Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her (1713 Views)

Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2016
A 27-year-old lady identified as Maryjane Chinwendu Izuka from Imo State has died after allegedly drinking a concoction her pastor, Prophet Ola Bakare (pictured left) of Jesus the Solution Ministry at Shibiri Ajangbadi, Lagos State gave her when she complained of having stomach pains on Saturday, November 12th 2016.

Speaking to LIB, the elder brother to the deceased, Chinoso Izuka narrated the sad event saying that his sister began to vomit after taking the concoction
"My immediate younger sister stays at Ajangbadi area, so my other younger sister who stays with me at Orile decided to go and pay her a visit at her place. On getting there my immediate younger sister told her that she wanted to go to Night vigil. They went to the Night vigil and after the Night vigil they went to the pastor for consultation where she (my immediate younger sister) complained to the pastor that she was having stomach upset. The pastor prayed for her and gave her a concoction to drink, that when she drinks it the stomach upset will go. After she finished drinking it, she started vomiting in the presence of that pastor and my other sister. At first, they were thinking it was a reaction. So that my other sister took her home thinking that she will get better, I was surprised at about 9 o’clock, I was called that she was losing strength and couldn’t talk, so my little sister carried her on the back to rush her to the nearest hospital, before they could get to the hospital she gave up. What am telling you as we speak happened in the late hours of Saturday, November 12 - Sunday, November 13th morning"
Also narrating what happened, the sister, Chikwado Izuka who was with her throughout the ordeal said "The pastor gave her something to drink and she started vomiting and I took her home but later rushed her to the hospital but before we got there she died."

When LIB asked if they have heard from the pastor since the incident happened, she said he came to the hospital but disappeared later when she went to report him at the Police station in Ajangbadi.

As at now, the pastor is still at large while the corpse of the lady has been deposited at the Lagos State University Teaching hospital

www.lindaikejisblog.com

for more visit www.palmchatnow.com

Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by niceprof: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2016
Did i just see "once a muslim there'? or am i expected to add "always a muslim? I think an autopsy will do .
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2016
niceprof:
Did i just see "once a muslim there'? or am i expected to add "always a muslim? I think an autopsy will do .

where did you see once a muslim?
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by arosunshine(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Authoreety: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Principe67:

where did you see once a muslim?
D tin taya me o
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Authoreety:

D tin taya me o

i thought i was the only one that saw it OOooooo
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2016
arosunshine:

hmmmnnn
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2016
arosunshine:

hmnnnn
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by arosunshine(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2016
Principe67:

hmmmnnn

??
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Nonso67: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wow... Really shocked shocked shocked
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nonso67:
Wow... Really shocked shocked shocked

Yeah
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Choiszman(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
hmnnnnnnn
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Choiszman:
hmnnnnnnn
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
You are sick and full of hatred. Where the fuk you saw Muslim? undecided

niceprof:
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Laburos:
You are sick and full of hatred. Where the fuk you saw Muslim? undecided

Oya mi lenu Ooooo angry

I see it. Now
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Nonso67: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2016
Principe67:

Oya mi lenu Ooooo angry

I see it. Now

In the picture, it's there but take note its the fake pastor guy that did that
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2016
Choiszman:
hmnnnnnnn
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by jahsharon: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2016
Prophet Mike Ola Bakare was trying to mock Islam, now see where Allah has prepared for him - Kuje Prison. grin grin grin
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
jahsharon:
Prophet Mike Ola Bakare was trying to mock Islam, now see where Allah has prepared for him - Kuje Prison. grin grin grin

Hmnnnnn
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Pilate2016(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
There fear of AaFONJA pastors is the first sign that you want to live. AFONJA has just killed an IPOBIAN, if it were the other way round, hell would have been let loose.
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pilate2016:
There fear of AaFONJA pastors is the first sign that you want to live. AFONJA has just killed an IPOBIAN, if it were the other way round, hell would have been let loose.
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
niceprof:
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by dotman4real007(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
i hate to say this but the truth is that she killed herself, you are having stomach pains and your brain couldnt tell you that you need a doctor and not a pastor, many gullible church crazy nigerians have lost their lives in this type of circumstance. Due to my pastor is a healer mentality.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
dotman4real007:
i hate to say this but the truth is that she killed herself, you are having stomach pains and your brain couldnt tell you that you need a doctor and not a pastor, many gullible church crazy nigerians have lost their lives in this type of circumstance. Due to my pastor is a healer mentality.

Best comment so far

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by dotman4real007(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Principe67:

Best comment so far
thank u oo jaree
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2016
dotman4real007:

thank u oo jaree
Re: 27 Year Old Lady Dies After Allegedly Drinking A Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her by Principe67(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
u welcome
dotman4real007:

thank u oo jaree

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Violence In Bwari, Abuja; Market Razed / How Did The Word 419 Originate From? / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With A Mentally Ill Woman, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.