juction.
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2016
gidgiddy:
Let Okoroawusa come to Anambra next years Governorship campaign and do this. We will frog jump him all the way to Okigwe juction.
I go follow do am
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim winning all the......way!
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by matrixme(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
SoNature:

I don't understand you Yoruba lots. Rochas, an Igbo man, is campaigning for his party gubernatorial hopeful in Igbo dominated community in Ondo State and you are here complaining. Sincerely, I don't get it!

You hate the Igbos so much yet when they make moves to break away from Nigeria you guys condemn it.

God! What do you guys want from us?!
Please think before you talk. Rather than respect your hosts and mind your businesses quietly, you will rather decide to poke nose into internal politics. The same courtesy you can't extend to other tribesmen residing in your land. Or do you think Ondo is 'no man's land' like you like to refer Lagos? He has not finished campaigning to indigenes, he's seeking for minority vote. Or Igbo population in Ondo state is now a majority count, tell me?
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Waooooo even the good of ndi igbos are voting for Aketi. Aketi showing them d way.
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by banty: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
grin cheesy

Receive more space to talk...
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by hylyne(m): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
grin cheesy

We ibos ? Please count me off
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by jaido09: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
SirJeffry:
Did Akererodu come to owerri during Rochas campaign back in the day?

Mtcheew, anumanu.undecided
SirJeffry, I'm sorry to say you reasoned like a bloody moppet. Was Akeredolu occupying any political office/position during Okorocha's campaign? Pls, enlighten me. On what basis would he have gone to Owerri to campaign for Rochas?

Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by hylyne(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
TDH01:

The only Igbo man that can be trusted with ASO ROCK. He is true nationalist. He reminds me of ZIK and OBJ a lot.

When would you stop weeding?
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by AutoG: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
AUTOGERIA DRIVE TO OWN
AutoGeria Limited is Nigerian Leading Automobile company with robust proposition that carters for the varying needs of our range of Audience now offer cars on hire purchase to Uber Drivers.
Are you an Experienced Uber driver and you wish to have your own car on Hire purchase?
Here is an opportunity for you with zero down-payment.
Criteria:
• You must know how the Uber platform works
• History showing competence on Uber Platform
• Familiarity with Lagos route

Application mode:
Come along with the necessary credentials and Two(2) Passport photograph
Head office: 26, King George V road Onikan, Lagos Island.
Contact number: 08149990999, 08187030888

Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
grin cheesy
NO BE ONLY AKEREDOLU! NA OLUAKERE
MTCHEWWWWWW
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by Focman: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Sincerely, With the way Buhari is placing hardship on Nigerians daily under the platform of APC, we can never vote for APC in Ondo State. This is how Rochas Okorocha campaigned for Buhari and all what we got is a"failed change" My family and I have decided to vote for a new party, SDP is the way, Dr. Olu Agunloye is the answer.
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by Focman: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Akeredolu will be defeated totally. Even if he likes he should go and bring Donald Trump to campaign for him. No way for "A failed change" agent in Ondo State.
Re: Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) by Focman: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nigerians have become Gabblers under the administration of Pa Buhari and his APC Chain. People can't feed themselves without MMM and Baba Ijebu. So, nobody is ready to welcome them again in Ondo State with their empty promises which now turns 1 Dollar to N500, and a bag of rice to N23,000. We will reject them and vote for SDP. Dr. Olu Agunloye is our man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy / Sanwo-Olu Lays Foundation For New Massey Hospital (Pictures) / Protesters Shot At By Rapid Response Squad In Ogba, 1 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.