Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki (35189 Views)

Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Tears Flow Freely As Remains Of The 18th Sultan, Dasuki Buried / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by OgaTheTop2: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
I don't believe he declined to pay his last respect to his late father but that bubu intended to reciprocate the kind gesture he extended when bubu's wife died many years back.An eye for an eye!
Olofofo..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by talktonase(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Olofofo..
please what does that mean? embarassed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by mbjsuki(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I don't know why I just LOVE Col. S. Dasuki..

Is it normal...?

Well,you can never know until you run a test. You need a thorough examination.
Blood count, blood test,Brain check....please go and check now!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by lomprico(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
I don't believe he declined to pay his last respect to his late father but that bubu intended to reciprocate the kind gesture he extended when bubu's wife died many years back.An eye for an eye!

Which wife? The one he sent packing out of his house? Whereas was dollarpo incarcerated?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by OgaTheTop2: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
please what does that mean? embarassed
Meaning...

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by talktonase(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Meaning...
ITK

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by thunderbabs: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

How and why?

Bubu no allow d old man son attend hin papa burial.

For this reason, dasuki will get back at bubu....all his cows in daura sef go chop for hin sin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by OgaTheTop2: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Sambo Dasuki, my LOVER!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Ovialekhe(f): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

Have u lived a fulani before?

Stop commenting like one who is uneducated.
. My family had a few of them some years back living on our farm land,so yes I know them a lot.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
Believe what you want, who cares?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by checkout50: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

Have u lived with a fulani before?

Stop commenting like one who is uneducated.
but that is the bitter truth, I've lived with them.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Alhaamidy93: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
bubu's mother rather.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by sapele914(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
arosunshine:
Buhari we are waiting for 2019, u must leave aso rock dead or alive. Ur choice.

And for col. dansuki take this it will help
Coward what do you mean dead or alive,don't you know those words are treasonable, anyway I know wethin they vex you after all the shouting and hating President Buhari still won the 2015 general elections,your votes did not matter then neither will it matter in 2019. Baba please finish the work you have started there is no vacancy is Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by nkemjacob2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wen i heard dasuki was late, i tout it was the sambo dasuki, my mind was like saying there is no difference between the people he killed thro coruption and his dealth. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by zicoraads: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Is it normal...?
Now this, this was funny grin cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
bubu wife died of diabetic compkication in 2006,i tink u should say bubu mother either
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by AutoG: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
AUTOGERIA DRIVE TO OWN
AutoGeria Limited is Nigerian Leading Automobile company with robust proposition that carters for the varying needs of our range of Audience now offer cars on hire purchase to Uber Drivers.
Are you an Experienced Uber driver and you wish to have your own car on Hire purchase?
Here is an opportunity for you with zero down-payment.
Criteria:
• You must know how the Uber platform works
• History showing competence on Uber Platform
• Familiarity with Lagos route

Application mode:
Come along with the necessary credentials and Two(2) Passport photograph
Head office: 26, King George V road Onikan, Lagos Island.
Contact number: 08149990999, 08187030888

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by amnesty7: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Very interesting family tree: From right to left: Great grandfather, grandfather, father, son.
Dasuki Snr has seen his great grandchildren.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by arosunshine(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by sagir1994(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Face of a boko haram sponsor..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by kamalcole3000: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Is it normal...?

Because hes a cheerful giver!
Giving to anybody who care to ask irrespective of where you come from.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by mikolo80: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
CACAWA:
I don't believe PMB

I'm surprised that some people believed what the govt said about allowing Dasuki to go and see his father.

How can you believe the oppressor?

PMB will not be returning in 2019...he has shown not to be a repented democrat.

The only problem now is that who ever is coming after PMB is actually coming to rape and destroy Nigeria finally.

We are in real trouble.
funny how you have the power to remove buhari in 2019 but not to pick a credible candidate
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki by tmanuelle(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
talktonase:

PMB's mother, not wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians / Amaechitapes Trends In Nigeria As Omokri Releases New Audio / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.