Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki (35195 Views)

Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Tears Flow Freely As Remains Of The 18th Sultan, Dasuki Buried / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by stephanie11: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2016
This a throwback photo of late sultan, Ibrahim Dasuki(far right),his son, former NSA , Col. Sambo Dasuki and two grandchildren. Ibrahim Dasuki died a few days ago at the ripe age of 93. He was buried yesterday, November 15, in Sokoto with his son absent.

http://politicsngr.com/throwback-photo-sambo-dasuki-father-late-sultan-dasuki/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by talktonase(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2016
I don't believe he declined to pay his last respect to his late father but that bubu intended to reciprocate the kind gesture he extended when bubu's wife died many years back.An eye for an eye!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by MrShine(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by arosunshine(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2016

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Another season of throwback

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by jtjohn(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Lovely family......

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by CACAWA(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2016
I don't believe PMB

I'm surprised that some people believed what the govt said about allowing Dasuki to go and see his father.

How can you believe the oppressor?

PMB will not be returning in 2019...he has shown not to be a repented democrat.

The only problem now is that who ever is coming after PMB is actually coming to rape and destroy Nigeria finally.

We are in real trouble.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by priscaoge(f): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2016
He has gone to rest, at least @93 he was old. Better than all these premature heartbreaking death news we read upandan Nigerian blogs angry angry May we age and die a peaceful death!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by thunderbabs: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Bubu will pay for this again

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Uncle Jona's Yam Distributor ...

#MaiDoya

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by bettercreature(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
I don't believe he declined to pay his last respect to his late father but that bubu intended to reciprocate the kind gesture he extended when bubu's wife died many years back.An eye for an eye!
Your mouth no go kill you

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Teemoney11(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Ovialekhe(f): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2016
A typical Fulani man does not forget any good or evil done to him.they always have u in their memory.Buhari is dealing with dasuki,the same way dasuki dealt with him.Dasuki's incarceration is not because of the arms deal,its because of what he did to bubu some years ago.An eye for an eye

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by bigtt76(f): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2016
He knows what he's up to if he had accepted. Imagine him being taken out or poisoned by all those people he's exposed?

talktonase:

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by holatin(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2016
As my yoruba do say, omode adagba, agbalagba ma darugbo.

Wetin go cum happen 2 arugbo ?
Answer dat in the front of an old man/woman at ur own peril
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2016
I don't know why I just LOVE Col. S. Dasuki..

Is it normal...?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Life Na turn by turn
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by san316(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Where is Abba Dasuki in the picture?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by PunterTim(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2016
CACAWA:
I don't believe PMB

I'm surprised that some people believed what the govt said about allowing Dasuki to go and see his father.

How can you believe the oppressor?

PMB will not be returning in 2019...he has shown not to be a repented democrat.

The only problem now is that who ever is coming after PMB is actually coming to rape and destroy Nigeria finally.

We are in real trouble.
Easy to choose what to believe!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Is it normal...?

You are in love with corruption. ... It's normal

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by PunterTim(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Is it normal...?
You have a thing for criminals!!!

Depends on your definition of normal!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by StoneLucifer: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2016
Ovialekhe:
A typical Fulani man does not forget any good or evil done to him.they always have u in their memory.Buhari is dealing with dasuki,the same way dasuki dealt with him.Dasuki's incarceration is not because of the arms deal,its because of what he did to bubu some years ago.An eye for an eye

Story!!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by maxzzo1(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
Is not fair u didnt hear from d other party...how could u even believe dis apc govt LIARS
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by ismagicroyal: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Dasukoi is in shame that was why he declined to pay last respect to his late father,because he can never be free DSS would be monitoring him anywhere he go to like a prisoner though he is a prisoner to be.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by eezeribe(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2016
OK
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by IVORY2009(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2016
priscaoge:
He has gone to rest, at least @93 he was old. Better than all these premature heartbreaking death news we read upandan Nigerian blogs angry angry May we age and die a peaceful death!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by alaskido(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2016
What if Sambo Dasuki is picked as the next Sultan. Will PMB release him and drop all charges? This is a very good question and if you ask me na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Histrings08(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Dasuki is an handsome man..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2016
thunderbabs:
Bubu will pay for this again
How and why?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by billygaladima: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2016
1985 Sambo Dasuki arrested Buhari his Mother died while in Custody and now 2016 Buhari arrested and Jailed Sambo Dasuki while his Father died Yesterday and Dasuki remains in Kuje Prison yet. My Brother this life is up and down, don't cheat others they may be on top of you one day, no one knows Tomorrow. # DunuyaMakaranta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Ovialekhe:

Have u lived with a fulani before?

Stop commenting like one who is uneducated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechitapes Trends In Nigeria As Omokri Releases New Audio / Afenifere: Withdrawal Of Foodstuffs From South By North, A Blessing In Disguise / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.