Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,141 members, 7,811,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) (56631 Views)

Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Eastwalk(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
http://www.nan.ng/news/photos-tinubu-akure-akeredolu-amp/
Ccc lalasticala,mynd44
Tinubu arrives Akure airport

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Eastwalk(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
More photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by cobadit(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
What a pity that gov. didn't acknowledge Jagaban of there party....... New phase of APC politics undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Henrydone: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yoruba and mature politics

225 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by topsyking: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Henrydone:
this ojuku picture scared me walaha.. i laugh and laugh.. you pple are bad gan..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by muykem: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Big heart politician. Tiunbu is from different world.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by seunmsg(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Akanbi omo olodo ide.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oil money finally in the bag grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Oxtonguy: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Henrydone:
I love jagaban presence in the inurguration,and am impress with arakunrin acknowledgment

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Henrydone: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hope okorocha and obiano will stop acting like small pikin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Henrydone: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Keneking:
Oil money finally in the bag grin grin
Lagos oil money grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Henrydone:
Lagos oil money grin

But Bourdillion needs to wait for Akeredolu to complete first term before the invasion shocked shocked shocked

- bitter truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Henrydone: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Keneking:

But Bourdillion needs to wait for Akeredolu to complete first term before the invasion shocked shocked shocked

- bitter truth
Tinubu don pass oil money levelgrin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Eastwalk(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oxtonguy:
I love jagaban presence in the inurguration,and am impress with arakunrin acknowledgment

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Eastwalk(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Afonja and nicknames

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by policy12: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tinubu....Jagaban sometimes in life u don't have to be the leader just show men or place men in position then u become D leader.

Abeg tinubu na governor or presido see respect.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Henrydone: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
cobadit:
What a pity that gov. didn't acknowledge Jagaban of there party....... New phase of APC politics undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Very wrong check this http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/224492-applause-akeredolu-acknowledges-tinubu-inaugural-speech.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Opakan2: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aketi has come to terms.. APC SW is Tinubu and vice versa

Moreover we play mature politics over here than any other region.. The more you see, the less you know
#proudly omo Odua

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by cobadit(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Henrydone:
Very wrong check this http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/224492-applause-akeredolu-acknowledges-tinubu-inaugural-speech.html
I don't even think you take your time to read the link you shared.... Check the second paragraph and read this article on nairaland properly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by adegeye38(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
An ex overnor of 8 years, that did absolutely nothing in the state with the billions of naira the state was generating every month with a yearly salary of 3-5 million per annum uses and maintain a private jet, worth billions of naira, and he is still controls thing and being celebrated

well its no surprise cosOver 400 billion dollars stolen since independence and still counting, billions of dollars stolen every month, every sector, the federal government, the state government, the local government, the ministries, contractors, the private sector, the Judiciary, the law enforcement, Health sector, Churches, are all a bedrock of massive corruption.Trillions spend on electricity with nothing to show for it a meager 3000, while other countries are generating hundreds of thousandsThe allocations state governments and local government recieves that should have been used on boosting the economy of each state and infrastructure have all been stolen, Lagos for example is a bedrock of the highest corruption i have ever seen It economy is one of the best in africa due to massive IGR, but the infrastructures are one of the worst, decayed and rottingd problem of corruption in nigeria is nt d leaders, itsd people, we are naturally selfish, self centered, greedy, destructive its in our blood we were born with it, we all contributed in destroying dis country, we love corruption, we encourage it, we justify it and we are currently enjoying the dividend our religiousness doesn't help either cus we wallow in religion hypocrisy, so morrally we are decayed, religion wise decayed, society decayed and d samesociety will keep on producing fools as leaders.Change must come from within.

Christianity that would have helped us has been abused and being turned into religion hypocrisy.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Eastwalk(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
cobadit:
I don't even think you take your time to read the link you shared.... Check the second paragraph and read this article on nairaland properly
What is this one saying, if u misplace ur glasses look for another Before commenting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by cobadit(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Eastwalk:
What is this one saying, if u misplace ur glasses look for another Before commenting.
Abeg don't follow headline of news. Always take your time to read what you are sharing before insulting anyone. In d second paragraph ot was indicated that Akeredolu enjoys the support of former governor in 2013 when he first run unlike 2016..... Understanding is essential and you need one.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Eastwalk(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
cobadit:
Abeg don't follow headline of news. Always take your time to read what you are sharing before insulting anyone. In d second paragraph ot was indicated that Akeredolu enjoys the support of former governor in 2013 when he first run unlike 2016..... Understanding is essential and you need one.
Is that what that guy is disproving. You claim akeredolu did not acknowledge jagaban in his Inauguration. Which is a crystal lie, be stable please
cobadit:

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by disumusa: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Henrydone:
I love Yoruba's for the spirit of overlook .

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Deadvalley001: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
topsyking:
this ojuku picture scared me walaha.. i laugh and laugh.. you pple are bad gan..

At the mention of Ojukwu every Yoruba person must bow and confess that Ojukwu is the Lord of AFonj:as.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by cobadit(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Eastwalk:
Is that what that guy is disproving. You claim akeredolu did not acknowledge jagaban in his Inauguration. Which is a crystal lie, be stable please
can you read through the article on nairaland here and point out where he acknowlege him. And did you go through the second paragraph of what you send
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Eastwalk(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
cobadit:
can you read through the article on nairaland here and point out where he acknowlege him. And did you go through the second paragraph of what you send
I already posted a screenshot, here I am reposting it

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Henrydone: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
cobadit:
You Said tinubu was'nt acknowledged, I assumed you probably didn't watch the inauguration program, maybe that why you said that. I gave you a link to help you out of your faultless ignorance. And you are mumbo-jumbling me to read paragraph. Believe whatever you want to believe dude. I don't care kiss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Olasco93: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
We don't joke with respect. It's in our DNAs...

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by loomer: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
U no see as tinubu go relax, done add weight. Nigeria na stress.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by tribalistseun: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Our Niger Delta OIL money. Thiefnubuu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by iluvpomo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wow, so akure get airport shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.